Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 22 Ultimate Team discussion thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭doc holliday

Working through a few league sbcs on the app - Rare Electrum Players pack from the Superlig

Blue and gold confetti - yesss TOTY, then 87 TOTY Nominee Bonucci is there looking back at me. Ea sure know how to wind you up 😂

Don't get me wrong i'm still delighted but it's just what could've been.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,455 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Have only been able to use him as a sub so far but he seems quite good, trying to fit him into the starting lineup but haven't found a way yet.

Only thing I've noticed is he doesn't feel as quick as his pace stat, Daka is a lot faster for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,158 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

yeah i find him the same, very good and 5* wf is huge but pace is an odd one, Players like Vini Jnr and Insigne NU feel way more rapid, Garrincha too.

I played my WL in 30 min this morning, gifted as many wins as i could and got a few on the way back so ended up rank 7.

I cant understand the people that kick the ball out and dont give a win, came across 5 of them, how big a pr!ck could you be!

Anyway was a waste of time, no more TOTY for me.

Just won a game in Champs 9-8 with a winner in the 122nd minute - sweet jesus i need a lie down

• Advertisement

There's some awful low lifes in the world.

The kind of people who would rather break a toy they no longer played with, when they know someone else wanted it.

You can be sure theyre cretins in real life as well. 😂

I had a guy keep me in a Rivals games yesterday after he gave up with 35mins gone. I was 3-0 up and he just started holding the ball in his half so I had to wait the whole game out.

Either he was another spiteful child or he wanted the 500 coin boost that badly(even that reason is pretty lame).

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Have two of the four parts done now, just with dupes ive got. Minimum expectations though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,455 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

I did that to someone a while back, they fully deserved it too after toxic celebrating every goal and pausing for me to quit. I'd just run the pause timer down, kick off and knock the ball around in defence carelessly and concede another two, half on purpose. He stopped pausing and celebrating once he realised i was wasting his time. So naturally I'd pause for him instead. That seemed to rattle him a bit and he was 5-0 up.

Long story short, we drew 5-5. I assume he got a lengthy ban for the string of abusive messages that followed. 😄

The most toxic players are the ones that absolutely cannot handle a taste of their own medicine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Thought I’d do a mid icon pack with the remaining fodder in my club + the 7th dupe Navas I got. Bloody Inzaghi…. That’s the end to my TOTY run this year.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

87 rated David DeGea POTM get in my team, 82 and 83 rated squad (I think I have every 83 in the game untradeable at this stage)...

Should I replace Donnarumma with him??

• Advertisement

ill be replacing Cech with him but then he also finishes my United P&P team. He’s probably not as good but keepers are crap shoots from game to game.

I can’t believe he’s so cheap though 😂 I was expecting way more. He’s going to be in every team for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

That Honourable Mentions Mendy is haunting me had him 3 times in the last 20 packs, Trolling me with the blue

10 packs left now

Is just me or have the servers **** the bed over the last hour or so ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,174 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

Managed to get a softban from ultimate team for forfeiting too many FUTChamps games (no interest in playing champs so giving away free wins). Anyone have experience in how long these bans last?

never saw that (have had plenty of similar soft bans on transfer market)

I played through all 20 games this morning in 30 min and didnt get anything but i was gifted a few wins en route so maybe that changes things?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭charolais0153

Can't seem to login last night or today. Annoying

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,174 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

I have experienced it before when giving away too many golden goals in friendlies in a row. You can still play the game but at end of any games it will kick you out and you cant register wins/get coin. Think it was a few hours last time but cant recall exactly how many.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭charolais0153

Got to log in had a few packs to open , duplicate ,David ,bonucci , Mendy. . talk about getting your hopes up hahah

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

got Rudiger from a PL premium pack...think he'll replace Kimpembe and pair him alonside Marquinhos.

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭False Prophet

Happened to be after the first day release of icon swaps as it was few hours of GG for and against.

Was unable to play for 24 hours and the only thing that seemed to unban me was playing a complete offline friendly in ultimate. Maybe try and rubber band a game in that mode and see if you get lucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Bitterly disappointed not to pack at least one PL TOTY from the grind

It’s probably just me but I find from after TOTY up until TOTS to be slowest period of FUT

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Went on a last minute pack opening spree in the hope of bagging a TOTY but no such luck. Best I got was Bonnuci HM and one 84 IF but got plenty of 85, 86’s and 87’s which will help with doing Varane.

At one point I had a run of the headline player from a pack being one of those annoying Libertadores or SudaAmerica cards - 11 out of 12 run - hate those cards.

Finished off the pack spree with a 100k pack - surely a TOTY?? Nope 87 Lloris - good fodder at least!

Future Stars here now and good to see the return of the Future Stars Academy objective featuring a Chalobah from Chelsea who will fit in with my PL team

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Rank 6 in Champs. Think I counted 7 games where other player quit straight away and didnt give the win.

Chiellini the highlight from rewards. Pack luck has been brutal this past month. Two 84s in red picks but the totw is horrible this week so wasnt expecting much.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Went on an upgrade pack run too the last day or so. I’ve legit opened ~300 packs in the past week and have nothing notable to show for it but some bang average TOTYM cards. A constant reminder to never spend money on coins.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Anybody else find the ball ricochets off players is worse then ever, i have conceded at least 6 in 4 games this evening from the them

That Chalobah card looks good but way to much effort involved to get him

Got rank 6 in champs, so much for my thinking that there might be a few gifted wins going with people wanting to open rewards before toty was gone. Got to 10-3 and thought id get rank 4 again handy enough but no, 7 losses in a row and finished on 10-10.

No toty in the rewards either so it was all pretty pointless in the end

• Administrators Posts: 54,070 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

I'm still sore there is no usable Bonucci card.

Bonucci and Chiellini should be a viable duo in the game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 518 ✭✭✭Avon8

I'm 11-1 at the moment and will play the rest Sunday but actually dreading it, as the form mechanic kicks in around now as far as I can tell. My best start so far but expect it'll be a struggle to reach 14 wins. I'd love to see a split between my first 12 games in champs historically and my final 8, would guess it's 75% win first 12 and 30% win in final 8. Once you stop matching with an opponent instantly the game is searching hard to find you as sweaty an opponent as possible. Last week I subbed in loan Toty verisons of Mbappe Messi and Marquinhos for the last 5 games when 13-2 and ended up losing 4 of the last 5. I did satisfyingly get 10/10 in qualifying yesterday though so il hold hope

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Same! My stats in the end were 267 upgrade packs complete. 143 premium Ligue 1, 89 premium Prem and the rest split between the standard Ligue 1/Prem upgrade packs. 0 TOTY from those..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Ah here I just packed this from a rare mixed players pack… need to find a way to get him in my team for Vieira now 😃

• Advertisement

Struggling to Rank 6 and I really feel it’s down to DDG. He feels brutal.

Advertisement