Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have I chosen the wrong career?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭SupaCat95

Wasn't Michael Lynn operating as both a Solicitor AND Auctioneer? That was the first red flag that should have been noticed. If he was an Auctioneer wouldnt he have been registered member of the PSRA?

Once again, I believe there was no doctor. Hence the reason the Estate Agent lost the rag with me when I said I was interested in another property and wanted to leave the property to the Doctor. The information I was given was the doctor was working locally in the doctor. I never heard anymore about the doctor after I told the Estate agent to get bent. Yeah I could have got my cousins to enquire who in the small hospital in the small town to find out locally who was looking to buy a house. The dining table in the canteen isnt that big.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Fred the cat

Hey supacat, you sound like an absolute nightmare to deal with…

Your doctor story is hilarious, how many doctors do you reckon work in a hospital?

Seems like you’re a weekend house viewer with no intention to actually buy a gaf. Are you viewing these places to impress your 11 doctor “friends”

The EA can smell you from a mile away

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭SupaCat95

I got over ruled and bought the house in the end. I am guessing probably about 150 in a small country hospital. I am guessing 90 of them are on some sort of recurring contract. 30 are locum and the rest are just out of college.

I would say I bid on 4 houses last summer, viewed about 20 and only went sale agreed on 2. I bought my house in October after 4 months of getting funds to moving in.

Oh Congrats on your first post, I will send you a medal. Hope your maths improves, I have 6 cousins doctors and 3 associates doctors, I never said any of them were my friends. The number 11 refers to the amount of houses my cousin had at the end of the celtic tiger, he lost them all. I actually live in a modest house but it is mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,583 ✭✭✭✭kippy

PSRA was established in 2012 I think and the PPR a couple of years before that. Think Lynn was over in South America at that point and well in hot water.

But that's neither here nor there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,367 ✭✭✭JimmyVik

We used to always wonder how the neighbors could afford the expensive cars and the nice stuff they had in the house.

Then one night yer wan next door was out for drinks with my other half and broke down. Saying they were in debt up to their eyeballs and she was thinking of leaving the husband. They had remortgaged to the hild and borrowed money all over the place and everything they had was on credit.

Appearances arent everything

• Advertisement
Advertisement