Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying in Kildare/naas

Options
  • 08-01-2022 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

We are looking to buy in Kildare naas hopefully. Just wondering does anyone know which areas are good? We seen a place in Wentworth place but don't know anything about that housing compound or the area.

Our budget is around 280,000 and we have a little 5 month old aswell.

Any information about naas or Kildare would be much appreciated.

Would we be best looking somewhere else in Kildare?

Best Answer

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭silver2020

It's a nice quiet area and it will be walking distance from the new medical centre and convenience store that will be built next to Chadwicks

Like any potential area, I'd look at how well the houses on either side are kept. It gives an indication of what type of neighbours you have. But if its the one on daft, it's reasonable value in today's market and a good area with plenty of amenities on your doorstep

Answers

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Edco

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭2011abc

Is the meat factory smell in Kildare Town only an issue on the motorway passing by?

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭NedNew2

Mostly yes - only when there is an easterly wind (c. 5% or less of the time) would the smell move in the direction of the town. Ruanbeg would maybe be affected (I don't live there so can't be sure). I certainly wouldn't let it put me off if buying/moving into a property nearby.

Advertisement