Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gameweek 22 - Matchday Thread. Bonkers deadine day edition

1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,520 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

67, with 16 coming from Bench Boost. HEWT.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,699 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Was just looking at the OR standings and that Bruno captaincy call made a big difference for those who captained him. Positions 2 to 17 are now all occupied by players who got a big green arrow from captaining Bruno with all of them scoring 90+ points and a couple 100+. Fair play to those who did it but even if I was free hitting there wasnt a hope Id have put the armband on Bruno given his form up until the Villa game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,733 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Not HEWT....46(-4).....huge red arrows down to 443K.

Losing interest tbh....the main attraction of FPL for me is the medium/long term planning and strategy but that has been rendered totally irrelevant in recent weeks.

Well done to the Bruno captainers....I did consider him strongly last week but went with the safe option of Ronaldo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭eggy81

82 -4. Spurs winner cost me hitting 90 or so

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭claw

65 and up 8k to 89k. Captained Bowen because of all the uncertainty. Just happy I had 11 with a couple of players that could come off the bench if needed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,314 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

I see Jota scored against Arsenal tonight, 4 days too late, Trent assist too

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,106 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Hopefully they're just getting warmed up for the palace game

Advertisement