Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 22 Ultimate Team discussion thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

EA are bastards

The other 2 are crap so I’m thinking Maradonna just for the rating for a sbc.

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭False Prophet

Even attacker packs shouldn't be opened now as the toty attackers are gone out of packs since 6pm.

As Toty mids are in packs could open midfield packs if have them till Tuesday 6pm.

Took Gattuso as I’ve to do the Italian squad battles.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Sweet lord, I just opened my 85+ midfielder pack to get jorghinho

Jorginho looks damn good.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Just done a quick squad battle with him there, he's really good along side kante in the middle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

He’s actually cheap enough too.. already 1.8m. Might have to get him + Kante instead of Mbappe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Done the hero pick. Ginola, Cordoba and Di Natale. Then I woke up and seen Ricken, Gomez and Ljungberg. 😪

Gomez going straight into another SBC.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Just playing a friendly - needed an outside of the box goal and got it on HT to make it 1-1.

put the controller down to let my opponent to do whatever he liked. He obviously wanted to win but he just couldn’t score - my rubber band defending was just too good, lol. Best defending I’ve ever done and I wasn’t even playing.

finally he scores to make it 2-1 in injury time, cue he goes into full celebration mode, 33 shots and he only got the winner in the third minute of injury time lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Red Pick 1: Meunier

Red pick 2: i cant remember

TOTW Pack: Meunier

Only good thing is i improved from rank 6 to 5, thanks to the Harrykane, his shot power is insane, keepers dive but the ball has already hit the net

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 54,071 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

The Kante TOTY card is insane.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Decided to enter WL yesterday evening just to grab some more packs for Friday. Basically played golden goal with myself and was done and dusted with Rank 6 within a couple of hours - much more relaxing way to play it actually once you say to yourself that you’re going to quit out of any game you’re not enjoying or any game you’re down early in no matter the circumstances. I met a good few people who seemed to be doing similar at that time on Sunday too, no gifted wins but plenty quitting early when I’d take the lead and when it yields similar results rewards wise then it may be the way forward.

Have 100+ packs saved for Friday now, few tasty looking cards other than Mbappe. Not expecting to pack one but should be a bit of craic opening that many at once and doing maybe Kaka and some other SBCs. And if I get absolutely nothing, then it might be some motivation to quit for the year 🙂

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,160 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

yep i do the same and someone else mentioned it earlier in the thread, far more enjoyable.

Rank 6 is actually a good finish for anyone in Div2-ish. Anything higher is a very good weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

I've made it to div2 comfortably now. Got sarr and manquillo and it's made a difference. Gold Joe Gomez at the back was single handedly losing me games at div2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Rank 6 is all I've been getting since they brought in the new system and I'm in Elite since last night. 😂

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

I play to rank 5 (11 wins) usually, have a few games to spare at the end that I give away. I'm an Elite level player chilling in Div 2 as it's too much of a sweat fest up there getting the 7 wins each week.

@Jim Gazebo what's your team look like? If you're playing with a PL team and Gomez is costing you, pick up Varane for about 35k, he's been in my team since I packed him.

Heroes aren’t for me…

First two I already have untradeable. Solksjaer can go into the Utd P&P I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

I replaced him with Sarr. Massive difference! Will post the team later, it's progressing slowly. Got Joe Cole in the heroes, already had ljungberg and Cahill which were the other two picks. Going to try him in mahrez's place for a while.

I’m so tempted to open my saved packs!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Same, I just want the dissappointment to be over! I am guessing its Thursday at 6pm for 24 hours when the whole team is in?

Hahaha, yeah. The sooner we get that disappointment over with the sooner I can go about my day!! I'd say they'll be in packs for a week after that.

Long shot, but has anybody used Harry Wilson headliners card, theres a spot on my bench between Coutinho and Suarez for another ex liverpool player and he actually looks like it could be quite good to use

Edit: actually, never mind, only 15k, im gonna take him, might need to buy icon Rushie now 😄

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Amazon prime pack #4 is out.

1. 7x Gold Rare Players 
    2. 2x 82 OVR Player Picks 
    3. 12x Rare Consumables 
    4. 1x Salah Player Loan (20 Matches)

1st match, subbed Wilson on to take a free kick, and just like real life, it flew in top corner, opponent was raging, quit, then sent a msg, how can he do that, hes not even a PL player, he's crap, im crap, game is crap, i msg'd back agreeing with him about the game 😂

Salah Ronaldo or Benzema for the 12th man.

Must surely be Salah. Ronaldo inclusion is laughable.

It should be but you know all the Fifa players will pick CR7, it’s shocking he’s even in the list.

Ridiculous that he’s on the list but I guess he’ll sell packs.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Oh wow, people went nuts for that 81x11 pack. Needs 2 IFs, so the 100 I had in my transfer pile just sold. Didn't do that for the attackers pack.

Am sitting on 2.4m coins now as a result. I could sell TOTGS Ronaldo for another 1m, and maybe draft in two TOTGS cards.

• Advertisement

Just played a match, my opponent 92ovr team, TOTY jorginho and de bruyne in CM, Kane up front, all he did was ball OTT every single time, and i defended it every single time and won 3-0, i asked him was that all he could do, he replied yes, cos its a glitch and it works 🙄

Advertisement