Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things dat Trivyully Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP* NEW

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,828 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

Always put down plastic sheets if you're going to be at that sort of thing

• Registered Users Posts: 6,257 ✭✭✭Jequ0n

My dog’s. Dog will be fine though. Thanks for asking:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,828 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

Can not keep pens at work and anytime you need one, there's none on any desk. I went into the office to fill out a few work related nonsense forms and couldn't find a pen anywhere so I opened a new box of them. A full box of pens only lasts about two weeks until they all disappear

Forgetting to charge my toothbrush.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,957 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Trying to do an covid antigen test. I keep effing it up!!

• Advertisement

TH is its negative. Why do I feel so shite ? Constant headache

• Registered Users Posts: 25,310 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

African trypanosomiasis is the likely diagnosis… hope ya feel better soon.

Unfortunately it's the effects of an accident I had two years ago. The dreaded W word. It's fcuking a bad dose. **** Maria Bailey and her lies

Not sure what the W word is but you are talking to someone who knows quite a bit about headaches all be it in the past thankfully, I know all too well the impact from the insomnia that was a side effect… I’m having insomnia tonight but no headache thankfully.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

Footpaths were lethal with ice this morning on the way to the bus stop. I hate that sudden "heart in mouth" fright you get when you skid on the ice and almost lose your footing.

Also on my fourth day back in work after the New Year break I'm already feeling like an embittered burnout 🥵 Mainly due to Covid related absences in work and having to deal with the condescending attitudes of certain senior staff members who are married to their job.

• Advertisement

Oh the W word is whiplash. Or as the doctors say ' soft tissue damage '. Desperate headaches in the back of my head that no painkillers will shift plus aa feelingof 'vertigo and dizziness that causes nausea. Insommia is also a problem for me , not related.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭honeyjo

TA by my cat puking on the rug in the living twice this week and bring home the entrails of a dead bird again all over the rug, of course on the rug and not on the wooden floor. Thanks a lot :( Gotta burn the rug 🤮

Can't stop yawning. 😴😴😴

• Registered Users Posts: 11,300 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

For a competent driver, I turn into a nervous and cautious one whenever I have to drive into work on an icy morning such as today. Exacerbated by almost having a serious crash a couple of years ago after losing control of the car.

Which makes it a huge TA that I will always encounter some Billy Big Balls in a jeep or 4x4 tearing along the road oblivious to the icy conditions. Met two of them this morning. King of the Road pricks.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,926 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Christmas puppy's. People get them, keep them in for a few days and then put them outside to whine all day with separation anxiety .

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭lapua20grain

I'm the same but have a 4wd and use it properly, the roads around my way are like glass and these same fkwits frighten the shyte out of me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭vriesmays

There was a guy on Liveline radio yesterday saying he got married late in life and his wife struggled to have kids. For anyone else thinking of doing this then my advice is marry a young fertile woman not someone your own age.

Two poxy scam phone calls within minutes of each other on the landline at about 6am… what looked like Irish mobiles but with an extra digit…gladly I wasn’t too long relaxing and getting back to sleep but tired now… I wish the perpetrators of this crap with fûck off and get arse cancer.. second time in 6 months..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,735 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Are you TA’d he got married late in life or because they struggled to have kids?

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭Dramatik

When the top of the zip on your jacket decides to randomly pluck out one of the hairs of your beard

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

This morning i get my updated covid Cert to reflect booster vaccine. Woohoo

Also this morning, I test positive for Covid-19

Not woohoo

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,780 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Or pinches the skin of your neck or your chin...

Yous women now nothing about zips. Did you ever see 'something about Mary'? (

:(

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,780 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

The most stupidestest film in history - yes, I have, time I'll never get back. 😐️

Stupid funny though

I must disagree, CJ, sorry - that was stupid stupid - Beavis and Butthead stupid.

Still, I can imagine what a "lower-zipper accident" must be like. Imagine only, thankfully. 😅

THats what it was. Toilet humour and slapstick. Normally not into that myself but I thought that was funny. The worse about it was the downs bother.

TA the bloke with the beard who's miming along to some 'yes I can' / 'yes I am' song or another, in the 'heycar' car rental company ad..

I reckon he has a poster of Wyn ("my day job's an opera singer") Evans in his bedroom..

That I'm awake at 4.28am

• Advertisement

And that as soon as I posted it turned 4.29

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement