Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ethical Butter & Cheese?

Options
  • 23-12-2021 11:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭

This year, I've stopped using cow's milk - I've found Oatly Barista and Alpro My Cuppa perfectly acceptable substitutes.

I am however a fiend for butter and cheese - nothing fancy on the cheese front - just regular cheddar, mozarella, red leicester etc

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe there is a 'tastes just as good as' replacement for butter and cheese?

If not, does anyone know of generally available cow's milk-based cheese and butter, produced with the cows' welfare as a priority?

(Apologies to the vegan posters, who may reply there's no such thing as ethical butter or cheese)..

Comments

Advertisement