Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 22 Ultimate Team discussion thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭dmigsy

Nah, standard controller. Must look into if I can send it back. It's a pain in the arse anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭doc holliday

I was like that exactly re the right stick up until this year. I decided to youtube 'most effective 5 star, 4 star etc skill moves' and now i have 5 or 6 different ones that I use all the time. But tbh I probably overdo it on skills now and waste perfect assist chances in favour of a berba spin or a ball roll scoop that might get blocked. Some of the goals are class when they come off though. I might try yo ease off a bit and see what happens.

Tackling is a big problem of mine or maybe its patience ha. I usually have the highest tackles in a match and am all too fond of a big slide tackle but when I miss them I'm in trouble.

Nice team, I'm always fixated on 10 chem for every player but more and more I'm losing to players who don't seem too bothered about having a few 7 chems. I may try a few players that I've been avoiding for that reason.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

87 FS Trincao from the 84+ SBC. Will use him for the objectives for latest token and then probably stick him in another SBC.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

86 Tomiyasu from the PP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Another patch, lets hope this stops or maybe lessens the chances of those ridiculous ricochets

It wont, i know

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

They have gotten really bad in the last few days for me, I was doing a few squad battles last night. Breaking down the left wing with foden and it was like he just stopped and the ball kept going, defender rushing out ran into the ball, it bounced against foden back off the defender and flew from just past the half way line and over my keepers head into the net. Next attack they had, keeper collects the ball and spends the next 3/4 mins bundling it around the box before passing it to an open opposition player and they score. I won easily in the end but it was ricochet central for the first half or so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,158 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Mixed the team up a bit recently

Back to cech, sold TOTY Donnarumma didnt seem like an upgrade really, have collins untradeable and given he is one of the fastest CBs in the game it made sense to bring him and pair with the TOTY Marquinhos i packed. That opens up a nice segway for RB Davies and TOTY Goretzka. Also purchased TOTY Hakimi and i swap him and aouar in game to play him as a B2B midfielder. At the moment it is really working, his pace and dribbling allows you to slalom through defenses, and his defensive stats are such that if you lose it you generally win it back.

Then purchased neymar back, his gold card is still one of the best cards i have used and i wanted to try puskas, the prime doesnt seem to be worth the extra coins over the mid so went with that, he went well for me last night, both he and ney had 8 goals in 8 games each.

Playing 4312 at the moment switching to 352 if i need width, all on full chem but here is the in game formation

Played 3 games, and its bloody worse, absolutely 100% worse

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I got into the position to intercept and the ball ricochet back to him, maybe its just me and im crap, i just dont know anymore

• Advertisement

No it's the live tweaking, since they started that a load has gone wrong. I'm scoring a tonne of goals now close to the keeper that would have always been saves. Up until the live tweaking I couldn't score a free kick, now I'm hitting them all and the keeper is reaching them and pushing them all into the net.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,837 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

It's not even the best version of those players, OTW Hakimi and SS Ruben Dias available instead of their TOTY cards.

Pick was woeful.

I put two 86 IFs in to get offered players worth a max of 20k.... **** Off EA.

I think the whole thing cost me 100k between the money spent and players used.

Like how I spent a load to get that Saudi hero who was worth 15k a few months ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭False Prophet

My pick was a small win i guess as took rulebreaker trent who worth 100k? But prob never use him as have untradable totgs trent and untradable blue walker and play 352 ingame.

Other options were Antony 86 whos worth 80ish and if dest and inform lafont.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

I got Guendouzi and was shocked when I saw he’s worth 272k 😃

Dont think I will chance this PP. There is about 5 cards I would want, not good odds.

Got a 75+ rare player single pack from an objective, opened it and lewendowski was there to greet me. Was able to use him to finish off the varane SBC :) toying with the idea of selling makelele and buying numbers up jota for lw. I can't decide haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

he's a damn good card.... i got him in a pack and he was worth 120k. Kept him at the time and loved his card but sold it as I did Aouar or something. He was going for 220k then. If I didn't have mid Lahm I'd definitely be buying it back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,455 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Got Numbers Up Felix from the player pick, checked his price and he’s worth over 600k! Not a bad result.

• Advertisement

I got Adidas Reyna, happy enough as im running bundesliga team now

What are you all taking from the swaps? I hope to get 27 tokens for 88 Frimpong and the 85+ × 10.

I'm hoping to get the 85 x 10, anything else is a bonus

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,455 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

RB Suarez was the next player I had lined up to be replaced (I was looking at Kaka) but getting that Felix changed everything. I could only get Suarez in on 8 chem before but now I have him on an easy 10 with the green link, so I’m running this now (exact same in-game, which is handy) and the only player not on full chemistry is Hakimi:

I had Kimpembe out of the team for a few weeks but after doing the Varane SBC I had no choice but to get him back in. Don’t judge me. 😁

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Hey guys,

Looking for any suggestions to finish this team off. I was using 91 Mane and 91 Salah either side of Mbappe last week and then switched to Cantona with Mbappe and WW Alessandrini. Not sure who to go with to make the team as good as possible.

Generally play the 41212 in game and have found having Mbappe in the CAM spot very effective.

Any suggestions on who to fill out the team with for Fut Champs. Have about 1 million coins to spend.

Can move players around for Chem no problem

I'm using cancelo totw at lb and I find him really good especially with his forward runs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,158 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Something like this for 1.1m coins?

Delaine is very solid and 5* wf and messi and neymar are still excellent, messi cam with neymar beside mbappe

You could ditch Pele for someone else if you prefer

Probably late to the party with this but did anybody else read that there might be a problem with defensive depth, they drop to deep despite what the depth is set to, also a reason why forward runs and direct passing is the default attacking tactic

Replacement year in review player picks are out for anyone who was offered Edouard. I got POTM Fofana, happy with that, looks decent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

Advertisement