Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

Bonkers that they done that. That is when you tell someone to get to ****. Lower than a snakes belly. Hope he tots where he is

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Customhouse

No facilities? There’s as much facilities there as middle and bottom of ballyfermot without the riots. Same goes for inner city easy excuse to make. Drug and drink problems and kids left to streets.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 idontknowu

Heard it was a small gun but don't know if that's true or not. The 4 guns found in tallaght are supposed to be connected to the shooting on the young man in tallght a few nights before, but don't know if that's true either. But the guns in the picture on the news were very small so could be. Supposedly the man from crumin stopped with a gun at the spawell in tallaght a few weeks ago was connected to this fued also. Terrible seeing people throw away their lives over fighting.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 hungryhorse

No mate your off but not by far. Lad knicked at spawell was going for BC in jobstown by what people where sayin. Then d fellas involved in d shootin where the youngfella got it in the face was to with a relation of BC. But the two things were seperate. Didn't even know guns were found so can't say anything about that but things have been heating up down there ever since BC got a bad hiding in front of all his little crew.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Not gonna say any real names. Hes not somebody mentioned in the paper alot anyway. He's just a lunatic that got his head smashed in in front of the youngfellas he had running around for him. He went to a garage with about 10 blokes to give 3 fellas in a car a hiding but the 3 of them in the car got out and bleeding slaughtered them all and BC was left out cold on the floor. Sure the fukin garda had to stop the fight and didn't even arrest anyone just stoped it and told them all to **** off the whole thing is on camera off the cctv in the garage it was being sent around a few months back. Few people have been stabbed and guns seized since. Haven't heard much about who the 3 lads in the car were but people are saying the 3 of them aren't happy about been set up even though they smashed them all.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭opendoors

This isn't Dr Phil . We just talk about shootings here man! Don't care about their childhood

One of you say the shop was nothing do with the fight at the garage or that the guns found was because of the shooting at the shop. They both sound seperate to the fight one of you is talking about at the garage? Then say it's all related and has been hearing up since heating up. It's just scum being scum in the same area. Your just saying that they are all connected because they were in the same area. None of this has been reported apart from a man from crumin with a gun but no mention of the target and a pellet gun is now a "small gun" so how about we just stick to the facts instead of letting people speculate about stuff. Or if either of you have something else that could link all these I'm open to listen? Or are you just getting what's app messages and coming to your own conclusion 😂. Don't mean to be harsh but this thread used to be great. And now a fight that happens with a group of men is linked to a shooting that was reported as a pellet gun in the news between kids that fell out with each other because they all live in the same area and this a fued. Do you realise how stupid this all sounds. Bring back the days of videos and screenshots and newspaper headlines with proof.

• Advertisement

Im just going by what I iv been hearin m8. I'm not even from there Im a security guard in a shop up that way every now and again and the youngfellas were all talkin about it because they think BC is a fukin god. I just noticed they were all very paronoid after and noticing vests. Iv heard a fair bit about BC but I honestly don't have a clue who was in the car when they had the knock I just heard they were from finglas and coolock and came up to buy drugs but it was all a set up. I have heard of a few of the youngfellas stabbin each other in large groups in parks and all aswell up there I don't know if it's all connected but I can hear the youngfellas talking all day outside the shop about all sorts of stuff does be hard to peice together and it could just be **** talk.

I don't even know who BC is but the whole story just didn't add up. Anything I read said it was kids with a pellet gun. There would be a much bigger deal about it if it was a real gun. And if the lads in the car were anything to be worried about I doubt they would be sending a hitman with a pellet gun. The four guns found were with drugs I would say they raided for drugs and found the guns as a bonus they were old shot things. Don't believe everything you hear 😂 have you heard anything else decent that you know is true from tallaght? Never really hear much about it in here.

Ah I don't believe it all that's why I said people were sayin. Ya dont hear much about shootins man does b more just who's hiding from who because they owe money 😂 or who fought who the weekend but every now and again ya hear of something decent but not much at all that's why I'm here for the latest news 😂

Now I'm gonna be harsh. you made it sound like you were fairly clued in when you corrected I dontknowu so don't try act like you do when you talking sh*t. We can all guess as to why something could have happened but wait till IT ACTUALLY HAPPENS you just created a fued in your head from kids with a pellet gun!

How do you know it was a gun but the gaurd and news paper say pellet gun? Surley there was forensics done.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,379 ✭✭✭corner of hells

It wasn't ment to be that's just how laughable his comments were 🤣🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 8,379 ✭✭✭corner of hells

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

Freddie's young lad causing havoc around D8

Is he not in prison for something that happened on Halloween a few years back?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

No out ages.it won’t be long b4 he is back in though

No. He's out over a year. He will be back in before long

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Johnny BGood

He’s out of prison a few years now, albeit it won’t be long before he’s back in. You have to wonder why nobody has taught him a lesson yet? I know he’s a psychopath, albeit completely brain dead, but surely with the old lad in prison and murdering a well liked member of the o.bond community he wouldn’t have much of a standing in the drugs game?

Jesus I didn't think somebody could be out that quick considering the crime he was in for. Madness

• Registered Users Posts: 7 novus actus

Did ye ever hear John Lonergan talkin about the lads in the joy, he said the majority get sense by the time there in the mid 30s and stop acting the bollox so most of the prison population are under that age. Most of these young lads that are vicious as ****, why aren't their fathers tellin them to cop the **** on. Larry Dunne was right each generation gets worse, no respect for anyone, including themselves

• Registered Users Posts: 7 novus actus

Basically saying these young lads don't have a decent fatherly figure to him them a crack to cop on

• Registered Users Posts: 39 TheTruth2021

Anyone any info on the beef with Mad Dog Maloney and Andy Murray ? Starting to kick off around Crumlin .

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

Been out a while now. Heard he has beef with the basin street gang and thats what them shootings around donore avenue are about

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Customhouse

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Picolo

Showin off and to many pictures of things only the feral crews can dream of will bring the gutter wanting to have a bit of that, most who make dosh stick to Switzerland Dubai or Monaco not Crumlin, this will end bad, and uncle danny will have to be paid again

Advertisement