Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OnePlus Phone issue

Options
  • 26-01-2022 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭

Hi folks dont know if any of you have dealt with this company before, but i recently purchased a One Plus Nord, which came pretty quick on opening it , i reliased the Cable Charger was Missing, I got on to one plus , Who asked for photo of the Box and they would look at it down there end for over three weeks, i was reporting this to them and they kept saying that they would pass it on to there manager escalate it etc etc, eventually they said yes we have looked at camera footage and to reorder one and they would compensate me , well there website dont have the cables in stock im also led to believe that they havent had them in stock for two years now, so i got back to them told them its not in stock in either size and how could a large company such as yours not have these in stock.

i was then told they would esccalate it and i get back email eventually oh its not in stock ( seriously) they then said if i wait but i know this is not coming in anytime soon, they then told me to check Amazon there partner but they wont send it to my address dont even think there genuine cables ,

so i have a new phone without a charger any ideas what at this stage i do , its like the magic roundabout

Should say ive speeded this all up , im the one chasing them.

Comments

Advertisement