Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 23 - Matchday Thread - Dennis, WTF!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,870 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Ronaldo starts.

Rangnick is such a troll

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭scotchy

Wolves team news

Team to play Brentford (3-5-2): Sa; Kilman, Coady, Toti Gomes; Semedo, Neves, Moutinho, Dendoncker, Ait-Nouri; Podence, Fabio Silva.

Substitutes: Ruddy; Hoever, Marcal, Giles, Cundle, Bruno Jordao, Chiquinho, Trincao, Traore.

Brentford team news

Team to play Wolves (3-5-2): Lossl; Ajer, Jansson, Pinnock; Canos, Jensen, Norgaard, Janelt, Henry; Mbeumo, Toney.

Substitutes: Fernandez; Stevens, Roerslev, Sorensen, Bidstrup, Baptiste, Ghoddos, Wissa, Forss.

Newcastle team news

Team to play Leeds: Dubravka, Trippier, Schar, Lascelles, Dummett, Fraser, Shelvey, Saint-Maximin, Willock, Wood, Joelinton

Subs: Darlow, Clark, Lewis, Hendrick, Manquillo, Murphy, Almiron, Gayle, S Longstaff

Leeds team news

Team to play Newcastle: Meslier, Struijk, Llorente, Ayling, Koch, Klich, Dallas, Raphinha, Rodrigo, Harrison, James

Subs: Klaesson, Roberts, Bate, Gelhardt, Hjelde, McKinstry, McCarron, Moore, Kenneh

West Ham team news…

Team to face Man Utd: Areola, Coufal, Dawson, Zouma, Cresswell, Rice, Soucek, Bowen, Fornals, Lanzini, Antonio.

Subs: Randolph, Yarmolenko, Vlasic, Noble, Diop, Fredericks, Masuaku, Johnson, Kral.

Man Utd team news…

Team to face West Ham: De Gea, Dalot, Varane, Maguire, Telles, McTominay, Fred, Greenwood, Fernandes, Elanga, Ronaldo.

Subs: Henderson, Jones, Mata, Martial, Rashford, Lingard, Cavani, Matic, Van de Beek.

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,304 ✭✭✭munster87

Leeds XI: Meslier, Ayling, Struijk, Llorente, Dallas, Raphinha, Koch, Rodrigo, Klich, Harrison, James

Newcastle XI: Dubravka, Trippier, Lascelles, Schar, Dummett, Shelvey, Willock, Joelinton, Fraser, Saint-Maximin, Wood

Man Utd XI: De Gea, Dalot, Telles, Varane, Maguire, McTominay, Fred, Fernandes, Greenwood, Elanga, Ronaldo

West Ham XI: Areola, Coufal, Dawson, Zouma, Cresswell, Rice, Soucek, Bowen, Fornals, Lanzini, Antonio

Brentford XI: Lössl; Ajer, Jansson, Pinnock; Canós, Jensen, Nørgaard, Janelt, Henry; Mbuemo, Toney.

Wolves XI: Sá; Kilman, Coady, Toti; Semedo, Dendoncker, Neves, Moutinho; Aït-Nouri; Podence, Silva.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,148 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Everton playing well enough here, fighting to get back into it.

Gray looks like that guy that will assist the assister though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,112 ✭✭✭eggy81

That’s that Watkins is gone. Useless in fpl this season. Good fixtures are a trap with him

I hate owning Watkins. Only keeping him because of his fixtures and fcuk all to replace him with.

Zouma being back is big for whu

• Advertisement

Gray going on the list of players I can't wait to sell along with Alonso and Trossard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,682 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

yeah have had him about 5 gws now and he hasnt done much in that time. He is getting chances but not putting them away. Think I might look to downgrade that position to bench fodder so I can keep Kane and get Salah back while maintaining a premium defence

Same. Got Watkins in for Vardy weeks ago and he's got me shag all. Thinking of 3-5-2 or even 4-5-1 some weeks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,010 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Watkins is frustrating but he has a DGW soon too.

Had Cash also and while 5 is not to be sniffed at, looking over at Digne with his 12 is annoying. If only I had waited for Digne instead of going for Cash early.

Lovely introduction to Digne if anyone has him.

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Newbie20

Jesus there’s nothing happening. First week in ages unaffected by Covid and it’s a shocker.

if you include the -4 hit I took I currently am on 0 points from 6 players played/playing including my captain. This is horrendous.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Brentford game interrupted by drone.

I wonder are the postponements behind us?

Can we get back to planning again?

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Newbie20

Hopefully so, would bring a lot more enjoyment back to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,148 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

What did it do, hold a player hostage or something?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Luckily the players were taken off the pitch before it came to this. They're back on the pitch again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,882 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

Does that mean that Diop is back to the bench with Zouma and Dawson first choice?

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,882 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

This Man United v West Ham game is sort of bittersweet for me so far.

I have De Gea and Bowen. I benched Diop plus Antonio - so the fact Diop was dropped is a bit least annoying. At the same time I will be a bit put out if Man United get a clean sheet. Because I captained de Gea for the DGW 22. Where was that battling and seeing out a game type play when I wanted it!? West Ham are much more difficult opponents this week and a clean sheet looks likely with about 45min gone - no attempts on target for either team. De Gea much less work to do than the previous matches.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

Finally a goal.

0-1 Wolves

Moutinho (Semedo)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,302 ✭✭✭Did you smash it

Dalot has 41 points towards bonus in this game. That’s a lot for a player who hasn’t done anything in terms of actions within the game.

And like buses they all come at once.

0-1 Newcastle

Shelvey

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,426 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

I've DDG and Dawson on the bench, of course it's going to end 0-0.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭crushproof

Rashford, Cavani assist

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,508 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

Coufal on my bench and he ain't budging. Came off early with the CS.

First sub is DCL. Playing Gray ahead of him giving me a juicy 1 extra point as I inch away from negative points. Currently 4 from 4. HEWT.

Advertisement