Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Credit Card Centre Impossible to Contact

• 20-01-2022 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I have been trying to contact AIB Credit Card Centre for several weeks, with some calls holding for as much 1 hour and thirty minutes, until I could not engage my phone any longer. in consideration of those wishing to contact me.

This has been the case day after day.

I've used their complaint form online to outline my problem on two occasions, but both of those have also been ignored.

I'm sure I'm not the only one with this experience?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 236 ✭✭lordsheepface

Their Twitter feed is all over this. "unusually high call volumes". I wonder if the upcoming return to office will force them to put more staff back on the phones and stop using Covid as an excuse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 793 ✭✭✭phater phagan

I'm experiencing the same problem. I hope now that things have opened up more that they will put on more staff.

As mentioned in the OP, their twitter account is also very slow to respond. That cannot be the fault of the pandemic, surely, since IT can be done distantly.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 10,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jim2007

The people who staff social media desks at banks can't or should not have access your account details at best they can or should be able to organise someone to contact you.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Awaaf

This is beyond a joke at this stage. I wrote to them weeks ago following a lot of long holds with patronising messages. The letter had no effect. If you call before 9am they put you through a few minutes of BS before telling you that they open at 9am. They list a Telex number on the account statements - anyone tried to contact them at that?

Advertisement