Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€100 off Xiaomi 11 lite 5G on Three

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭jusvi2001

Got the phone today. i can confirm it is 8 gb RAM and dual sim not locked to any network. i don't play games on phone so display looks fine to me. I think this phone is worth for €229.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Mine was waiting for me when I arrived home today. Note, not fully setup yet. Background: Current phone is not massively different 765G -> 778G. Display is 90 vs 60hz. A good bit thinner. Camera tbd. Fingerprint moved from rear to right was a concern, seems pretty snappy!

Mines the 2109119DG with 8GB and 128GB storage.

Unlocked: I think so, not branded, will confirm.

From XDA

After a bit of research I've found out that the Xiaomi 11 Lite NE (lisa) has exactly 2 types of panels - Tianma and CSOT. Comparison between the 2 can be found here. CSOT is supposed to be superior to tianma, but I am yet to come across any lisa unit or user with CSOT. Most of them are having Tianma.

Mines the CSOT panel. I've had really high DPI phones before (Find7 was 534 when most phones were 200 odd) and it doesnt look bad.

I see your post on XDA there Emy:

I purchased one, came today, it look like I have the bad quality display, although does not specify which brand it is. DisplayDxe: K9D 36 02 0a amoled dsc cmd

Compared with Pixel 4a 5G is whiter brightness (50%), not yellowish like Pixel 80% brightness.

....DisplayDxe: SetupPlatformPanelConfig of MDPPLATFORM_PANEL_K9D_CSOT_VTDR6130_FHD_PLUS_DSC_CMD

CSOT is another brand panel?

The pair used for NE differ from regular per above.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭thebo

No 3.5mm headphone jack is a deal breaker for me.

Pity as specs are great and only weighs 159g

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,059 ✭✭✭Genghis

It may or may not be worth mentioning but they include a 3.5mm headphone jack to USB-C convertor in the box.

Anyway, picked this up today. Unlocked. Beautiful phone, delighted with it, only thing I feel is missing is wireless charging. Made up though by the fast / turbo charging. Also love the IR remote feature.

Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,675 ✭✭✭mondeo

Delighted alot of you got the phone and are happy with it.

• Advertisement

Warning - defaults to 60Hz! Remember to change it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 580 ✭✭✭ECookie13

Does anyone else find the battery drain to be quite bad on this phone? Every night it drains 20-30% minimum overnight with wifi/4g etc. turned off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭FFVII

Something is wrong there.

NB: I've removed quite a few apps.

Block puzzle guardian
    Booking.com
    Bubble shooter with friends
    Dust settle
    Jewels blast
    Pubg mobile gift box
    TikTok
    TileFun
    Agoda
    Share something
    Mi Browser

And more. My main burner is cell standby. Gomo with decent reception (poor signal can cause cell hopping/battery burn).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 580 ✭✭✭ECookie13

Thanks, will try a few things. Was worried it was standard for this mid tier phone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Treppen

I found a YouTube video on how to save battery on the Note 10. There's a few videos on YouTube with tips. My one was always searching for a wireless printer! That improves performance a bit. Other stuff I can't remember. Have a look on YouTube.

I find the battery absolutely fine, love the included turbo charger. It's the slimmest phone I have ever owned, in fact I am reluctant to put it in any tight pockets in case it bends. Xiaomi have promised 3 years updates with this phone so it's a long termer for me now. MIUI 13 is on the way soon to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,458 ✭✭✭chops018

Post edited by chops018 on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,458 ✭✭✭chops018

Just an update on this... My screen started to experience burn in. I could see the top bar icons for WiFi and cell signal burned in. Shame to see so early on and I rarely push the screen brightness beyond the half way mark. Maybe the screens are not the best Oleds out there.

Advertisement