Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wicklow Hills - Newtownmountkennedy

Options
  • 18-01-2022 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi,

Anyone happen to know anything about the release of 13 new houses in Wicklow Hills, Newtownmountkennedy?

They are built and look almost ready to go but nothing has been released yet.

Selling agents have no info and i'm finding it very hard to find out anything about them. Launch date, price etc.etc.etc.

thanks

Post edited by DOCARCH on

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,927 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

Mod Note: I can move to Wicklow forum if you want? May be more appropriate?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 coco178

Oh yes please. Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭ILIKEFOOD

last comms I had from sherry fitz was Aug 11..Nothing since and no other info

'

Thank you for your enquiry about Wicklow Hills, Tower Homes’ latest development in Newtownmountkennedy, Co. Wicklow.

Wicklow Hills comprises a mix of 3 & 4 bed semi-detached and detached homes.

We are hoping to have another release at Wicklow Hills during 2021, details of the house types, prices and launch date are all to be confirmed.

We have registered your details and will be in touch as more information becomes available.

'

I

• Registered Users Posts: 10 coco178

Thanks for your reply. Have you had anything from them yet? Are you hoping to buy one of the new houses?

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Larsso30

Tried buy one years ago, got an email saying they were going on sale the next day and que mass panic. Not sure if they have improved since then but that was All I got of advance notice

• Advertisement
Advertisement