Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 thread 2.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

The link is in the above tweet (https://t.co/g15op7YaiS) but I can't login for some reason - 'can't connect to server' - is it crashing from traffic?!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭Damien360

That find the chesse 20 times is just ridicoulous. I have 2 factor auth enabled. Just let me use that.

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭DrZeuss

Not sure how that was possible, I presume some PSVR may not be included in the 37 but don't think there was 9 of those.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,839 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

• Registered Users Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

I have 47 😲

127% of monthly games claimed 😆

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Yeah it's a right pain in the hole I'm blind enough without this shite

• Registered Users Posts: 14,033 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I won't waste space with pics, but yeah, feels like I played about this much:

• 1,232 hours played
    • 251: PS5, 981 PS4
    • 1156 locally, 76 online
    • 343 days played, 0 hours VR apparantly. Must not have used it last year!
    • 63 games played

Top games:

1: Rocket League 553 hours

2: NMS 56 hours

3: Hades 44 hours

4: Dying Light Enhanced 40 hours

5: Subnautica 37 hours

• 577 new trophies: 4, 41, 100, 432
    • I got 28 of the 37 PS+ games (not sure how, thought I added all of them)

Yeah, feels about right. Does that include time in Apps, such as Crunchyroll, Netflix, etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,096 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭JimBurnley

892 hours

- 310 Ps5

- 582 Ps4

- 0 PSVR (wow, knew it had been a while bit didn't think a whole year)

99 games played

- Days Gone 67 hrs

- RDR2 52 hrs

- Ghost of Tsushima Directors Cut 49 hrs

- Judgment 47 hrs

- Hot Wheels Unleashed 37 hrs

1399 trophies

- 14 plats

- 119 golds

- 308 silver

- 958 bronze

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,033 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

It would be more, but I split my time more or less evenly between gaming and watching films/anime. Don't think those numbers include apps. Plus recently an even split between PS5 and XSX. Some PCness in-between. Being single at 38 with no dependents and (deliberately) no social life gives one a lot of time!

I'm more impressed with people getting more than a handful of plats!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,023 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

A follow up on this. The Artful Escape is out on January 25th so not long to wait at all!

Lego Skywalker Saga set for April 5th as well which is looking incredible.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,411 ✭✭✭jammiedodgers

I blame lockdown.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Well I didn't make the most of my ps5 last year, I played for 74 hours with 99 trophies. I blame having a job that didn't close aswell as 3 kids.

I would think I'm about halfway to that time already this year though.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,382 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Lockdown has had its repercussions

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

• Registered Users Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭DaveyDave

199 hours total.

1. Grand Theft Auto V: 34 hours

2. Days Gone: 34 hours

3. Snowrunner: 22 hours

4. Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales: 18 hours

5. Alan Wake Remastered: 10 hours

522 total hours (which leads me to think that media player time like Sky Go counts to that total)

19 hours online which really makes me question PS Plus tbh (though in saying that, it gave me Control which I adored)

Played 23 games

1. AC Valhalla 126 hours
    2. Far Cry 6 60 hours
    3. Hitman 3 57 hours
    4. Control 28 hours
    5. COD Vanguard 28 hours (which is a surprise)

10 Platinum trophies this year which is a good sign that I thoroughly loved 10 games!)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭jj880

Damn I just looked up Control. Looks amazing. Thats 3 now I wish Id claimed from last year. Farpoint (bought this at Christmas), Squadrons (will lose when my EA play sub ends) and Control. Lesson learned. Claim everything! 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Playstation app is getting an update for the PS5 that have all recent pictures and videos up to minutes from the last 14 days be accessible on the phone.

Not sure about the particulars if it's just uploading them to Sony and then having those accessible from the phone to be downloaded or they'll be uploaded/downloaded and purged automatically, could see phone storage being eaten up and a load or random trophy images and such getting uploaded through phone to whatever backup or photo storage you use.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,839 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I've wanted that feature for a long time. I create amazing screenshots but they end up going nowhere, would like to have a collection of them. You can turn off screenshots and videos of when a trophy unlocks. I had turned off videos but kept meaning to turn off screenshots as well as the bad pics far outweigh the good ones.

Initial reviews for Uncharted Legacy of Thieves Collection are excellent. Metacritic has it at 86 based on 46 reviews.

Am very excited to swing through this again.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭DaveyDave

Yeah I'd like to see the activities feed back. My only interaction with my friends list was just seeing what they're playing and what trophies they've gotten. I'd often get back into a game when I saw some friends getting trophies.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,094 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Like the Switch, all my screenshots are accidental so will have to keep an eye on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭scabo33

Can someone tell me if the uncharted Ps5 upgrade works in Ireland? I have the disk inserted into my Ps5 and it still says 49.99

thanks all

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Yes it worked for me yesterday. I inserted the disc and pressed down on the game app and it gave me the upgrade option.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Anyone know if you can transfer saves back to ps4 from the Ps5

Advertisement