Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 22 Ultimate Team discussion thread

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Red picks:

82 Abraham

86 Ziyech

83 Borja Igleasiss

Weekend League rewards…

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

If you’re on PS4 (or anyone else?) I’ll do it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭charolais0153

Got duplicate HM walker and David from 83x25, and got bonucci from weekend league rewards

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 54,070 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

It's a pity they didn't make Bonucci a usable card, would have loved to use him. It's kind of silly in FUT how there are so many cards that are unusable, especially when they're in such high profile promos. The problem is the 100 cap on rating IMO, and the fact that they produce so many high rated meta cards that they need to artificially degrade the abilities of lesser players otherwise every player would be rated 90-100.

Was doing squad battles with championship players earlier for the swaps objective and they could barely play football. You'd see a higher standard at a 5-aside. But this is how the EA system works.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

FYI folks there is a Future Stars token hidden in the loan Maldini SBC.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Lads i just got TOTY lewandowski from my WL rewards, 1st ever TOTY card, 900k on the market

Should i sell now or wait, im running a PL team so doesnt suit my team

Also got TOTW Ziyech and Moussa Diaby, and Diaby again plus Bergwijn as FUT Champions

Put my last 10 icon tokens into a mid pack.

Suker.

24 squad battles, hours of misery, and I get a 120k card who is barely usable. This game….

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Sell him now. His price is dropping big time.

• Advertisement

Lewa probably the least desirable of all the TOTY attackers, I’d offload him asap.

Also, lost my 1st 6 games in WL, decided to change my team around, swapped, 88 Keita, Salah and Mane for Robbie Keane, 87 Luis Diaz and 88 Neres, those two were absolutely unbelievable on 7 chem, and i won 12 outta 14 to finish rank 6

Cheers lads will sell him now

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Swapped up to a 4-2-2-2 United P&P team, with Ronaldo and Van Persia up front, and Rooney and Bruno out wide.

Technically a worse team than the one I’d be been struggling through Div 2 in, but am after going on a run To get into Div 1 now. RVP is so fun, gettin on the end of lofty through passes. 😂

Did the mid icon twice and got Nedved which I was happy with as he replaced Alesanndrini, 2nd one was Hagi :(

on the plus side Nedved got me promoted to Div1 so I’m happy with that, I know it’s div2 really but it’s been a long long time since I was a Div1 player :)

Sold Lewa for 920k, that 5% is a right pain in the, on the plus side prime Gerrard who i have never used, and maybe Owen, will be bought tomorrow for my Liverpool squad

dont waste your coins Rock. 77 pace Gerrard, not worth 400k+. Owen’s card is meh.

Id buy Dalglish instead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,711 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

At this rate 95% of the icons are behind the curve. Saw a leak for next week's future stars promo and the cards look completely ridiculous, they've managed it pretty badly this year. In a week's time you'll have more random cards better than any icon except Pele/Ronaldo//Eusebio/Cruyff/Vieira/Gullit/Matthaus

Its great that the icons are cheaper but its annoying that they're mostly poor to use

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭piplip87

Absolutely nothing from red picks or packs, even had a SB packs today due to the icons objectives. I am bronze benching as well due to upgrade packs which again gave me nothing.

Can't complain too much have had some brilliant pack luck this year. TOTY Lewa is an okish card but I find last week's red Immobile to be far better.

Packed another TOTY, Donnarumma this time and then Bonnuci again.

• Advertisement

Yeah i know, but its Gerrard, sold a few more players so im upto 1.2m, so im thinking prime Gerrard, prime Torres or mid Dalglish now instead of Gerrard, Owen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,160 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

problem is for a liverpool team midfield options arent great, best really are gerrard and WW Fabinho.

I sold Mbappe last night as im not seeing the value over TOTY David who is a 10th of the price and had a 5* WF (3 star skills arent an issue for me personally)

Also i upgraded to prime garrincha, he is lethal and his long shots are a joke!

Not sure if someone posted already but there's also a future star token in the TOTY Challenge 6 SBC.

This is how the team is looking in game now. I had to bring Kimpembe back into the squad for Vidic with the introduction of Donnarumma for chemistry reasons, it's mad how it's TOTY and gold Kimpembe is still one of the best CBs in the game 🤣

I have 88 showdown Keita and he is excellant for me, i also have Coutinho to, so can play him to, base Fabinho at CDM, Gerrard and Keita or Coutinho in midfield Neres to boost Coutinho chem or Salah RW, Torres Dalglish up front, 87 Luis Diaz on the LW im thinking

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,569 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Opened stacks of packs and not much pulled. HM Mendy, HM Insigne & TOTW Ziyech the best of the bunch. Even the amount of high rated fodder I pulled seemed way down on past years. My 25* 83 pack was Varane, Cavani, Aspas and then 22* 83s. Got FB Kane & PotM Sterling done anyway.

I swear to God if I see Volland or Coates pop up again I am going to go insane.

This is me in game now.

I want to upgrade keeper, but don't think the IF Szczesny or WW Maignan are worth the coins for a +1. Donnarumma is the obvious option, but I'd need an Italian CB. Maldini is the best one, but it's very unlikely I'll be able to afford that SBC after doing Kaka.

Also want to upgrade Kessie, but don't think there are many options right now.

Any thoughts?

WW Maignan is a fantastic keeper!! Try him out, he's one of the best in the game.

• Advertisement

HL Diaz apparently goes to 88 and liverpool card

Advertisement