Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 22 Ultimate Team discussion thread

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Got in for 2 minutes and booted out again and back to the loop

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Servers are bad, but the money is rolling in 😁

Kane nearly complete, cost me about 70k

Edit: and iv'e been kicked out

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Nice :) I'm still not in so can't open packs to make money haha

*The FUT service is currently experiencing a high volum of server traffic, please try again later*

Understandable i suppose, they obviously didnt have time to prepare 😄

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

other than the Kane Flashback SBC what’s the other content tonight? Any player objectives etc?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Seems to be up and running again. Benzema and Haaland in my 85+.

• Administrators Posts: 54,071 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Had a bit of a scare tonight, conceded in Champs and threw the controller in anger and it wouldn’t turn on. Was raging, TOTY weekend of all weekends to lose the controller and I’d used my token to enter champs but only played 3!

Had to take the whole thing apart and put it back together. Not sure what was wrong but it came back to life. This controller is like part of me now, it’s been through a war and come out the other side.

Kane completed, will have to play online now just to use him

• Administrators Posts: 54,071 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Opened like 20 packs, got Bruno Fernandes IF and that’s it so far. Have about 10 left, not sure whether to open or not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭piplip87

Opened a heap of packs did all the 85+ Opened my attacker and got Haaland, Lewa and Benzema. Lovely stuff then went to sell Robbie Keane and with the excitement of using Lewa ended up selling for 13,000

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,455 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Can’t believe it, I finally got in and finished my WL matches and opened all the packs I had saved along with those rewards as well, didn’t think I had a prayer of packing a TOTY card….

And obviously I didn’t.

Opened 10 81+ packs, Kroos 88, Martinez 85, Suarez 88, Insigne 87, Benzema 91, and Maguire 84, they got me over the line for Kane, and now i just opened a 7.5k preview pack and 88 Navas is there, nice 20-25k profit

Despite no TOTY player, i cant complain about pack luck today

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

Has anyone used Prime Vidic? Thinking of dumping fodder into him when I open all the packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Already tempted to open my saved packs, ain’t no way I’m gonna make it until the whole team is out next week

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Loan TOTY Mbappe in objectives 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭doc holliday

Opened everything except the defender and midfielder packs. About 30 packs including 15 of those attacker 81+ and not one piece of blue/gold confetti anywhere.

On the plus side I've used the fodder to start another icon player pick. No real interest in Kane so that seemed the best used of fodder.

Went to the store, 100k pack there, chance of getting a TOTY Player, less then 1% 😂

Edit: Kane, scores goals but im not sure hes as good as Watkins, his ai movement of 97 definitely doesnt look 97, as soon as Watkins lays the ball off, hes heading for the box, Kane lays it off and just seems to float on the spot for a bit or runs wide despite been on stay central

Post edited by Rock Lesnar on

Done the Kane SBC so let's see how this works out over his 91 if.

Looking at Lewandowski, he’s at 1.8m.

tempted to sell up TOtGS Ronaldo during the week and swapping to him. Looks utterly insane.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭BrentMused

• Advertisement

How do you find him, on his own i found him rather meh, he scored a goal a game but just didnt like him, changed formation and put Salah beside him, totally different, little 1 2's around the box and he just scores every time, definitely needs a 2 striker formation to get the best of him i think

Only went into some squad battles but he's far more mobile than his 91 IF that's for sure. I have him up top with Salah on the right and foden on the left and so far I'm getting more passing goals around the box and that. Cost me just shy of 200k to complete. I got 72k back for his 91 IF that I paid about 50k for. I have cancelo 87If on the left of my defence but I'm tempted to pick up 88 robertson for around 40k.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 518 ✭✭✭Avon8

This cost me 2 champs games early on, late winners from lobbed crosses, the type of cross you should never make but the keeper never moved. I was raging because it was against absolute D5 players aswel, my own fault really for being level but I had an xg of over 7 in both. I moved the keeper to 'come from crosses' in anycase and it didn't happen again

They've made keepers much better on those far post middle height shots (the type that makes up 60% of goals). Either that or the shooting is harder. Have Ginola who had barely missed one of those yet for me but was missing ones every game this week.

Recovered for a bit of a run and scraped 14 wins (Rank IV) in the final game for the 3rd week running. Would love to have a weekend league without the customary 2-3 stupid self caused losses but I'd imagine that's a familiar story for most

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,965 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Just finishing off my 2nd 10hr trial.

Is this now cross play?? I'm seeing a PlayStation sort of icon beside the opposition's name? Or is it just a thing?

Had a few games tonight, by **** this is worse than it was a month or two I played it.

I've played multiple previous versions and by goodness this is awful. I know it's addictive, I'm not a preacher but jeez h christ after 18ish hours I have to say this is the worst FIFA that I've experienced.

It was bad enough about a month the last time I played it but now it certified dirt lol.

Enjoy. I'll stick to the knitting that I replaced it with.

Alrighty then, that's where all my fodder is going.

Including the OTW Varane I've got that's never got an upgrade, lol

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Yup, 100% replacing my gold Varane with him. He’ll go nicely beside Vidic too 😃

I hope he’s cheaper than Kane! I got Haaland, Aguero and Dybala in my 85+attackers, 2 of them dupes so need to put them into something.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭BrentMused

That Varane will be well north of 1m IMO, wouldn't be surprised if he's close to 1.5m to complete.

Prime Dalglish and Figo SBC's coming too apparently.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,711 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Seriously struggling since the patch, every game feels so slow and opponents seem so deep.

I said it a couple of weeks ago, after the through ball was back in style that Players defending deep would increase and by god has it increased, played a few rival games trying out kane and its formations where the cdm drops between cb's, the 2 cm's back to, leaving best, salah, ronaldo, alessandrini, mane, vinicius, dembele up front, as soon as the defenders get it, its just press long ball

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

So is it just the one TOTY packed in here so far from Bunny? I seen a streamer use 650k FIFA points and didnt get one. Disgusting!

Advertisement