Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Russia - threadbanned users in OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,381 ✭✭✭Yurt2

Yeah, and old Puts has no form for invading the neighbours at all at all. Those were staged MI5 psy-ops Hollywood footage made for CNN.

Russia still denies to this day that the BUK missile unit that downed MH17 came directly from a Russian brigade in Kursk. Which intelligence agency is responsible for that narrative and would you like to explain your theory to the family of the victims?

The Russian government denying the presence of Russian forces in Donbas in 2014 with half their army grinning like idiots on VKontakte and Facebook in Ukraine for all the world to see.

You're talking 'narrative', as if you can split the difference and try to draw a fragile moral equivalency. You're peddling unvarnished lies on behalf of an autocrat. You talk of intelligence conspiracies as if FSB/GRU men haven't been caught red-handed assassinating dissidents in European cities - and then Putin puts one of them in the Duma as a parliamentarian 🤣

Have a little think to yourself if there's a possibility you've had your birdbox occupied by propaganda yourself and are acting as a useful idiot.

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Derkaiser93

Yet the same Ukraine are also saying the military buildup, which has been reported by the "CIA propaganda msn" is true and real. And this same Ukraine is also accepting large deliveries of military equipment and weaponry from the west and arming themselves to the teeth in preparation. They are trying to defuse any chaos or panic until any invasion has started. Its true Russia is not yet ready to invade at any second. Ukrainian defence analysts have said Russia yet need medical support, reserves and more troops to complete preparation on the border. Medical equipment and bloods have arrived in the last few days. Once further troops and reserve battalions arrive they will be ready. They may or may not invade. But they have invaded before albeit in smaller scale, and there is absolutely no proof or evidence to believe that a potential Russian invasion is western fabrications.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭shillyshilly

translator isn't on call tonight in St Petersburg?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

There busy in another thread about MI5 in Northern Ireland 😜

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭Harryd225

Is anyone denying the amount of troops on the border? Can you please quote the posts where myself or anyone else has claimed that? Ukraine claim they don't see the situation as any worse than before and are asking the West to stop creating panic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,894 ✭✭✭✭listermint

You're denying the reason they are there.

Something about an immenient treat to Russia.

Again.

What is the nature of this threat

I see the tactic of yourself and other posters is to talk about conspiracies you made up yourself that nobody believes, in an attempt to discredit the actual propaganda, that an invasion is imminent and that Russia is planning a false flag attack against their own people in an attempt to create a pretext for the invasion.

In relation to MH-17, when do major powers ever prosecute or hand over their soldiers for killing large amounts of innocent people? Hardly ever.

Did the Americans give justice when the US army murdered 500 innocent civilians in the My Lai massacre? When the US army slaughtered men, women, children, and infants, gang-raped the women some of which were as young as 12 and mutilated their bodies. They gave the platoon leader 3 years house arrest, that's the American idea of justice.

How many people have the Americans prosecuted for their air strikes which have killed tens of thousands of civilians in the last 20 year? I don't see why your going on about MH-17 major nations almost never prosecute their soldiers.

I mentioned Pat Finucane on another thread, an Irish human rights solicitor who was investigating British state collusion with loyalists when MI5 set him up for assassination and launched a smear campaign against him that he was an IRA member.

This is fact not some conspiracy, the European court of Human rights investigated the murder, David Cameron himself stood up in Westminster 20 years later and admitted the murder and the smear campaign against him that followed, he apologised to the families.

Saddle up lads! We're so off-the-map off-topic we're in a DeLorean time machine to Vietnam!

My Lai is apparently on-topic, but the downing of a civilian airliner by Russian Armed Forces equipment in Ukraine in 2014 is off-topic?

Harry, you're a joke and beyond help.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭shillyshilly

interested to hear you and your comrades take on the doctored Channel 4 news piece that was broadcast on Russian state TV @Harryd225

• Advertisement

Did you read my post at all? I was simply stating that major countries hardly ever prosecute their soldiers, I don't see why you are holding to such a high standard compared to everyone else expecting them to do so.

🤣

Har, you're prattling on about propaganda and won't even acknowledge the absolute shambolic lies from Russia trying to dodge being implicated in MH17 and the murder of civilians.

You then bring up Vietnam 50 years ago to deflect. Your posting style is a joke, and your brain is hijacked. It's actually sad to look at, you're parroting the worst of contemporary disinformation and think you're an edgelord and that that's got something figured out.

Thanks for the history lesson. Now read the thread title and ask yourself what the above has to do with the price of turnips?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,894 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Hi Harry,

Can you give some Shape to the immenent threat to Russia that required amassing over 100k troops on two borders of a neighbouring country.

It seems pretty serious and immenent to warrant that sort of build up especially in this weather. Must be urgent.

What is it?

Who would have thought that in a discussion where Russia has surrounded , occupied ,and currently threatening to invade ukraine .

Vietnam gets brought up by wannabe historian who has to ask on boards where to find information on the troubles in NI and then verbatim quotes Kremlin propaganda day after day .

But somehow it's not happening because he can't see it ,he can't find it ,it's all MI5 and the CIA conspiracy theory

No, I'm just looking at the facts.

Facts are Ukraine has asked the west to stop creating fear over the situation and that they don't see the situation as any worse than before. Russia claims they have no intention of invasion.

Ukraine themselves claim that an invasion is not imminent yet every Ukrainian I see being interviewed on Western media goes along with the Western narrative that an invasion is imminent, I find that strange to say the least, I'm pretty sure these major media outlets are hand picking Ukrainians who they know have the opinions that they want us to hear.

So you believe this narrative then? You believe what the CIA have told us that an invasion is imminent and that Russia is planning a false flag attack against their own people as a pretext for the invasion? It's a simple question, please answer it for me.

Where have I asked that? Please, I look forward to hearing where I asked anything about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭Elmer Blooker

I don’t quite follow you, could you explain what ‘disinformation’ Harry is ‘parroting’.

Can you give an example without your trademark patronising posting style if you think you can manage that.

I could do without that cringe-worthy sweet summer child crap if you don’t mind.

Poland are stepping up to help Ukraine with defensive weapons and munitions to help counter the Russians,

I Don't think this is going the way putin thought it would,

He's either going to have to publicly back down or go full invasion which will only bring more players to the table,so far putin has Belarus as support ,who's pissed off his own people and nato neighbors.

Putin has solidified the eu /nato states who have Zero desire to return the old Soviet occupations of their states

Poland has offered to provide Ukraine with “defensive” ammunition amid growing concerns over what the Polish prime minister calls “Russian neo-imperialism”. He is due to visit Kyiv tomorrow in a show of support for Poland’s eastern neighbour

Paweł Soloch, the head of President Andrzej Duda’s National Security Bureau (BBN), announced today it “had been decided to hand over defensive ammunition to the Ukrainian side, which is to be used for defence,

When there's an army prepped for invasion commanded by a leader with form for invading, there are 15,000 people dead as a direct result of a previous incursion less than a decade ago, and you spend more time posting about MI5 and the CIA controlling the media, you've lost the plot.

You have too by all accounts Fudd.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,768 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

So your contention is that there is no difference between Russia and America.

Imperial America got a bloody nose in Iraq. Hopefully imperial Russia will get an equally bloody nose in the Ukraine.

Agreed?

Well if the Western narrative is correct, that an invasion is imminent and they are planning a false flag attack against their own people as a pretext for the invasion and they do invade Ukraine then yes I agree.

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭TheTruth89

Look comrade we are not bad guy...this is murica do not look at Ukraine boarder comrade this all propaganda! xD

Again, the tactic of the people on this thread seems to be to make up their own conspiracies that nobody believes or has mentioned at all, in an attempt to discredit the actual propaganda that an invasion is imminent and that Russia is preparing a false flag attack against their own people to create a pretext for the invasion.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,498 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

Hand-picked Ukrainians like this formless chap?

Or the hundreds and thousands of citizens training in parks every day now, learning basic weapons handling. From ALL walks of life.

No doubt there's warmongering imperialists all around but don't insult the ordinary people of Ukraine, or any other country, by thinking their government speak for them in every moment, or indeed in any moment.

The Russians say they have no intention of invading? Talk is cheap. About as firm as the Americans' undertakings to the Kurds over the last half a century. A King doesn't keep promises to a pawn.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,393 ✭✭✭✭markodaly

You are entertaining Harry, ill give you that!

You're not one of the usual folks on here Mark, curious what your opinions are on the Western narrative, that an invasion is "imminent" and the Russians are "currently planning a false flag attack against their own people as a pretext for the invasion".

Yet at the same time Russia says they have no plans to invade and Ukraine is telling the west to stop creating panic over the situation and are saying they don't see the situation as any worse than before.

Do you believe the Western narrative?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,393 ✭✭✭✭markodaly

Well, I'll tell you who I don't believe. Putin and their online mouthpieces.

You have been utterly destroyed, DESTROYED.. on this thread by other posters who Ive disagreed with in the past.

I think it's best for you to lay low for a bit.

Haha, hilarious Mark. Destroyed how? All I've been claiming is that I don't believe the Western narrative that an invasion is "imminent" and that the Russians are "currently planning a false flag attack against their own people".

Apparently I'm a crazy conspiracy theorist for not believing these claims, I have also been stating the facts that neither Russia or Ukraine believe any invasion is going to happen, Ukraine says that they don't see the situation as any worse than before and are calling on the West to stop creating panic over the situation.

Please tell me how I have been destroyed for my disbelief of the Western narrative, I'm no mouthpiece for Putin, I'm just siding with the Ukrainians who also don't believe that Russia is planning to invade and say they want the West to stop creating panic over the situation, nothing more nothing less.

And no I'm not talking about the Ukrainians that appear for interviews on the BBC and Fox news, I'm talking about the Ukrainian government, I'm on their side in all of this.

If Russia does go through with this "imminent invasion" then I'll take everything back and admit I was foolish.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭TheTruth89

Yes comrade of course! what invasion?! this is myth comrade no soldiers at ukraine boarder....russia never attack ukraine comrade this never happen this murica propaganda comrade !

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement