Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Update for 365 app

Options
  • 19-01-2022 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 28,339 ✭✭✭✭

I am trying to access my account but it is requiring me to install an app (update?). When asked to install all I am getting is 'pending'. How do I proceed?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,339 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Note: the first time I asked this question I got a red banner saying 'format not recognised'. I started again and it accepted it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Hi there, thanks for reaching out to us here on Boards.ie

You should be able to update the BOI Mobile App via the settings on your device. Alternatively, if you delete the BOI Mobile App on your phone and then reinstall the app via your app store then you should be able to download the most up to date version of the app there.

I hope this helps. If you have any further queries please feel free to get back in touch with us here, we'd be more than happy to help as best as we can.

Thanks, Eve

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Paul O'Donovan

I tried deleting but still it just spins in Apple App Store.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,339 ✭✭✭✭looksee

It took a couple of goes but mine eventually got working - though it took me two days of messing before I could check my balance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi Paul, thanks for checking in with us.

If you continue to have difficulties please do give a call to our Support Team on 0818200362 they can certainly help you with the downloading on your device. Team are available weekdays 9am-5pm.

Hoping this helps,

Alison.

• Advertisement
Advertisement