Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Golf GPS

Options
  • 07-02-2022 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,142 ✭✭✭

Can anybody recommend any decent golf GPS's? I recently done an update with my Garmin G3 approach which I have had for years + loved and it wiped it clean 🤬 been in touch with Garmin tried everything they suggested to be honest all you can do is keep doing update. They said because the product is discontinued there's not much they can do. They have offered me 30% discount on a upgrade but the only think the have really is the G80 which is €500! I dont like watches or wearing one while playing and hate range finders so there a non runner.

Best bet is probably to pick the Garmin G6 or G8 up second hand but theres not many about any other makes or models ppl can recommend?

Comments

Advertisement