Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid vaccines - thread banned users in First Post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Mic 1972

Because that's not the point I was making, I have answered this countless times at this point.

Beside i wasn't even talking to you in the first place

• Registered Users Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

I corrected your misunderstanding. So why do you not pick up the person on a ridiculous lie of €4bn spent on government advertising if you are in search of the truth?

You were talking to me as you quoted me in your first comment on this tangent you started. Stop with the lies of you want to find the truth!

I have no idea what you are after, I wasn't talking to you. Leave me alone, you are starting to sound weird

• Registered Users Posts: 25,236 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Conspiracy theorists don't want the truth. They want a conspiracy to exist that they know about and have figured out that they can lord over the sheeple who are too dumb to understand.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Shilock

I don't believe that they're magnetic, but I don't agree with all the scare mongering and villifying of the unvaccinated.

It's clear now after the last few weeks that the vaccines are waning fast since omnicron came and the strength of the virus is waning too.

There's definitely more vaccinated than unvaccinated with Covid now, or had covid.

Then again there could be a hell of a lot of false positives too.

Then in a way the magnetism could be a metaphor for them all in it together, I've always been open minded and because you yourself must be realizing that omnicron is a watered down version of the delta and more infectious and less harmful.

As I said, stop with the lies. This is your post where you quote me and start the Google tangent. Post 1995. You are starting to sound a little weird @Mic 1972

So why not pick up on a bullshit figure of €4 billion if you are in search of the truth? The dogs on the street know that it was a made up figure by another poster, do you think it’s real?

I dont know how many people are going to get the jab every 6 month for the rest of their life.

Sure the people already vaccinated are either already dead, standing firm as 5G transmitters, or are stuck to the nearest lump of iron. None of us are alive anymore. Well that is according to people in this thread. Oh, we are also chipped so they can check that we are dead every now and again and under their control whomever they are. No one even got a second dose as a result.

Well leaving the lies you're telling aside, you are again being very wishy washy.

You don't believe that the vaccines make people magnetic.

So you believe that harry is wrong, right?

Why are you guys incapable of saying that other theorists are wrong directly?

• Advertisement

The compulsion towards lies in this one is strong. He lied that when saying he wasn’t talking to me when he picked me up on my use of English. As a result he runs in when asked why he didn’t pull up the poster that I was replying to about a figure pulled out of an arse. Ignoring the only lie while claiming to be only interested in the truth.

Because I'm not going around like a whack a mole trying to play ping-pong with every poster in the thread.

wishy-washy splishy splashy ain't going to make any difference to the discussion.

You like arguing on the internet, which is okay because it's not effective enough to sway conspiracy theorists. Have you tried to reason with the conspiracy theorists ?

So why won't you just say that buzzer is wrong now? Why keep avoiding saying that another conspiracy theorist is wrong?

I think it's because you guys are unwilling to do so because you prefer to pretend to support each other even when your beliefs are completely incompatible. This is because you lot don't care about what is true. You only care that there is a conspiracy.

And yes, I have tried reasoning with conspiracy theorists. They are not reasonable.

How can you reason with people who willingly tell bald faced lies to support their beliefs in giant global conspiracies?

Well you're openly admitting there's a giant global conspiracy. I think it's all in your head at this stage.

You're asking me to tell another poster hes wrong.

I think there's something drastically wrong with your assumptions that you can even suggest that I should start arguing with another poster on the thread.

You're deflecting your side of the conspiracy onto me so I'll go and have a go at someone who you're losing a discussion to.

I lack lustre for that kind of intimidation and left wing lolly gagging discussion lol you're getting desperate now, trying to get someone else to agree with you and do as you say...

Your mask is slipping off big guy :)

Lol. What are you talking about? I admitted no such thing. I don't believe these is a giant global conspiracy behind vaccines.

And to suggest I'm "losing" to someone one claiming that the vaccines make people magnetic makes me wonder if you're even reading the thread.

What I think is happening is that you are mirroring the arguments that have been leveled at you and other conspiracy theorists, but you are showing you don't really understand what you are saying.

This is either due to you being very childish, or you are a troll trying to waste time.

And notice again how you still avoid saying that buzzer is wrong.

Thank you for proving my point.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,558 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

The stupidity of anti valuers.

Won't belive doctors when they say you should get valued.

Run to the same doctors for help when they catch covid and are dying.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,090 ✭✭✭patnor1011

These 6-7 guys are gas. Never ending source of entertainment. Still parroting the same crap which was proven to be nothing but wishful thinking. The best is "but science" as if that was not changing pretty much daily since the whole thing started. I do have most of them on ignore but I feel like I am missing most of the fun. What I noticed is that the mask of "benevolent truth warriors" is beginning to slip and some of them starting to be pretty aggressive and insulting. Why and how that is being tolerated is a mystery to me but it seems that this being conspiracy theory forum they are allowed to do stuff for which you would normally get warning from a mod.

Best thing is to ignore them but then you are missing on the fun. :)

Again, you're announcing that you're bravely ignoring all questions and points against you.

I don't think it has the effect you're thinking it does.

And a reminder, you yourself were caught out in several lies including trying to lie about your own statements. You tend to ignore people after they call you out on these dishonest tactics.

It's very weird how sensitive conspiracy theorists are these days.

They are so sensitive because they are finally realising that the dream scenarios they hold so dear are proving to be wrong, restrictions are being lifted, vaccines are safe, there is no ‘they’ trying to take over the world via a pandemic, there is no great conspiracy, and they have been proven to be liars.

And can't admit to being wrong. Wouldn't be special boys then...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,994 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

In these threads we have a poster who believes this is all plot for global Communism, we have a poster who thinks all space travel is fake, we have another poster who thought the NWO were putting symbolism on baby clothes, another who claims the anti-christ is behind it all, another who claims it was a giant plot by "Corpo-Fascists", another who claims vaccines are magnetic

Never seen a single one of these posters question each other, quite the opposite, they regularly validate each other

And around them circle all the anti-vaxxers, anti-maskers, anti-lockdown types, etc, several of whom subscribe to other inane and vague global conspiracies they can barely explain. Again, never seen any of them question each other. Regurgitating the same debunked and spurious claims from social media, trashing experts, embracing cranks - it's always the same behaviour regardless of subject.

Show me one single user conspiracy on this forum going back years that turned out to be correct..

I'm still waiting for someone to point one out, this entire forum is built on BS by definition. And that's fine, but we get people like you and others, actually lecturing people about the truth/science/fact. It's absolutely hilarious, you're on a conspiracy forum, you are free to express your zany or whacky ideas, but don't pretend you are doing anything but.

Ah sure they'll accuse you of trolling and being this that and another, but it seems to me that we're dealing with a few bots. Because they respond with the same unintelligible gibberish. One in particular is a control freak and they try to subtly intimidate poster's by calling them names and trying to undermine them.

I come in here very rarely and it's worse and more desperate they are getting. Debating with someone because they don't believe in their conspiracies, but gathering as much information as they can. Ha ha I can see through them.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,558 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

"it seems to me that we're dealing with a few bots."

Ah yes, this old chestnut again. When you can't refute an argument then resort to this tired old shìte.

Pathetic posting 🙄

And again, baseless accusations you know are bullshit to avoid points.

Do you guys not find it weird that you never seem to actually talk about each others conspiracy theories?

The only time you lot interact at all is to moan about how mean people are.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,678 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

You were claiming that paxlovid and Ivermectin were the same thing a few days ago, are you backtracking and following the science now? As I said at the time, that seemed to be your full shark jumping moment and undermined any future opinions you had, scientifically at least.

The only thing that's pathetic is you're engaging with something you don't believe in.

You're welcome to think what you like, after all this is the conspiracy theorists forum and you're lucky it's not too strict and in fairness the mods are probably the most leniant moderators on board's.

Sweet chestnut :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

But do the bots still get paid their share of the commission for exposing the conspiracy theorist lies? Not sure we should be sharing the money with any AI robots personally.

That's because yourself and a few others are constantly derailing the thread, I'd love to engage with them but you're like a cat amoungst the pidgins.

Watch now as he tries to pretend he didn't say that and then throws a tantrums and declares he's ignoring you when you show him where he did.

• Advertisement

How are we derailing the threads?

By asking people to explain what they believe? Asking them to provide back up for their claims? Pointing out when and where they are lying?

Tell us, how does lying and claiming people are bots keep the thread on topic? How does link dumping and running? How does ignoring questions?

Again, you are throwing out false accusations all while pretending your fellow theorists don't exist and don't post what they post.

Advertisement