If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

43 inch 4k TV (Budget of €600)

Options
  • 11-10-2021 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭

Moving house in a few months so need a new TV for the living room. I bought my last TV from richersounds in Jan 2017 (LG 43 inch) and its been a great TV barring the odd weird issue with the HDMI ports where I have to change the HDMI cable between slots now and again to get the sound to work on my android box. Not a big problem and only happens to the android box.

I'd like to get another 43 inch TV for the living room with 4k if possible and I've set a budget of €600. We don't watch an incredible amount of TV currently so it won't be on heavy use but it would be on from about 7pm until midnight most nights. It would be used 50/50 between TV (netflix, disney etc) and PS5 and while I'm not a heavy gamer, I'd like to finally be able to see the PS5's true worth on a 4k TV.

What would you suggest based on the above?

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.