Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline: Thread with no name, Host with no shame

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,978 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

The Blondy one 🤔 Diversity is extremely important in these times Cawlur

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,535 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Sounds like they followed the US model.

There goes the last DJ...

Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Yeah that’s the regime I have had after surgeries.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,798 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Any Irish people on oxy?

A Brit (who knew the risk and sounds like he thought they were great)....and an Irish lad who got hooked on it in the good old US of A

• Registered Users Posts: 82,593 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I know a certain Doubalin Town nightly phone show back in the 90's gave regular 'callers' leather jackets and other flash items for calling in.

• Advertisement

Joe won't like this Cawlur

• Should I fone in over my spectacular surgeries?

Oxy being used extremely sparingly in Ireland.

Listen yank lock your drug cabinet from your kids if you think they will raid it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭Expunge

They very nearly lost control of the situation when they couldn't get the doors of the Paddy (insert ethnic term of choice) Wagon closed with the mob almost on top of them.

Oxy sounds class to be fair..shame it is so "moreish"

• Advertisement

Precisely, Joe is covering very, very old news , addiction warnings were added to packaging , years ago 🙄

• Registered Users Posts: 9,013 ✭✭✭shearforce

Liveline; what's your pain levels now Rory

new thread name

• Stimulators definitely work, my GP argued that Versatis was actually taking resources from that technology.

Do we know how much Versatis patches cost 🤔

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭mumo3

its over already? thought this was an add for Ray Darcey 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

Can I be first to say de Winter Olympics 2022 in Chiahna are an absolute disgrace Joe?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭Expunge

D'arcy yakin on about Battenberg cake?

Mattie McGrath is right. These goons have some brass neck looking for increased funding.

I don't often share the same view as Deppity McGrath.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

Yes and no. The US allowed open market in broadcasting subject to frequency allocation and space although big boys would buy into smaller markets by way of skilful purchasing local operators. You'll still have a lot of strong independent stations on the go, but it suits the market there as many stations can aim at ethnicities and genres with no hassle. Local terrestial TV is also strong in the US and does well while AM radio is still popular, especially for talk radio and sports shows.

In the UK there was a very limited amount of licences and franchises but they went from being strict on who has what and output to having little controls on who owns what and what goes on. In no time many small operations were gobbled up and rebranded, in some cases literally overnight, but the end result is a blurred ownership of a rather mid market media product as a whole. ITV is good case in point.

O Dear Dee 😁 she was expecting to just whinge and moan about those awful, awful horrific people not paying their TV license , instead she's been grilled about other little (actually not little) matters involving all those self employed folk in Montrosia.

Oddly enough, she's suddenly tongue tied , so to speak .

• Registered Users Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭Hitchens

is dat what a soffistackated scam wud look like cawlur?

• Advertisement

I reckon Montrosia is one of All 4 one's best customers so to speak, albeit Joe clearly not getting a fair share of the spoils , he was very bitter sounding today , Spittling with Jealousy 😁

• But he obviously has got FX Buckley restaurant vouchers aplenty.

Jaysus, as a firmer public servant, this world of benefits, extras, vouchers is an alien one. Though some nice customers did bring in bickies to go with tea breaks.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Worth listening back to?

Honestly no

we anticipated some gold with the covid bonus frenzy but Joe moved swiftly onto his morbid obsession with the evils of All 4 one vouchers , Joe on a one man mission to disparage the company , it was just bizzare and most of it covered before, Admin charges, Diminishing balances , the cheek of them charging commission to retailers etc.

Dick called in (I'm being serious) has a Rack business as opposed to a sack business , I was completely lost as I suspect other Cawlurs were but he certainly was an absolute Dick , so to speak .

He revisited his other obsession Versatis patches and oxycotin towards the end but was disappointed as no one gave a ****, so to speak 😁

That was it really .

• Registered Users Posts: 82,593 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I expect tomorrow will be Veratis the entire show, I've not met a single person talking about anything else this week.

Have to be honest, never heard of it until Joe started rabbiting on about it 😳

• Registered Users Posts: 6,581 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

Surely a tribute show to meatloaf,?? Katherin Thomas can ring in and say her mother nearly tuned into the song in 1988

• Registered Users Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭Hitchens

I’d Do Anything For Coddle (But I Won’t Do Dat) 

"you took the words right out of my mouth"

So to Speak 😁

RIP Meatloaf 🙏 he was a legend

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Joe: Mick on Lahn 1, you’re a Meat Loaf super fan, like all of us so to speak

Mick: yes Joe, he was a great singer, and a great actor too

Joe: of course of course of course. Wat was yer favourite Meat Loaf song Mick?

Mick: I suppose Dead Ringer Joe, or maybe his cover of All Coming Back To Me

Joe: it’s all coming back to me now sez you. He he he he he

Mick: wat would your favorite Meat Loaf song be Joe?

Joe: ah ah ah ah ah ah it’s hard to pick one Mick because they’re all brilliant brilliant brilliant wunderful fantastic so they are

Mick: Really Joe? You must have one favorite?

Joe: ah ah ah ah

Mick: would it be “Hit Me Baby One More Time”?

Joe: oh yeah I luuuuurve dat wan

Mick: or “Firestarter”?

Joe: oh dat too, dats wan a me favourites

Mick: really? How about “Vogue”, or “What does the fox say?”, or “Gangnam Style”?

Joe: he he he I luuurve dem all! Shure wasn’t I listening to all of dem dis morning on me way to wurk

Mick: you’re a spoofing waffler and a complete fraud

Joe: how could I forget dat wan? It’s brilliant!

Mick: bye Joe.

Joe: dat too, a great tune

Advertisement