Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Boards Draft 2022 - Discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Answered 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭daithi1989

Sorry again for the delay; work got in the way of me posting!

Pick up and message sent!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

That pick took me a while to find last year, knew it wouldn’t be on the board as long this time round after I’d brought it to peoples attention but was half hoping it’d make it to me again 2/3 picks from now.

barely eligible iirc but loads of potential in both Riddle and Lee.

I used the fact you picked them as part of my justification for taking as a duo; I was double checking that the House Show in London counted as being part of promotion!

When checking something else from last years draft when I spotted this, and changed direction!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,243 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭wrestlemaniac

Pick made and PM sent. Was between 3, let's see if any make it back around to me

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Pick made, PM sent to MNG. Some tasty rosters around so far even, I'll try and post the roster lists in the morning though new Boards does not like Google sheets copy and pasting :/

I think this will work... first two rounds of draft picks below

• Registered Users Posts: 5,179 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Didn't fancy getting Reigns who was first choice in this round but fairly confident of getting my back up.

I had 5 names, I now have 4 names, I pick 7th.. I’m still not expecting to land one!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭NITRO95

Pick made and DM sent to @thewhitewolf

Happy to get the Lucha Bros. Have a big match in mind for them but also they give me many options should my plans change

I was hoping Y2J would last, need a good mouth piece, great pick @Bounty Hunter

HBK gone too

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

In all my years doing this I don't think I've ever got as big a name as John Cena :D buzzing

@daithi1989 you are up

I am happy to get The Rock at this stage

And like that - the 5 names I had are gone! Was down to 2 with 2 ahead of me! I’ll regroup in the AM and post my pick!

Pick made now; ended up being torn between 2 people, so would be nice if the other person made there way round to me again!

PM sent to Hello 2D

Pick made and PM'd @Furious-Red

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,935 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

I'll have my pick up after work

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,935 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Pick made @Bounty Hunter you're up :)

Weirdly didn't get any notification from the @ but I am here and will have my pick up soon. Might have taken FR's pick if he hadn't but I guess my champ from last year will not be returning.

• Advertisement

I toyed with the idea of DIY initially myself, they're just such a good value tag pick.

Went the value route also with my pick anyway. @wrestlemaniac is up and has been pmd

Really don't have plans for my roster so far as I did not expect to take any of them before I did, should be interesting to see how this develops

I didn't until I made my Round 3 pick and now I've got a vague semblance of an idea...

Was wondering how long DIY would last myself. Was between them and Triple H for me in this round.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I'll have my pick up shortly. Sorry I was checking in but the no PM notifications really **** things up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭NITRO95

FFS Joe, you're slowing the whole thing down (just kidding buddy take your time)

Nearly 24 hours.

No pressure, Joe.

Looks at the previous 2 comments, thinks they are doing it wrong and heads to gifville for his old reliable

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

@Mr. Guappa YOU ARE UP, SORRY FOR THE DELAY FOLKS.

• Advertisement

Advertisement