Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 22 Ultimate Team discussion thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,838 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Did the Icon Pick and got Mid Casillas, Base Rio, Mid Van Basten...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 201 ✭✭Tenks

Ronaldo is a beast. So much smoother than his gold. To the lad who asked above: It was a Prem Premium Upgrade pack. Genuinely could not believe it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Baby Rio is a very good card.

Given how shite some of the picks I've seen are, I'd be over the moon with that.

This game is so, so weird at times!

Yesterday I couldn't buy a win in Rivals, must have lost about 8 of the 10 games I played with a couple of draws thrown in.

Today, with the same players, same tactics, same play style, literally everything the same - I go on a 6 game winning run in Rivals which culminated in promotion to Elite and included 2 wins from my first 2 games in Elite!

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭doc holliday

Had the exact opposite in champs. 11-2 yesterday, was even looking past my usual rank 4.

Today played the remaining 7 games and lost 5. Literally an 84% win rate to a 28% win rate overnight.

I didn't change anything, very frustrating

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Pulled enough Red Picks together to do the Red Upgraded pick.

88 Veratti the best option :/

On the final bit of Varane now. Only had to spend 50k so far, but my club is absolutely barren beyond my first team now, lol

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭charolais0153

3 Mendy ,2 walker,chiesa, David and toty Messi and mid shevchencko. Not bad at all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Finally after 60+ upgrade packs, I have a return. Nominees Foden from the premium PL upgrade. Was sick of seeing dupes from the Ligue 1 (about 90% of the upgrades I’ve done were Ligue 1), so decided to do a handful of the premium PL instead.

also takes my haul of nominees to 4: Goretzka, Bruno, Foden, David.

• Administrators Posts: 54,070 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Does anyone else absolutely lose the head playing this sometimes? Like proper shouting at the tv?

Or is that just me? 😳

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

everybody I come up against has 8 players sitting at the edge of their box and wait for a long ball counter attack... boring as f**k, the amount of games I have quit because of this, Fifa has the most toxic player base of any online game that I have ever played..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,711 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Just lost a game 6-4. Xg was 2.0-5.9

Any suggestions for throwing Cech in the bin? Gameplay is also just crap since that latest patch

Oh I also played a guy who kept the ball for 38 minutes then quit at 0-0 in WL. Like are you having a mental breakdown or what?

Cech is starting to fall behind the curve a bit now anyway.

Will need to be upgraded in the next month for me anyway, was looking at him last night.

I’m on my third PS5 controller. I won’t mention the ikea furniture I’ve gone through 🤣

I put a hole in my living room wall today. Conceded another ridiculous goal and just tossed the controller without thinking. Was an awkward moment telling my wife what happened, even more awkward when the kids were asking why I was putting filler in the wall. 😳

Think I need a break from WL.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭doc holliday

One night playing champs I kicked the couch so hard it bounced off the wall, causing a picture frame on the other side of the wall to fall to the floor, thus smashing the glass. Missus and kids in bed so managed to get rid of the broken glass and put the frame back on the wall, obviously minus the glass. That was a couple of months ago now and nobody has noticed 🤐

I mean i'm almost 40 now and the fifa rage is still strong.

Ah thanks doc I feel more normal now. 😁You’re slightly older than me and you do it too.

Loving the stories lads, making me feel ok about all the things I’ve smashed over the years 😂

Holy sh!t….

From a premium gold pack.

Had a few games of the Mbabbe TOTY objective to do after yest. I think 3:5 made me wait the game despit going up early and in some cases being 5/6 nil.

However from that delay and opening the 3 defenders pack I got Marquinhos untradeable.

Follows on from Ginola yest and I did get Di Natale in week two or so.

Was going to buy Mbabbe now that I have 715k and Ginola so this may help a bit more. I do have an 86 Hakimi red pick too I may use.

Post edited by [Deleted User] on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

15 Rare Players Packs and the best result was HM Insigne

Got nearly two million coins now and I dunno whether to plough it all in to upgrades just to chase a Cancelo, Kante or De Bruyne

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I’ve completed 117 upgrade SBCs total - 43 Ligue 1 premium, 29 Prem premium and the rest in the standard Ligue 1/Prem upgrades… have 0 TOTYs and 1 nominee Foden to show for it.

I’ve almost gone through my packs, just the last few stragglers, and then rinse and repeat Prem and L1 upgrades.

I’ve packed TOTY Kante, HM David x3, HM Mendy, HM Bonnuci x2 and HM Walker. Crafted, the 2 Eredivise POTMs, Dest SBC, 3 parts of the mid or prime icon, Patrik Schick POTM, and finished off Vidic & Raphael Varane.

I’m very happy with all that, although I wish there was a better spread on the HMs packed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

On the board for TOTY with a Tradable Donnaruma from 85 squad of an Icon SBC

Shocked that he go’s for 220k

I was about the same, although with a slightly higher amount of premiums, and literally packed 0 TOTY's.

89 Mane was my highest rated pull and basically nothing else but the odd 85.

I went into it expecting to take a big chunk off Varane/Maldini at worst. It didn't even scratch the surface.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Jesus guys ye need to relax playing Fifa :)

I’ve never broken anything but I do roar and curse at the tv.

I must have done about 40 of those packs and opened so it 10 jumbo rare player packs and gotten zilch. No nominees no Toty etc. it’s like EA have a block on my account the fuckers.

I packed loads of good fodder from the upgrade packs, 2 x 90 Kane, a 92 HM Benzema, 90 HM David, Lloris x about 5, Sterlings etc. Basically got the Kaka SBC done this weekend, only spent about 150k coins in the end.

Just need to grind out 6 more SB wins for a mid icon pack. Knowing my luck I'll either get someone absolutely useless, or I'll get mid Kaka or mid Best.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭charolais0153

Will the gold mbappe card ever drop in price ?:)

• Advertisement

Anyone on PS want to help do the CR7 objective in Co-Op?

Advertisement