Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas off Season Photo Challenge

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,107 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Just checking in advance that anything in or outside the Christmas shop in Edinburgh doesn't count? 😂

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Hurray! Guess where I'm going later in the month 😂

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭Smell the glove

Went in around the shops today just for a look......

• Advertisement

Another 20 points.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭CheerLouth

Local GAA club still have their Christmas tree up....not sure why it's sideways....I loaded it from my PC

• Registered Users Posts: 10,275 ✭✭✭✭DvB

Was on site with a client last Friday morning & they still had their decorations up in reception, but did have the boxes out to start taking them down, unfortunately I didn't have a chance to take a pic so no dice....

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

Great spot - 5 points.

5 people on the scoreboard so far. Will be interesting what happens the deeper we get into the off season.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,506 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Got a coke for lunch!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Christmas cups for sale this afternoon

Tipperary Crystal decorations, Henry Street

Another 10 points.

Vodafone shop this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭CheerLouth

Aldi this evening...savings card for their Christmas saver and a random Christmas card tucked in amongst the Valentines

Thank you to all who's participated so far, this is going better than I thought it would. Ye are a competitive bunch! :)

A reminder of the Scoreboard;

1. Smell the glove - 30pts
    2. Posy - 25pts
    3. Caranica - 10pts
    4. CheerLouth - 10pts
    5. TRS30 - 10 pts
    6. Freshpopcorn - 5 pts

• Registered Users Posts: 10,275 ✭✭✭✭DvB

Well done folks... good work there!

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭TRS30

Great finds guys, keep them coming.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

I'm raging I didn't realise there were points at stake...I've missed a couple of opportunities recently. Well I will get started with this from Supermacs last night 😄

You’re on the board now with 5 points.

Thank you Dublin city council

Thank you Dublin city council! Outside St Stephen's green centre today. Something went wrong with the pic and I had to brighten it up but taken at lunchtime today.

Spotted today in Brown Thomas

Christmas jams this evening in Dunnes

Just home and had to park in another part of the development (the joy of unallocated parking). On the plus side spotted a neighbour has left the lights over their door up! Only caught my eye because they were flashing.

On a side note, my photo earlier uploaded in the correct orientation so why not this one 🤔

If your pic is over 4mb it turns sideways, the way around it is to take a screenshot of your pic as that's a smaller size for some reason.

Now onto the points.... are these lights Christmassy tho... hmmmm...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭pigtail33

Pics from Tesco and Lidl earlier. Is mulled wine accepted as Christmassy??

• Advertisement

Advertisement