Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status [No Names] - Part III

Options
1121314151618»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭seagull

There is one good thing about that post. It lets you know who the absolute idiots are that you should kick out of your life.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,403 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

I'd forgotten this thread existed.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Same just like a lot of boards since the change of platforms.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,377 ✭✭✭corner of hells

"So greatfull to be giving a healthy son and daughter "

She's happy to have a new child , I thought she was giving them away.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,502 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

They still continue to use Facebook tho...lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,014 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

US person (friend of a friend) posting three separate fundraisers on FB:

#1: My transmission is out and need drivers license back plus help my dog

$0 out of $500 raised

“I need help with either fixing my transmission or replacing my car as my transmission is going out and I need to get to my dr appointments and medications and feel I am going to be stranded on the side of the road and no one will help me also I am asking for donations to help me get my dog sam into the vet the last 2 weeks he has not been able to walk hardly something has gone wrong with his rear left leg as he will not put any pressure on it I have to help him move from location to location and outside so please if there is anything you can help me or my sam with we would greatly appreciate it thank you”

#2: My license and car as the state of Minnesota messed up

$0 out of $700 raised

“I am in need of money to get my license back because when I got my license reinstated 3 years ago the state of Minnesota decided that I didn't have to pay all my reinstatement fees to get my license back so now 3 years later they say I didnt pay for one that happened in 2006 now I am without a license again which I had to work hard and pay alot to get back also I had an accident 2 days before I had lost it again and my car is pretty much undrivable so if there is anyone out there that can help me get back on the road again I would deeply appreciate any help thank you everyone for looking”

#3: My Birthday

$0 out of $200 raised

”Many years have come and gone many years alone many times just another day a year well I have made it through some rough time and a few good I would like to see how many friends I do have and be with me or enjoy another year together”

• Registered Users Posts: 17,502 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

I hope by number 3 she has lost all her friends

• Registered Users Posts: 9,014 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

Thing is, for those three posts, there’s no comments or likes at all. Then suddenly after the last one, she has 5 different posts of her wearing bikinis, and she has hundreds of likes and loads of comments.

Moral of the story is that you’ll make more FB friends flashing the flesh than scabbing for cash. It’s like a modern day’s Aesop’s Fable. She should probably switch to OnlyFans.

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Munstergirl854

Posters Status:I'm so over it

Reply 1: I don't know what it is but I'm over it too.

Poster: You and me both Doll.

Reply 2: Hugs

Reply 3: you and me both

Reply 4:I'm right there with you.Whatever you're over I am too

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭French Toast

I saw this earlier and honestly it reminded me of this thread.

The Greens are bad but seemingly some of their critics are worse.

🇵🇸

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,791 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Ah I missed this thread! Thanks for resurrecting it @French Toast

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,197 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Edit: Just realised this thread is for FB only, mods feel free to delete if not suitable.

This was a clanger for the UK "influencer" involved. Her heating broke at home so she had to check in to The Savoy and posted about it on TikTok to her followers...read the cold, frozen room lady

• Registered Users Posts: 10,403 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Not Facebook either but brilliant and true:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Having the confos with m ducks kinda circle time if you will🤣

except were just chilling watching TV!! Tomato tomato!

I'm always teaching them from my life experience!!!

I said to them years and years I've put up with other peoples arseholes ways !!! I fought for people even when they were wrong!!!

I had a strong loyaltie for years to people that would not give a **** about me now ..God be good to my mother I even stopped her going ape to another mother that disrespected her children and grandchildren!!!! Out of loyalty!!!

My *childs name* response was!!!

Mammy!!! Did you confues salt and sugar they look the same but don't taste the same!!!

Like what the ****!!! I didn't think he would ever get it!!!!

I said how do u know that!

He said you always said trust and forgive nobody there all the same🤣🤣🤣

I'm floored he took that in trew the years!!!!

But know my mam has worked her karma and will continue do so !!!

If anyone has done wrong by me...and feel why aren't things going right when things go wrong...sit back and listen to karma wisper sweet nothings in your ear!!! Listen carefully Hear her saying my name!! I'm a trough beleiver of karma....just smile and wave no response is the best response!!!!!

Advertisement