Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NBI Connection Finally

Options
  • 07-01-2022 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, saw the guys outside my house for the last few months and finally got this in a mail today "You can now pre-order your fibre broadband connection for the premises at Eircode ******" about time I'm saying, but my issue is now who is the best internet provider to go with these days. I currently have the 3 4g sim(not the best at times), there will be a few smart tv's mobile devices ans a few playstations

In the mail was a link to several bb providers from the likes of Vodafone, Sky , Digiweb, Eir, Pure telecom and some others that I've never heard of, anyone have past experiences from any of the providers listed above ?

Comments

Advertisement