Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Women's Periods and Vaccine/booster/Covid effects

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭MilkyToast

If you want to be angry

I'm not. You should stop reading things into other people's posts that aren't there.

This is a pattern I've seen from you across many threads. I'm not sure what your agenda is or if you just think you're so much smarter than everyone else that you have to constantly be educating people, but let's not forget that you jumped in here to tell me something about the VigiAccess database that you literally have to agree to before you access the VigiAccess database, as though I didn't know it and as though you alone could be the one to educate the masses. And now you're here bleating about my "agenda". Narcissus himself would envy your chutzpah.

“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." ~C.S. Lewis

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,962 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

I'm not.

Doesn't seem like it, but anyway :)

stop running into every thread like a headless chicken on crack

"Agenda" my hole.

And you don't get to police who can look at VigiAccess LOL!

The absolute neck on you, sometimes.

But look, I've tried to bring this multiple times to actually talking about the VigiAccess site and what it is good and not good for (like actually debate and discuss it), you seem determined to reduce it to personal digs, that's on you.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭MilkyToast

If you want a discussion about all things VigiAccess you can start one instead of butting into ongoing threads with your "education" on things people already know.

“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." ~C.S. Lewis

• Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭c.p.w.g.w

My understanding is that the lipid nanoparticles used in encase the mRNA element of the vaccine is an area of concern...which comes from a rat study where is was shown to travel to the ovaries...

Agreed rats aren't Humans, but that study is dismissed as anti-vax propaganda, yet no actual discussion to alleviate concerns...just shout Anti-Vax at anyone who has concerns or has potentially suffered a side affect...

The whole Pfizer study whistleblower story being deemed fake news by Facebook fact checkers...those same fact checkers have links to Pfizer...

Also this sudden trust of big pharma is strange considering there history...

J&J talken powder laced with asbestos, and they still deny it, despite their internal documents which state they knew some batches with asbestos was sold to people...

It's scary that you now can't have a concerns about a vaccine without being called an anti-vax

They were developed by BioNTech and Moderna, Pfizer signed up to scale production, so not exactly a "big pharma" source. What are the sources for this information? There is a vaccine thread as well to discuss the vaccines if you wanted a wider audience. Not sure why you're deciding to include a talcum powder story either.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭c.p.w.g.w

Pfizer Trail Concerns

Facebook Mislabel

I am for vaccines and open to discussing concerns...

I am double Vaxxed for Covid19 and up to date on all other vaccines...

Also on the topic of OP...I hope there is no connection with irregular periods and vaccines, but there has been a scary dismissal of these concerns, that's what is the most worrying things to emerge during Covid19

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Markus Antonius

He's a well known member of a faction of boards posters who camp in various forums trying to police what people should or shouldn't discuss. Not worth the time debating on any topic.

That shouldn't have been labelled as such, BMJ wrote a letter about it here to Meta:

These investigations need to be happening to keep the bar for medical treatments extremely high. Did you find a source on the nano lipids and rats?

Bloody hell Markus, I gave you the time of day on your space fakeness asking for some semblance of a theory that could be debated and you couldn't even put together the most basic of arguments and spent your time shouting at all the other posters for asking you questions, this was after you posted your own fake picture and argued multiple times that it was real before admitting you were caught. These are discussion forums so discuss sh*t and stop with the name calling and personal attacks.

• Advertisement

Thanks, interesting read, there was also a human study done as well, LNP have been studied for a while and are toxic in sufficient quantities (as is everything), hence a lot of the work around mRNA vaccines has been to refine the use of LNP to be absolutely safe for humans to use.

This article does go into the impact of the vaccines specifically and worth a read (particularly the difference in noticed accumulations and data around injection site being removed from online articles to stay on a certain narrative):

COVID-19 vaccines don’t affect ovaries or fertility in general; the vaccines are highly effective at preventing illness and death - Health Feedback

2017 human study: Nanoparticles and female reproductive system: how do nanoparticles affect oogenesis and embryonic development (nih.gov)

NCBI Source link for the Mice study: Ovarian Accumulation of Nanoemulsions: Impact of Mice Age and Particle Size (nih.gov)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,850 ✭✭✭Lillyfae

Had my first 2 jabs in May and June last year (I'm late 30s)and didn't notice any difference. I had an Implanon but still had light periods at the time so tracked but didn't take them "seriously" if you know what I mean. Had the Implanon removed in September, was pregnant by October. Did the first two vaccinations increase my fertility 😅??

Had my booster in the last few weeks too. While reluctant to be having any vaccination during pregnancy, I had no side effects from the booster. The risks of catching Covid unvaccinated or unboosted at this point far far outweigh the risks (well documented) of having the vaccination while pregnant at this stage. Still births and maternal mortality have occurred where a Covid infection (in the unvaccinated) has been present in pregnancy, what adverse effects have been noted from receiving the vaccine while pregnant? Because the data is extensive at this stage.

Post edited by Lillyfae on

Advertisement