Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline: Thread with no name, Host with no shame

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭leath_dub

One4All must be loving this - "we're finally out from under Joe Duffy's jackboot"

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Have a party in Kamaz, much more fun 😃

• Registered Users Posts: 32,797 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

We have a great military.

Example number 1....Lisa Smith.....lol

• Registered Users Posts: 19,482 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Aaah poor Lisa…….. fancied the bit Middle Eastern but got caught out.

Boom Boom…..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭Hitchens

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,482 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Doubt it H……… I suppose we better not discuss a case that is being tried.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,125 ✭✭✭Elmer Blooker

Being anti war/anti arms race is now ‘pro Russian’ .... scary times.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,978 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

Do they accept all4one vouchers in Gulags cawlur 😁

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

Joe is so out of his Depth (so to speak) on geo political matters , it's just embarrassing 😳

but, but, but - Joe saw a film on Netflix at the weekend!

• Advertisement

K19 the widowmaker was on Da TV not the netflixy thingyamebob over the weekend.

Post edited by Dempo1 on

• Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

You know the person that runs that site and post this information here.?

You are more or less telling anyone here to never join your friends forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,510 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Basically saying they are doxing someone and threatening them - isn't that illegal?

I don't know legally but totally against boards character and most forums.

There are some forums who don't care but not in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Silly Gilly

I don't really care who does or doesn't join the Goo Boo. It is a kip full of site banned losers from here. That is why Butters was there, using the real name of the moderator who banned him from here like the coward he is.

I'm not doxxing anyone. Your mate Butters was the one doxxing. The former moderator here, Tyrant, had to close his account and abandon the site because of the hassle he got trying to moderate this sewer of a forum.

So the site you say you know theperson that runs it and also call it a kip of a site.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Though I promised myself I wouldn’t engage with you any further I have to say you really are making an awful lot of assumptions there.

I haven’t doxxed anyone. You are the only person on here partially naming anyone (potentially - I am not going to confirm the accuracy of the name you have used), not me. How anyone could connect part of a username you ascribe to me without any evidence from a completely different website to a boards moderator’s name is a pretty big leap.

You have also threatened to share my personal information which you claim to have access to. That is completely against the rules of both boards.ie and gubu, as well as being a GDPR issue, and illegal. Facts I’m sure you are well aware of.

The Mod you refer wasn’t forced to do anything. He or she chose to abdicate their moderating duties and close their account for a variety of reasons. I know this as believe it or not we did actually communicate outside of the public areas of boards.

I would also posit you are guilty of hurling far more personal abuse at a former moderator of the forum than I ever have or did. in addition to same, you are yet again using derogatory language referring to the majority of users here as “losers” (amongst other things - “incels” was a highlight). If you truly believe that to be true, I would ask why do you feel the need to interact with such losers?

The world is not obligated to conform to your (or my) desired behaviors. if you don’t like what you see here, why not avoid it?

Finally, you really should examine your own online behaviour before you criticize others. For the past 2 days you have hurled abuse left, right, and centre here; made outrageous allegations, potentially partially named someone, and made threats. I honestly can’t see how you proclaim to hold the moral high ground at this point.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭mumo3

I was off yesterday and it seems I missed a good show, and it didn't even involve liveline 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

In other news, multi-millionaire Moya Doherty is telling us how broke RTÉ are again and how much more money is needed via the TV licence - the wealthy families of RTÉ staff need to be kept in the style they are accustomed to after all.

From the RTE website:

By Sinéad Crowley

Arts and Media Correspondent

The current licence fee model is resulting in the loss of around €65m per year to both public service media and the independent production sector, according to the chair of the RTÉ Board.

Representatives from RTÉ will address the Joint Committee on Tourism, Culture and Media later this afternoon.

Chair of the RTÉ Board Moya Doherty will call for a "thorough national debate" on media and broadcasting, one that is rooted in the public interest.

Ms Doherty will say that licence fee evasion coupled with the number of homes with no TV has a direct impact on jobs in the sector, and the nurturing of creativity and talent.

Due to financial constraints, RTÉ’s capacity to invest in the independent production sector has halved since 2008 and Ms Doherty will say she hopes the issue will be addressed by the forthcoming Commission on the Future of Media report.

Other challenges facing RTÉ, according to its chair, include the emergence of new media platforms, a shift in advertising and a move away from communal viewing.

Ms Doherty will also say that the growth of political populism, allied to what she terms a "wild west" online environment is another factor that outlines both the difficulties facing the national broadcaster and the increased importance of public service media.

In relation to Irish language content, Ms Doherty will say that RTÉ takes its Irish language remit seriously and tries to integrate the language into all of its channels and services, as well as developing new content.

But she will also say that issues such as the Irish language cannot be separated from the industry as a whole.

She will tell the committee that she is "deeply concerned" about the future of public service broadcasting, and call for decisions to be made, not least in regards to a reliable and effective funding model.

Kind of amazing that despite the alleged loss of €65 in revenue, they are still able to fork out Millions in Salaries to a chosen few of talentless individuals and at the same time are able to produce and broadcast such tremendous Shyte.

Moya of course is completely objective, given the substantial leg up RTE gave her and Hubby all those years ago. Current Net worth €43 million.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Guessing Joe will be all over the stories of tourists (flying on an airline that rhymes with Cryin'-hair) getting stranded in Fuertaventura airport?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,134 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

On Liveline with UN Joe.

• Anybody in the boating floaterilla will be in danger, sez the Russian ambassador.
    • Want a blue fleg for your beach? Ban your dog! We interview a blue flag...
    • A phone Whatslap scam that scams people on Whatsape*. Be warned, it's sopperisticated.

See you at 1:45PM.....

*With added chiselurs.

it's been a while since we had tales of a soffistikated scam (is there any other type of scam in Joe's book?). I look forward to a queue of callers lining up to demonstrate their incredible stupidity to the nation, while listening to Joe's fake empathy and interest.

Ryanair? Joe has probably gotten burned there too many times. I doubt he has the balls for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭mumo3

I'm always mortified for the people who fall for these soffistikated scam's but also a bit jealous of the amount of money they are capable of stashing away for these soffistikated scamers to take.

I'm always Mortified for the fools who call Joe and admit their stupidity and then actuallythink he either cares or can doing anythingfor them, but it's fun to listen too , so to speak 😏

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭cozar

Joe hardly going to miss a trick with all the CAMS stories that need to be told.

Might be a little to early Cawlur, he'll need to tease out the horrific, horrific details.

Instead I fear he'll continue to pull his plumavich whilst pretending to understand the Rooski politics 🙄

I see the Russian ambassador has invited da brave fishermen to the embassy tomorrow, perhaps he'll arrange a photo exhibit of da Gulags 🤔

• Registered Users Posts: 20,566 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

any mention of the rogue Kerry doctor, or probably a bit soon for that

This prick again 😳

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,532 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Captain Birdshyt.

Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

Advertisement