Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid vaccines - thread banned users in First Post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭patnor1011

That is not what I said. Stop putting up your own constructions and deductions as something I said. It is dishonest tactic you anti-conspiracy truthers engage in constantly.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,236 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Isn't it cute when they pretend to be on the same side to show up how mean they are, yet neither will ever actually comment on either others claims, lies and behaviour?

I'm also curious what this "obession" is and where it comes from.

Sounds like it's a conspiracy that he doesn't want to explain cause if he's truthful about it, it will expose how unreasonable and silly his beliefs are.

Lol.

Not killed by covid. But you know that yourself.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭hometruths

And will there ever be, will that field ever be filled in? Why are you highlighting it?

You really think I highlighted that specific field because I thought it was highly significant?!!! 😂 It's highlighted because I read the report yesterday, and this morning when I wanted to find the table showing insufficient data against Omicron I searched the whole document for 'insufficient' - oddly enough that particular field is highlighted because it is the first instance of 'insufficient' in the table. Cannot believe this needs to be explained!

Now, why do the other fields have insufficient data? (and why are the authors including fields they don't have data for? That's weird right, like we have insufficient data for COVID infection at the 30 month mark, why would they have it there, you've fully read the paper so can explain of course).

Where are you getting 30 months from? Is this the Fighting Tao calendar with no idea about what happened when?

Ah right. SO you are claiming all of those deaths are being lied about.

Cool.

That's a ridiculous thing to claim. And it's a lie that's been exposed to you many many times. You've run from all of those points each and every time.

5.6 million people have been killed by covid. Covid exists and is a real thing as are variants. It is not a conspiracy theory.

So are you going to back up your lie that the vaccine safety is "debatable"? Or gonna run from that too?

Also @schmittel can we assume you share the belief given how you and pat here are all buddy buddy and you won't actually comment on it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭hometruths

You never fail to entertain.

Answer to both of your question is: What are you talking about?

All of these crazy deductions came from your own head and they are not something I said. Your deductions and presuming of what people think or said is ridiculous.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

What do you mean then?

If you think that people are consistently misunderstanding what you mean, then maybe you are not doing a very good job at explaining your points.

Lol. And weaseling away from the question as always.

You claimed that the dangers from covid and from the vaccine are comparable.

You can't actually show this as it's another lie on your part.

If this isn't what you are claiming, you could explain what you mean and what your position is, but you won't do this either as you are incapable of being honest about your own beliefs.

Because your beliefs aren't true and are the result of you swallowing bullshit and repeating it without thinking.

Lol you are a gas. It would be funny but it is mostly pathetic.

Your modus operandi time and again is to say that "so you think , claim this and that" despite that person never said anything like. Then throw some random question mostly your favorite one "why are you doing this?", answer it yourself, and add some more of creepy stuff from your own head.

Thank you for relentlessly keeping this thread on top page of boards.

Also you forgot to thank each other every post as you usually do. Just a friendly reminder.

• Advertisement

And weaseled away again.

Dude, you and your buddies have been caught out in lie after lie.

I have to ask you to explain your beliefs because they are often vague, contradictory with themselves, evidence and reality and sometimes so ridiculous that I need to confirm that a grown adult actually believes this.

For example your claims that the vaccines aren't really vaccines and your now recent claim that 5.6 million people didn't die due to covid.

Do you honestly think you and your fellow anti vaxx conspiracy theorists are looking good on this thread?

This thread and the other covid threads have shown that you guys are utterly dishonest and completely ignorant.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

What do you think then?

Rather than complaining about being misunderstood, try to explain what you are claiming more clearly so that you don't get upset when we have to fill in the gaps to try and figure out what you are on about.

My points cant be explained to, and will never be accepted by bigots.

You see for most of you things are either white or black with absolutely nothing in between.

Bigot will never accept that there may be other explanation or facts it is either his way or highway. Most frequent posters on this thread or conspiracy forum itself are pretty much example of this.

And constant sneering and name calling with outright insults are a dead giveaway of their mental inability of having any debate whatsoever. Nevermind, they keep it all alive and in front of everyone to see.

Yup. And they see that the majority of name calling actually comes from you guys.

Any comment on the piles of accusations against people for being "shills" or more recently "numpties"?

People will also see that you guys constantly lie and misinterpret things. They will see that the majority of your claims come copy pasted from grifters on youtube or twitter. They will see that you guys freak out and throw tanturms anytime anyone points out the giant gaping flaws in your claims.

They will also see that you guys constantly ignore and evade simple questions and then totally change your claims mid debate when it suits.

Again, for example you lying and saying that vaccines weren't vaccines, then lying again and saying that you never said that. Then flipping out and ignoring the question asking you to clarify your position.

Is that what you call "debate?"

Another complete fabrication from your own head.

As I said, your modus operandi. Twist a little, change a word here and there and present complete fabrication and lie as something someone else said. I am not the first one who cop on to this. You are being called up on this constantly by pretty much everyone you try to engage with.

Ok. Cool. If you say so man.

So are vaccines vaccines or not?

Simple question. Watch how you do everything but give a direct answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,681 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

Why do the other fields say insufficient data, why do you think they included them. We know that the vaccines are highly effective for at least 0-3 months after dose 3 and remain effective after 6 months from dose 2, are you completely backed down from vaccines not working and are solely concerned with longevity? (and again, highlighting that there are 0 safety issues here, so you can very safely get your second shot, maybe they'll have sufficient data then ;)

• Subscribers Posts: 41,610 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

the last 2 days of posting here have NOTHING to do with vaccine safety

have people not read the thread title?

is there some conspiracy about vaccine efficacy that they are trying to argue here??

Sigh.

I already explained it to you several times but somehow it failed to register in that brain of yours. Vaccine definition was changed since this claim you seems to cling on for some reason. It was different then and it is different now. Besides it was completely different thread and discussion long time ago.

You also never acknowledged you were wrong few months ago claiming vaccines grants you immunity. You dismiss this fallacy by saying it was out of context when everyone who start reading this thread will see it is a lie.

This is the problem with bigots, they are incapable of accepting they may be or that they were wrong. Never. That is what you do.

But again, rather than explaining the point you were trying to make and are accusing us of having misunderstood, you have instead gone off on a rant and name calling session again.

You made a post with some point that you think has been misunderstood. But all you have done since then is moan about being misunderstood.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,003 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

You've made many strange and bizarre claims here, so if the vaccines aren't dangerous, what's the issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Black Noel

And as predicted, you didn't answer the question.

According to the definition you believe is accurate, are the vaccines vaccines?

Lol. And I love that you're whinging about being misrepresented, yet then misrepresenting me in the exact way you are accusing others of.

Perfect demonstration.

The vaccines do grant you immunity.

What you and your pals are doing is conflating that with the idea that "granting immunity" means making you 100% impervious to infection.

That's not what I mean, and this is made clear in the post you are misrepresenting:

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/comment/117054672/#Comment_117054672

• Subscribers Posts: 41,610 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

link dumping???

have you an opinion on that article?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

Good man slagging sight issues. You deserve a medal for being an internet hard man.

So you have finally conceded that your claim was a load of shite and a pack of lies. Thank you. Pity you persisted with it last night like an eejit.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,003 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Again, you're in this strange position of contradicting national vaccination programs all around the world, do you believe you know something they all don't know?

Just a reminder of your post. What exactly do you mean?

Are vaccines effective for only certain groups of people? Are they dangerous for certain groups of people?

"Based on passive surveillance reporting in the US, the risk of myocarditis after receiving mRNA-based #CovidVaccines was increased across multiple age & sex strata & was highest after the 2nd vaccination dose in adolescent males & young men."

https://t.co/8hH1H2hFGv https://t.co/BeT60ou3gA

• Advertisement

I'm still a bit perplexed about what the original issue pat had. He started the thread with a post about the vaccines from Russia or China that didn't really have anything to do with safety.

And as per usual, he dodged and whinged about people asking him to clarify.

It kinda looks like this thread is now just a dumping ground for people to link dump misinformation and propaganda from twitter cause that stuff is rightly disallowed from the adult covid threads.

Pat, like the others are just throwing crap against the wall to see what sticks regardless of topic, coherency or truthfulness. As long as it's something that says "vaccines = bad" it gets posted.

Advertisement