Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Can an intreo appointment for proof of ID and address to keep covid be cancelled for another day???

• 25-01-2022 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

Recived letter to attend local intreo this week in order to keep Covid Payment. They want proof of ID and address. No problem

Problem just late notice from them and I haven't time to change other plans.

I will ring their office in the morning and see what they say but what's the usual here??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,030 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

They are generally very strict and I'd be inclined to advise you stick to the appointment. It is SOP for the department to give very little notice or time to furnish documentation.

Kind of surprised they are looking for this at this late stage as its winding down soon, have you been on it long if you don't mind be asking 🤔 I'm assuming you don't have a verified Gov.id account

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭andrewbrowne

Have Gov ID. That's how I got on the playment in the first place. Only got approved 2 weeks ago. They obviously had no security checks in place to ask for this info and therefore are looking for it now

Kind of surprised with a verified govid account they are looking for the proofs but yes when it was launched and obviously still, actual identification was not requested at point of application. You could try and re arrange appointment but I feel if you can fulfil it on time, it's best 😏

Yeah think you're right. I'll give them a shout in the morning. Another department I'm dealing with allows you upload these documents when requested.

Obviously not for PUP

You can upload documents but I think because of the well highlighted fraud cases in 2020 and the fact numbers on it greatly reduced they have the time and incentive to check applications etc ,hopefully they'll be flexible or even allow you email documents but as it's PUP , maybe not, good luck regardless 😉

• Advertisement

Cheers yeah can only hope

Advertisement