Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FE1 Exam Thread (Read 1st post!) No trading

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭swankyslug

Direct effect, FMOG, FMOP, Competition and General Principles are my main 5. Will do Institutions and Judicial review to cover all bases.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Lawkp

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Lawkp

does anyone have an up to date exam grid for company?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Kkelly97

Does anyone have a sample answer to this EU question? My manual doesn't cover it and it's come up three times since 2017...

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭swankyslug

What papers has it come up in? I’ll check if I have it :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 2020lawfe1

Would anyone be able to share an up to date criminal grid, or share what was on the October 2021 paper? Have up to date grids for company and property

• Registered Users Posts: 30 loosehead1973

Hi

Do any of you kind people have up-to-date notes on Landlord and Tenant law for Property

TIA

Gus Hayes

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Paraeagle

Hi guys, just flagging that the deadline to apply for the March sitting is today at 5pm (in case anyone like me thought it was tomorrow) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭fe12022

Hi everyone! First time doing Fe1s and just wondering about contract law for anyone who has done/is doing it. Am I ok to just study these topics? Or can I cut it further? Feeling under pressure for time as I'm planning on doing 4 and only started studying full time a week ago 😳

1. Offer & Acceptance
    2. Consideration
    3. Estoppel
    4. Contractual Terms & Exemption Clauses
    5. Consumer Protection
    6. Misrepresentation
    7. Mistake
    8. Undue Influence
    9. Discharge of Contracts
    10. Remedies

• Registered Users Posts: 37 katie-12345

Selling Soft Copy of Thomas Courtney's book. (company law examiner)

will send through email.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 Fe1 2020

Hi all,

Selling Company Law legislation. 70 euro plus postage.

Let me know if you are interested 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭vkfe1

EQUITY:

Does anyone know what type of Injunction came up in October 21? My grid only goes as far as March 21.

I know i should cover every injunction but is anyone cutting some out and just focusing on 2 or so? They're all incredibly detailed.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭vkfe1

That's loads in my opinion. I covered those topics but didn't cover Consumer Protection (only the smallest amount for Exclusion Clauses and Misrepresentation) or Undue Influence and I had enough for 5 questions. You may be able to cut it by looking at an exam grid. I don't have a very up to date one, but i'm sure someone here does. Definitely put a lot of focus on Remedies, O and A and Consideration/Estoppel. For Discharge of Contractual Obligations, its probably okay to cover 2 of these.

Let me know if you need any notes etc. and I can send them on. I was totally overwhelmed sitting Contract so if i can help please let me know :)

It was an essay question on mandatory interlocutory injunctions a part two essay on anton pillar orders! If you need the paper let me know :)

Ok that is great thank you so much! I might get on to you about those notes- struggling to get through everything here 😅

Anyone have up to date grids for contract, equity and property? Thanks!

I have a criminal grid! dm me your email and I'll send it on

• Registered Users Posts: 21 FE.ONE

If any kind soul would have the Autumn 2021 Company & Constitutional exam papers I would be v grateful.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭catonafence

Does anyone have recent sample answers for Property please? Happy to swop materials.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 C0G1000

Does anyone have an up to date grid for Company or E.U?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 lawd20

CONSTITUTIONAL: Family Authority/Health of the Child

Hi all, hope the study is going well,

I'm wondering if anyone could clarify if the law as set out in Northwestern Health Board v HW (heel prick case) is still the authority in relation to the taking of health care decisions for a child, or, if the law has changed in the aftermath of Re JJ [2021] ?

Many thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭fe1ki5

• Registered Users Posts: 20 SFarrepl

anyone have any tips on what could be left out of criminal? struggling to cut down on topics 😥

• Registered Users Posts: 4 lauraward977

Does anyone have an up to date EU exam Grid?

Fe1stopshop on Instagram has a good video on this!

Anyone doing property and studying easements- has the introduction of the LCLRA 2021 changed this? I know there was previously a deadline of the 31st of December 2021 to register an easement by prescription or the time would start running again. Is this still the case?? My manuals don't seem to have anything on it

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭nmurphy1441

As far as I know, this was pushed out and have heard nothing recently about a new deadline so you should be safe enough!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 stav

Hi all! What topics are people planning on leaving out for Tort?

I feel like there is so much to cover and the exam grids haven't really helped me make a decision.

Thanks a mill! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭fe1fi20

if anyone needs the EU legislation for the exam, let me know

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 C0G1000

What is everybody learning for EU?

Advertisement