Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline: Thread with no name, Host with no shame

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,978 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

That looks like Claire Byrne sounded this morning , lost at the lack of anything Covid related to talk and be hysterical about.

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,510 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

• Registered Users Posts: 26,978 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

You are aware , Talent is not required to get a Gig on Funny Fridays Cawlur, indeed its a hinderence, so to speak.

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

It’s Joe “Pesky” according to our Joseph. The impressions go from inaccurate to awful to offensive and everything in between. They’re all so bad it’s hard to pick the worst one but for me it’s a toss up between Kim Kardashian, Al Pacino, Robert DeNiro, Roy Keane, and the atrocious Donkey from Shrek impersonation that is supposed to be an Eddie Murphy impression (except Murphy doesn’t talk like Donkey from Shrek in real life).

To be fair, Pesci was in the very over-rated “The Irishman” recently, but I accept your point he’s largely disappeared from the acting game (through choice). The reason I suspect Foran does this impression is it’s a very slight variation from his DeNiro and Pacino Italian-American accent so to speak…..in other words born from laziness.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,026 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

trolling the Russians on national radio, shure wat did he expect?

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

• Advertisement

Joe to close Russia by 3pm

I wouldn’t mind if Joe got on Poo-teen’s (as he calls him) radar so to speak….

• Registered Users Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭Hitchens

• Registered Users Posts: 13,134 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

Thank Pravda, it's Monday edition of Liveline with Chairman Joe....

• It's all kicking off in the Russia with the Russian ghoulash and missiles and internet cables and all. And nobody is standing up to de red scourge. Cept me of course.
    • And de bad Commies do blow up the Aero planes as well. We talk to Michael O'Leary about it.
    • De Pope sez it's desperate about a Youcrane that we should have a day of prayer to stop it all.
    • Domestic violence. 4 Wimmn did ringed us up today. I chat to them about how day duz made coddle n the other red scourge n all dat.

Comrades should assemble at the radio from 1:45PM. Bring cheap vodka from Newryski....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Dere was no domestic violence in Lugs Branigans day (any of yiz got a recording of his voyis)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,029 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

Joe will get to the bottom of the Russian missile crisis and sort everything out like he sorted out those Russian hackers who took down the HSE systems last year.

WWIII about to break out and the lead story on RTÉ.ie website is about how fabulous Loddie Ryan looked last night on Dancing With The Staff.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,797 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Maybe he is a nice bloke?...a Goodfella if you will....

In fairness I would say the pubs clubs etc being opened longer might lead to an increase in domestic violence etc.

I had a look at my ring door bell late sat night (the following morning) a full domestic in the middle of the road...the guy calling her a slut etc...he for want of a better word booted her...a bit too far away to see faces etc but pretty grim. Would be pointless (from experience) calling the gardai.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,013 ✭✭✭shearforce

looking forward to a doobalin taxi man solving this Russian situation...fingers crossed

D'Arcy in early today

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Good man Darcy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭Red Fred

D'Arcy at the controls again

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

No Irish bars over dare

• Getting de lower right wisdom tooth removed just now… waiting on numbing to succeed. Better than listening to Joe 🤣🤣🤣

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭leath_dub

Duffy doing his best "Skibereen Eagle" impression today

• Registered Users Posts: 20,566 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

will we have plenty of Eastern European/Russian experts ringing in today ? I expect a few taxi drivers

• Registered Users Posts: 13,134 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

Has to get Dublin into it somehow. What a goon.

Idiot's guide from an idiot about the Ukraine conflict...

Get Danny Healy Rae to ring Putin and get it sorted.

"I'll tell ou now Vladamir boy, if ou don't cop onto yourself we'll bring ou down here to Kilgarvan and give ou an awful feckin hidin"

• Registered Users Posts: 39,533 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

FFS, listening to Joe about a forthcoming dust-up is like hearing the opinions of a chimp on Aristotle.

Anyway, the Healy-Raes will be pushing for De Roosians to be invited ashore and into local hostelries and businesses.

Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users Posts: 20,566 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

my mistake, it's not the people of the Ukraine they are worried about, it's fish

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,533 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

No, Joe; sonar is nothing to do with depth charging.

Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

Advertisement