Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shares in Protherics PLC

Options
  • 12-01-2022 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi folks

Came across a piece of paper at the bottom of a box. Very old and faded but I remembered eventually that I had bought shares in a company called Protherics PLC around the turn of the century. Was very busy around that time moved several times and have no information on the shares.

Looks like the company was bought by BTG is 2008 - Protherics shareholders will receive 0.291 new BTG shares for every Protherics share. That values Protherics at 60 pence a share.

Then in 2019 Boston Scientific came in - Upon the effectiveness of the scheme of arrangement, BTG became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Boston Scientific, and BTG shares no longer trade on the London Stock Exchange. Under the terms of the previously announced transaction, holders of BTG common shares will receive 840 pence in cash per share.

I know I had some shares, that's all I have. Moved address, no paperwork, no share cert. Is there a way I can track this down?

Comments

Advertisement