Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 22 Ultimate Team discussion thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Some sadcase just left a game when I was through one on one, in the fecking Silver Lounge, how pathetic. IrishSoldier1991, could be someone on here 🙈

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 518 ✭✭✭Avon8

I must be having connection issues so if others games are fast paced. Played a few drafts games and all horribly slow and unresponsive. I'm also still getting that glitch whereby it tells me my ping is -7million and jumps to green and back to red. Hard to fathom how it's not fixed yet after 36 hrs

• Administrators Posts: 54,071 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Is the ping indicator broken for anyone else?

Just saw this. Complete lottery accepting games now, no idea what the real ping is.

Only seems to be affecting an odd few. Half tempted to delete the game and redownload it. I'm ps5 non disk

• Advertisement

Same here.

This just started for me after the patch. Reinstalling won't do anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Just managed to make 200k from going through my club and selling low rated gold rares and commons.

I'd rather have the coins and build towards another Icon than rinse them into TOTY upgrades so it suits me.

One poor sod obviously even hit the 10,000 buy it now option by mistake on my gold rare Alfonso Davies! 😅

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

"live tuning" gameplay changes available regarding goalkeepers, i hope the animation where they drop their hands while diving allowing the ball to go in to the net is fixed

Honestly amazed its taking so long to address these issues, (although while saying that, whether they will actually get fixed is very debateable) most of us have been posting about them since launch day

Division 2 rank 1, best "rewards"

Pack 1 base Pique

Pack 2 base Raphina

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

TOTY starts tomorrow, why would anyone be opening packs today? 😮

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Done the 85+ attacker/midfield/defence upgrades to add to the 40 odd packs saved up now. I'm thinking if I get some toty cards that aren't prem I'm just going to sell them up and pump the coins into sbcs or improving the first 11.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭doc holliday

I've been very tempted to open some packs - simply because those 83+ and 85+ upgrades expire before 6pm tomorrow and i've no fodder to do them. So its either pay way over the odds for the required 83 rated squads on the market or open a few packs and try to reduce the cost of doing those sbcs.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Well going by previous years it was attackers first for 2 days. God only knows what way it will work this time around.

No interest in TOTY, no liverpool player in it, unlikely to get one of them anyway, and im not really playing the game to much now

Just came across a team on ultimate teams called klitorys fc..... Ok which one of you is it? :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I met a right few irish gimps this week and last week doing challenges. Littler tossers quitting when you're through on goals as well. Sad gits.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

I just dont understand it. So toxic, the lad I was playing was 31 years old too going by his username, I would expect it from a 12 year old not 31!

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭doc holliday

Has anyone here ever actually packed a TOTY card? I'm playing FUT since the beginning (even though i lost my fut founder stamp thing) and never packed one. This year the pack weight for promo cards feels like its higher than before so maybe this is the year.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

I packed Robertson's in fifa 20! He sold for about 750k.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Got Van Dijk’s last year in untradeable Rival rewards :)

Got KDB in fifa19 on pc and he was worth a nice 5.5 mill :) that’s been my favourite Fifa for a long time now. Loved Zola on it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,160 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

packed a good few (at the very end of fifa 21 with the 10*87+ sbc 😂)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,838 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

FUT18: TOTY Kane from a Gold Upgrade Pack

FUT19: Didn't play

FUT20: Trent tradeable from a saved 100k pack, KdB untradeable from the League Upgrade SBC packs released during TOTY

FUT21: Saved way more packs than in previous years, got nothing from any of them, then during the week I did Marquee Matchups and got a tradeable Bruno Fernandes from the final pack

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭BrentMused

I don't really know why, but since that update a few days I am flying.

I was doing really well at the start of the game before all the patches, and I think this update has helped as it seems to have gone back towards how it played in September. It definitely suits those who prefer a slower build up play style, similar to an actual football match.

Don't get me wrong, my 4-3-2-1 was getting me destroyed, but I've changed to a more defensively solid 4-2-3-1 and having loads of success with it even though I could barely create a chance using same pre-patch.

I was starting to feel Di Natale slipping a bit behind the curve in recent weeks but he has been ridiculous again since the patch with Baby Cantona behind him as CAM.

1 win away from Elite now. 😳

It's a pity I won't have time for WL this weekend as I'd love to see how it translates to WL.

The only problem I find this year is I have my 7 Rivals wins, I'm qualified for Champs and the current objectives are meh, so it's Thursday and already there's not really a whole lot to do gameplay wise now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Hoping and praying Salah is the 12th man… otherwise, I’ll prob buy Messi/Mbappe and Marquinhos.

• Moderators Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Packed CR7 within a minute of them going into packs last year! From a Rare Mega Pack. Got Kimmich a few days later too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Kante And Allison in Fifa 20

Bruno Fernandes in Fifa 21

i wouldn’t mind a repeat of Kante this year, maybe De Bruyne if the packs gods are feeling generous

Hopefully we all pack at least one

That rumoured Kane flashback card will be getting done if its released, i have 350k left in coins and they will be spent on him

• Advertisement

Is anyone who saved packs opening the bulk of them at 6pm today or waiting for the full team to be released?

Advertisement