Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid vaccines - thread banned users in First Post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭timmyntc

And that is exactly the same as what I have said - that it may turn out to be a data issue than an actual efficacy issue, but the data currently reports negative efficacy.

You seem to think that by not addressing this, the UKHSA have made the whole thing disappear or invalidated it? If it was a statistical error, you would think that the HSA would address it in their data summary seeing as it is most relevant there. If it is not a statistical/data issue, then maybe they would not mention it there are would address it in a clinical environment or attempt to recreate it before making comment.

Regardless, their failure to comment on it does not invalidate it in any way, which you seem to be implying it does.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,679 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

As you say, the data is very unlikely to be negative, the graph was for AZ which wasn't as efficacious as Pfizer or Moderna at the beginning and the vast majority of those who got it would have been boostered within 6 months leaving a very small sample of people to get data from (which is probably why the paper didn't mention it, you would have to ask the authors directly for confirmation). I'm amazed that you're pushing it as a data point, fine if you were mentioning it in some flippant way, but to rathole like this is a bit deranged.

Getting a virus to try and avoid a virus is really really dumb, not sure why it needs to be repeated or why you're trying to defend it.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,236 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Nope again you're misrepresenting my position and ignoring my question.

I am going to take it that you cannot provide any explanation for why they would not address this in the study if they had actually found that the vaccines were negatively effective.

So from that we can conclude that they did not think it was a real effect.

It is a most likely a data issue like with the Danish study.

Now can I ask why you are not taking any issue with the false claims being made by conspiracy theorists like phishnet there?

He's just claimed that the study were discussing is wrong and that the efficacy of the vaccines, boosters included are zero in 8 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭patnor1011

What self control do you mean when poster simply pointed that you did not know what you are talking about and you responded with anger?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,558 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

On sick leave? Or isolating because they can't go to work and risk infecting already sick people?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

I didn’t post with anger. You misunderstand.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,679 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

Any of those with severe disease? Omicron is luckily (looking) milder and outcompeting Delta, whereas there is no guarantees that an Omicron infection will protect against future variants (just as Delta didn't protect against Omicron) whereas vaccines have continued to work against future variants thus far. You also have no way to guarantee which variant you catch unless you purposely infect yourself, which is a really really stupid thing to do, just in case someone might read the conversation and think otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Mic 1972

Covid is contagious, cancer is not. Both can be prevented.

We dont discriminate against cancer patients for chosing to smoke, drink and eat junk food

Please don’t project your anger on my posts. Your anger is outlined in your posts already where you lie and name call. I didn’t let myself get angry. I had self restraint.

Thanks for the advise. Here’s mine to you. You should read what you post before you tell lies like the €4 billion spent on advertising. It wasn’t contained in the document.

• Advertisement

I blocked a few of them, which coincidentally are all posting on this thread. I dont see any of them replies ;-)

and yes, it has become a cult where being unvaxed equals being a satan worshipper. We all know what happens to cults at the end

• Registered Users Posts: 13,535 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

Do tell, how do you prevent cancer? Like, the healthy non smokers that contract lung cancer or prostate cancer or lymphoma or.....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,809 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Is there anything more cringy than crying laughing emojis?

Best what? It’s an Internet forum, not a mickey swinging competition.

do you mean, the ones who still got sever Covid symptoms after getting 2 doses and a booster?

Same logic.

Just like every vaccine in the history of vaccines you mean?

Eh? Your the one claiming cancer can be prevented. As you're probably going to become incredibly rich with your discovery, I'd love for you to share it.

So is it Vitamin C, essential oils, UV up the keister, drinking your own urine, what's the secret?

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Maewyn Succat

I'm glad I don't live on your road if that's something you had expected to happen. What sort of uncivilized part of the world do you need to live in to have your body disposed of in such a way?

Try get onto a transplant list if you smoke/drink

• Registered Users Posts: 17,998 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Homeopathy. Where there are anti-vaxxers, there is homeopathy and woo, a thriving market of it.

Scare people about medical science, sell them diluted water for 50 quid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭KieferFan69

This forum is unusable without putting a whole load of them on ignore.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭KieferFan69

Family member is recovering very slowly after booster. Male in early thirties. Lost hearing in one ear and has had trouble walking/balance issues. Doctor has diagnosed neurological issue. Hopefully he is on the road to recovery.

Prevent a disease means reducing your chances to develop the disease, I didn't think this should be clarified

People lead a healthy life to prevent deseases, it doesnt mean they are going to avoid them 100%

I think your point was that the unvaccinated in ICU are no more of a burden than those in ICU with long-term illness (cancer, cirrhosis, whatever). And you went on to say both can be prevented.

But, really, what you've missed is, the unvaccinated in ICU are an acute burden to the health care system. They need health care immediately, at extreme cost. For something that indeed is preventable through the ridiculously easy acquisition of a vaccine. Versus someone suffering from illness due to lifestyle choices (or not, plenty of people get cancers and heart disease who live healthy lives, so 'not preventable' by your reasoning.) So, in the latter case, the acute event causing the ICU visit is a shock.

Further, unvaccinated in the ICU are a current burden where, prior to Covid, people needing acute care from long term illness (even if it came as a surprise), were 'handled' insofar as the HSE had an expected number of these cases per year based on demographics.

See how they're not the same thing? Simplifying: unvaccinated are volunteering to be a burden on the ICU's.

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭buzzerxx

Dr. Robert Malone, inventor of MRNA vaccine therapy.

“There are three issues parents need to understand:

The first is that a viral gene will be injected into your children's cells. This gene forces your child’s body to make toxic spike proteins. These proteins often cause permanent damage in children’s critical organs, including their brain and nervous system, their heart and blood vessels, including blood clots, their reproductive system, and this vaccine can trigger fundamental changes to their immune system. The most alarming point about this is that once these damages have occurred, they are irreparable.

You can’t fix the lesions within their brain.

You can’t repair heart tissue scarring.

You can’t repair a genetically reset immune system, and this vaccine can cause reproductive damage that could affect future generations of your family.

The second thing you need to know about is the fact that this novel technology has not been adequately tested. We need at least 5 years of testing/research before we can really understand the risks. Harms and risks from new medicines often become revealed MANY years later. Ask yourself if you want your own child to be part of the most radical medical experiment in human history.

And one final point: the reason they’re giving you to vaccinate your child is a lie. Your children represent no danger to their parents or grandparents. It’s actually the opposite. Their immunity after getting COVID is critical to save your family, if not the world from this disease.

In summary: there is no benefit for your children or your family to be vaccinating your children against the small risks of the virus, given the known health risks of the vaccine that as a parent, you and your children may have to live with for the rest of their lives. The risk/benefit analysis isn’t even close.

As a parent and grandparent, my recommendation to you is to resist and fight to protect your children.”

—Dr. Robert Malone (contributing creator of the MRNA vaccine technology)

Another text dump!

Is he the inventor or a contributor? He is referred to as both. Hard to take a post serious that can’t get the basics correct.

Totally Biased and untrustworthy source of information.

The Bill Gates funded fact-checking organization, Politifact , worked with Pharma-funded fact-checkers like Factcheck , which receives, funding from the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, and whose current CEO is Richard Besser, former acting head of the cdc , which owns $1.8 billion in Johnson & Johnson stock to “debunk” stories and studies of vaccine injuries.

Well if you say so it must be true. It's not like you've been caught out i a ton of lies and are constantly falling for false claims and misinformation and believe obvious bullshit.

What factchecker do you trust? Or are all of them part of the giant communist/Satanist conspiracy?

Dr. Mike Yeadon, former Chief Scientist (retired) of Pfizer, UK., and consultant to dozens of Biotech companies. 60 years old.

Left on good terms. Speaking out on natural immunity.

Saw the threat of Covid as a strong Flu. Says we were dileberatly mislead and lied to.

Talks about Asymtomatic transmission falsehood, or as he puts it, epidemiologically irrelevant.

Talks about PCR false positives.

He talks about each country having a pandemic response plan built the year before Covid.

End goal: vax passport as a digital ID.

Explains risk of jabbing kids and pregnant women, and is appalled by it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SKDHfA82HA

• Advertisement

Are you just not bothering to back up any of this crap?

Is there a reason you're not providing a source for all of this shite your regurgitating?

Is it because you're getting it from Twitter and you know how embarrassing it is?

Advertisement