Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What age is it safe to have unprotected sex with a woman

• 08-10-2021 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2 account1234

Happened with a 49 year old and I am paranoid despite google telling me it's basically impossible for them to be pregnant.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭Damien360

Her getting pregnant is the least of your possible issues. If you don’t really know your partner very well or a one night stand, then I would be wondering about STD’s.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭victor8600

Find another Google, a 49 year old can get pregnant. Also your optimism regarding possible STI risks is quite dangerous. When did you have the check last?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,284 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

You could catch all sorts, particularly if that's her attitude too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,656 ✭✭✭StevenToast

Nice to have you back mr feg

"Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining." - Fletcher

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭Quandary

A 51 year old neighbour of ours just recently gave birth to a healthy baby girl.

very unusual but not unheard of

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,221 ✭✭✭saabsaab

It's not impossible I know of a couple going out in their early fifties and she got pregnant fairly soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,635 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Feg ????

Its been so long ......

Imagine setting up an account, to ask that question ?? 🙄

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭BENDYBINN

It’s a good question.........maybe the 49yr old is his wife and they for once didn’t use protection.

people should get off their high horse on here ...

I'm female, 52, and still have not begun menopause so could still get pregnant (sorry if TMI).

Wrap it up, even if pregnancy is not a concern, sti's are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,635 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Would you look for that info on here, before you do a google search ???

"Does anyone have the number for the local takeaway"

"doe anyone know if Penneys are open until 8pm" ....

GOOGLE usually has answers .

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭BENDYBINN

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,327 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Its never fully safe unless you know each other's histories and are tested. In other words, pregnancy would be the least of both your problems, so grow up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

Jesus am I the only one who got away with literally riding my way around the country without ever getting an std (used to be tested quite often but im 38 and have calmed down a bit)

It was stupid in my youth, however I went a bit mad between 21 - 35 - Rarely used protection unless it was obviously a lady who knew her way around the town.

Not trying to brag or be flippant but not everyone you sleep with is going to have a sti - id actually love to know your chances of getting one at all, anyone have the stats? Id imagine its less than 10%

Women have a crazy high % chance of catching an STD from a fella.

The % chance of a fella catching one from a woman is much smaller (about 25% I think)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,284 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I worry about anyone having a secondary school education having to ask this question.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭katherineconlan

You say that, but the sex ed system in Ireland is abysmal. I went to a decent school in Stillorgan and only received one class of sex ed in 3rd year in my entire six years there. Also only received two classes of sex ed in primary school.

So that's only about a few hours of sex ed in my entire twelve years of education.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭Notmything

Mr Fegs is an asexual perv, doubt he is the op. Currently posting as "katherineconlon" given the threads n topics they've been posting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Scuid Mhór

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Pussyhands

I had this discussion with a woman I was looking to get with before. It was impossible for her to become pregnant so I just asked does she use protection.

She nearly ate the head off me for asking, saying it's not safe with strangers.

Then I said, what about giving oral. She said that's something only done with partners.

I asked about giving her oral and she said she'd be fine with that.

So I was thinking..."that sounds like terrible fun..no blowjob and she's worried about me giving an STI yet has no problem with me putting my mouth down there"

I found the thought process of "not safe with strangers" a bit odd. A man will be touching himself and then touching the woman. The women will most likely touch the man and be touching herself too. And most people do oral anyways so not using a condom seems pretty redundant for STI prevention measures at least.

I feel like the STI risk is hugely overstated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭Car99

Let's have a poll treatable STI or pregnancy as a result of a 1 night stand, what would you choose?

I think I'd choose the STI.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Pussyhands

STI risk wouldn't even bother me. If I got one, then I'd be the one that is impacted.

Pregnancy, affects everyone in the family etc.

Advertisement