Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Make It Portfolio

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭massdebater

Luna up 60% since this, getting close to top 10 now. Matic has been flying too, up over 40%. Rose and Link down about 30% each, so might be a good chance to get in while they're lower if you prefer them

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭melatonin

What's your opinion on why LINK hasn't really taken off yet price wise? What would change for it to pump?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Anyone looking for a coin that is cheap to buy at the minute but will take off: IoTeX is for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭dirk_dangler

Smart money stacking, think of it as a horse held back to let the odds rise, once the odds are high, let the horse go and win at big odds. One these entities have bags filled they will let the price rise

If you go back and look at every time LINK has broke a resistance level, moments later BTC dumps, a little strange, if memory serves $4 and $28 where ridiculous.

Anyway a bear could be coming and many cryptos wont survive it, but 100% ROSE and LINK will.

Begone from here with this, this is where you make it, no **** coins allowed

• Advertisement

Probably nothing, just the 55th-richest person in the world, with an estimated net worth of $26.8 billion, coming out of semi-retirement to join the Chainlink team.

Yet again probably nothing, with Vitalik saying Arbitrum will help dig ETH out of its problems, nothing to see here really

It's as good a ROSE. IOTX will rise in the future mark my words.

IoT is the future.

Rose has been doing good today.

Pains me to see posters still have not twigged what is happening, i'v posted plenty of info as a starting point for your own research to help you comprehend just what is coming, an yet posters are still stacking ADA, these are lost causes, they will never make it, they will be posting here in the future about how just like BTC & ETH they somehow missed out on getting Link & Rose for buttons, i hope others are stacking Link & Rose, the window is closing to get in at these bargain basement prices, that will see you make massive gains. Don't believe me? Read on.

This tweet alone should have you stacking LINK

Let the info soak into your soft heads, take it all in and ponder just what it all means

https://blog.chain.link/the-year-in-chainlink-2021/

1. Chainlink Surpassed $75B Total Value Secured (TVS)

2. Chainlink Ecosystem Grew to 1000+ Projects

3. Chainlink Serviced 2.5M+ Requests for Secure Off-Chain Computation

4. Chainlink Integrations Across Blockchains and Layer 2s Propelled the Multi-Chain Ecosystem

5. Open-Source Developers Leveraged Chainlink to Compose Innovative Smart Contract Use Cases

6. Global Enterprises Began Using Chainlink as Their Gateway to the Blockchain Economy

7. Cross-Chain Interoperability Is Set to Unlock Massive Global Value Across DeFi and Traditional Finance

• Advertisement

As we all should know for many years Vitaik and the ETH maxis are seething every time LINK is brought up , why you may ask, it because they know its solving ETH's problems and going to steal their thunder, recently Vitalik has acknowledged this, but many here still don't know what is happening and are stacking ADA, unbelievable!

For those who are a little slow "Oracles" are Chainlink, the only show in town, all rivals are rinky dink also rans.

"WE WILL NEED ORACLES"

only one of the many uses for Chainlink, but you know better, keep stacking ADA! See how that works out for you in the coming year.

Sergey Nazarov: "I'm proud to say that we have multiple Chainlink oracle networks that have now become profitable simply from…dapp fees.

This is a unique and special milestone because, many, if not all blockchain systems rely on something called the block reward. Many of them rely on it to over 98% with user fees making up only 2%. Some of them rely on it from anywhere from 60-70%, some of the more widely used systems. We have achieved certain distinct oracle networks, certain committees of nodes that are able to run so efficiently thanks to OCR, have achieved efficiency because of efficiency gains of the chains they are on, and have enough user demand happening quickly enough that they have become completely profitable.

They don't require a block reward or an oracle reward of any kind to operate. This milestone has led us to plan for staking's release in this coming year."

Staking is coming and with it a price explosion, read the above again and again until you understand, and if you cant wrap you head around it, just start stacking LINK and YWMI.

"...have enough user demand happening quickly enough that they have become completely profitable."

Let that soak into your soft heads, ponder it all day , read it again and ponder it some more, repeat until you understand just WTF is happening.

Here is just TWO users of Chainlink, and they are growing daily "...have enough user demand happening quickly enough that they have become completely profitable."

I can hear certain posters talking to the screen "But, But , But Cardano has a deal Ethiopia’s Ministry of Education, that going to be huge, i'm stacking ADA." Tell me how many DAPPS running on Cardano, never mind making a profit for Cardano?

LINK & ROSE are the big two coming to take over, you now have plenty of staring points for your research, so don't say you where not aware of just how big these two are going to be, don't want to read any tales of woe here in the coming year about how you missed out, "if only i knew" well you do now and will only have yourself to blame if you miss out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭massdebater

Sold half my Rose for more Eth yesterday. Nice run over the last while. Had to plan around the long unstaking period but good to be running on profit now.

Ironically Link is the one actually being used currently but it's token has been doing terrible, I sold most of it for Luna a few months back.

Happy to keep what I have left with both so dirk's hard work doesn't go to waste! 🙏

I have to say I should have bought ROSE when it was really cheap as it has had great growth the past week or two.

It’s still early for Rose & Link. Keep stacking

2 Ethereum (ETH) $382,095,686,361

4 Binance Coin (BNB) $76,620,087,331

5 Solana (SOL) $45,324,543,126

10 Terra (LUNA) $25,129,007,196

11 Avalanche (AVAX) $21,206,896,972

14 Polygon (MATIC) $14,444,195,560

94 Oasis Network (ROSE) $1,301,663,233

I'd say Rose has a more room for growth

• Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Timmaay

All out of rose! Lovely 20% pop and ath the last day or so. Obviously it might keep running, but equally so the market is quite bearish at the minute. I'll let it cool off and aim to get back in at 35 again.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,798 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Similar to Timmaay, I've traded out of my ROSE positions today at a 65% gain. Would have left it lie but had a short term need for cash.

I'll trade back in at full gain over the next few weeks (famous last words).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Atlas_IRL

With Chainlink powering pretty much everything what is the main value of the token, i ask this stupidly because i havnt looked into it properly but some projects are amazing without needing a token, why hasnt the token pumped so much if its used by every project.

The only reason I can see that ROSE has been rising is because the binance token is on oasis(ROSE) network.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭FFVII

Why is it on there?? Even that wouldn't be a reason to move it?

You pay to use Chainlink with Chainlink tokens.

You get paid for running a Chainlink node with Chainlink.

There is undoubtedly price suppression, get on google and search for it , no end of evidence that when Link pumps and reaches certain price levels BTC dumps immediately, Chainlink make a announcement of a big partnership, within a minute BTC will dump and drag the whole market down including Chainlink, sounds crazy but it has happen too many times and like clockwork to be a coincidence.

When Sergey announced staking is coming this year, the whales have been buying in lots of 100k Link tokens , yesterday we had a 1million Link Single buy.

Once staking is out expect a stampede to obtain Link tokens, they will be locked up in nodes earning for holders the price will explode and they will become scarce on exchanges.

Practically everything in the financial world will be running through Chainlink, paying for the service in Link and earning Link stalkers rewards, remember Sergey stated they have nodes that already are 100% profitably right now, and this is early days in the story.

DYOR on the posts in this thread, Link is a behemoth that many still don’t known about even though it’s top 20, when staking is out it’s going to moon hard.

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭the_galway_fry

just read this thread ,backed the wrong horse when others were buying link and rose , i backed tel

do you really think its not too late to get into rose and link now as a beginner? it looks like while it may grow its not going to go crazy from here is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭el diablo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

Well done on this dirk, Rose is doing quite well. A 11x is good expecially if you bought a good stack at the lowest levels

• Registered Users Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭el diablo

11x? That's cute. 😋 But yeah, Rose is doing quite well at the moment and it's getting a lot more attention recently. I'm planning on letting my small bag of Rose run for the long term and see how it goes.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

No matter how many ROSE you have you don’t have enough.

Something like Arbitrum/Optimism not needed, no other blockchain scales like this

Oasis does what ETH is trying to do straight out of the gate

"One might also say that the Oasis network is the first network that natively supports rollups. And that the “Layer 1”/“Layer 2” nomenclature is insufficiently descriptive/precise."

ROSE is as efficient as its gets, ROSE is a Layer1 with inherent Layer 2 abilities, there is no need for a Layer 2 on ROSE

In a nut shell ROSE blows every other Layer1 out of the water

Oasis put this out on 12 January, FTX and Binance announce perpetual contracts for ROSE within days, keep price down to fill bags?

Its all big brain stuff that I admit I don't fully understand, but those that do are very excited.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,946 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Im an original ETH fanboy on this Board but Ive been buying LINK for the last few weeks, have some ROSE from last November, only a small amount though, cant decide what the future holds but its definitely interesting and less mental stress to have a stake in it than not. Well done Dirk on what has to be the biggest tip ever given on the Investment forum crypto or otherwise, what kind of % return are you looking at here roughly?

Advertisement