Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Covid-19 measures are permanent, don't be a boiling frog!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Black Noel

Not me chuck.

Good conspiracy theory though 👌

"You do realise you can't go to many countries without a vaccine certificate for e.g. Yellow Fever. It's not "discrimination", its basic common sense."

It was basic sense before this event, its a different story now. Health passes being enforced for multiple injections of untested "vaccines" and ppl being discriminated against is completely unacceptable in a democracy. This should never happen again.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

But the vaccines have been tested and are vaccines. No need for the scare quotes. No need for the misinformation either.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭shillyshilly

no conspiracy here, just some accusations, thankfully some of us know what a conspiracy is here

Power has to be used in an equitable and fair way, even in a democracy. It was wrong to discriminate against Catholics in the north even though they were a minority. Thats the planet I live on.

The measures are only temporary if they go away, they haven't gone away yet. Income tax was a temporary measure brought in during the Napoleonic wars but we still have it today 😉

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,484 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

I can’t be arsed looking back but those exact argument were posted here already probably by your previous account. Failed back then too.

You are a true believer, I am not.

That is part of the contested issue, no need of misinformation from you either 👍

Masks were a temporary measure after the Spanish flu.

What you guys have failed to do 8s explai any rational reason to believe any measures will be permanent.

We only heard vague nonsense about global communist take overs and marks of the beast.

Maybe you could tell us which measures are going to be permanent and what the reason for this would be.

Also when will these permanent restrictions be coming back?

No it's not contested.

The vaccines have been tested for safety and have been shown to be as safe as any other medicine.

The vaccines are vaccines.

Neither of those things are in dispute except by people who have been conned by conspiracy media and can't think for themselves

We will see, I don't know whether they're temporary or not, perhaps even Martin and Vlad don't know, they are waiting to be told by the WHO, WEF, UN, EU or whoever else.

The reason is the Great Reset or New Normal. They've successfully forced you to take these drugs and comply with their restrictions, let's see whats next.

I don't believe in the CCP takeover but they certainly seem to be happy to employ CCP tactics.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,966 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

"We will see".

You are casually entertaining that all of this is part of some giant conspiracy or nefarious plan. Okay, what's the conspiracy?

(Dont deflect, link to some bonkers video or blog post, just explain it on your own words)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,105 ✭✭✭✭charlie14

The by now childish replies from the anti everything conspiracy theory tiny minority when everything is showing them for the fools they were. There is even a smaller minority of that group, like yourself, still hanging around determined to added even further proof that is really not needed.

Vaccines were introduced as a public health measure. Same as the smoking ban was to protect others. Unvaccinated pose a health risk due to the simple fact they are much more likely to become infected, are more contagious, and remain contagious for longer. Unlike vaccines the smoking ban was mandatory, so why are you not objecting to the smoking ban infringing these so called democratic right of yours for smokers ?

I also pointed out to you the mandatory rules as regards driving. The government is not forcing you to drive either, but if you make the conscious decision not to then there is not much point whinging and crying over suffering the consequences of you making that decision.

Decisions have consequences. Is it not time you and a few others put on their big boy trousers and recognised that and stopped boring people with your poor me dirges ?

General question for conspiracy believers here, I've never been able to wrap my head around this, how can you believe something you can't explain?

Flat-earth people can explain they think that the world is flat. Covid conspiracy theorists have (so far) been unable to explain their conspiracy in any coherent form, how does that work?

Ahhh ok. So just like all of the other conspiracy theorists, you're using false facts to make vague and nebulous conspiracy claims.

Cool. We've been through this dance before and we've seen how it ends. Your claims aren't any different.

I don't think that Flat-earth people can actually explain their beliefs either. No flat earthers are able to actually produce a working model of what they believe the Earth is like beyond the vague claims that "It's flat, and there's a vast conspiracy behind it."

I think conspiracy theorists are satisfied with this kinda vagueness because they think it's a good enough explanation. They don't think about how it actually works or about any of the details.

They are simply wowed by the false information fed to them by grifters who specifically graft these lies to impress and draw in their audience.

Conspiracy theorists think that then repeating these claims will make them appear as expert as they think the grifter is. It doesn't go any deeper than that and they get very upset when anyone forces them to try and go deeper.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,105 ✭✭✭✭charlie14

It`s as much as a puzzle for them as it is for the rest of us as no two of them can even agree what the conspiracy is, who is behind it, or what it was meant to achieve. Its been comic farce since day one and a joke that has just kept on giving 😅

They;ll never disagree with each other though. Cause saying that a another conspiracy theory is wrong or mistaken is verboten.

Even when they do say that a conspiracy theory is wrong, it's because they think that no one here is arguing it. More often than not they will claim that the conspiracy theories they don't believe are in fact all fake and created by the government to make them look like idiots.

They can't allow themselves to think that a conspiracy theorist might just be wrong because they swallowed false information and were bit gullible and unable to think critically.

Cause if it happened to someone else...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,504 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

The tax thing is a lazy comment thrown out by anti-vax loons, rather than copy and pasting their nonsense you would do well to educate yourself on various income streams perpetuated by governments. They are not comparable, and you know that.

The discrimination towards Catholics was, similarly, not comparable. The current public health measures are enacted to ensure the health and safety of society as a whole.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,484 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

But some shop assistant requested that he wears a mask. “DISCRIMINATION!!!”

Indeed, but Flat-earthers have a consensus theory "the world is flat"

They have an approximate conspiracy and details "NASA, etc keep it all quiet, and here's a whole bunch of pseudo-science that explains it all"

It's completely and utterly batshiat of course, but so far (on the flat earth forums and videos I've seen) the attempts by flat-earthers to explain their drivel is far "superior" to anything I've seen from the Covid conspiracy theorists - and that's saying something

• Advertisement

Calling ppl anti-vax loons is a lazy comment.

I havent copy and pasted anything, what are you talking about.

Dictators use such devices as 'health' to enslave their people, you should educated yourself on that.

You don't use massive propaganda, lockdowns which hurt the poor, sick and aged, apartheid passes and heavy policing if you are concerned for the health and well-being of society.

you do realise that you can enter over 90% of the world with a valid negative test, or proof of covid recovery?

I don't know if it is a giant conspiracy or not, neither do you.

The WEF seems to think everything is going according to plan and has/had the ear of Leo, Trudeau among many others.

RTE even had the WEF leader, a sort of Dr Evil wannabe, on recently.

Coveney is a member of another secretive gang, the Bilderberg, and there are others, sneaking around discussing your children's future behind your back.

And then there's money, our TDs love money, as do our bankers and bureaucrats. Oxfam said the vaccine producers are making $1,000 PER SECOND from the vax 🙂

Lol.

"I don't know if it's a conspiracy or not. But it's a conspiracy".

Again man, all you seem to have is the vague waffle. You can't even tell us what measures are going to be permanent and why.

You clearly do to have any special knowledge or any special insight.

You're just repeating the same brainless spam we've been hearing throughout this thread.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,094 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

So the World Economic Forum speaking with the PM of Canada and the deputy PM of Ireland, those are definitely the two most influential world politicians you'd need to get in your pocket as the first step for world domination. As for why an economic talking group would want to take over the world, that we have yet to be explained.

I assume that the maths for where Oxfam calculated their $1000 per second was all clearly stated? But they are presumably just trying to point out that you can spare a couple of quid to give to them rather than trying to make any claim about a conspiracy.

"I don't know if it is a giant conspiracy or not, neither do you."

If you can't demonstrate your claim in any way, then it can be dismissed. No one can read your mind, no one can explain your personal beliefs apart from you. If you are unable to even do that, no one can help you.

If you are going to point to someone else's conspiracy or beliefs, okay, but explain them. If you can't, then the same applies.

I said I don't know if it's a conspiracy. You said ...but its a conspiracy, therefore you are the conspiracy theorist 😂

So what do you think about the WEF and the Bilderberg gang, are they discussing your kids future and what is their plan?

Why are you getting so worked up about 'brainless spam'?

As I say among many others. I wouldn't limit the WEF to being an economic talking group, they certainly seem to have a vision and the few bob to help bring it about.

If you are disputing the Oxfam figure would you have an idea of how much we are talking, approx?

Also who is getting the few quid 'for services rendered' from the vaxx companies and who has made money from the event?

I've tried to explain, the WEF, Bilderberg, billionaires chucking money about, our pliant money loving politicians (and no doubt scientists, media and medical ppl as well).

If you don't think these things are worth worrying about you can always just ignore my comments 👍

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement