Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid vaccines - thread banned users in First Post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,998 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Read.

The clotting disorder is called thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS), and it is rare—in 17 million people who got J&J, 54 cases of TTS were reported, 36 of those people were cared for in an intensive care unit, and nine people died (which represents over 15% of cases). 

17 million recipients, 9 died.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,687 ✭✭✭whippet

I will alright .. imagine me believing randomers on the web over my wife who has been working as a scientist in the area for over two decades ... she must be mugging me off too

That's it ... you've convinced me ... close the thread now.

you've proved beyond doubt ... how can we all be so blind

thanks a million

• Registered Users Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

He’s almost at Australia with the digging and jigging.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,558 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

• Advertisement

In all honesty you’ve pointed out eff all. Everything has been pointed out to you, including actual safety figures.

Apologies for using the word ‘honesty’, as you have proven to be anything but.

You dug yourself into a hole with your lies and you are now grasping at a straw. For the billionth time, no one said that vaccines were 100% safe.

Did you miss the whole thread or something? No one ever said that all vaccines were completely equally safe. Get out of they mushroom house and into the light of day.

Has anyone ever made this claim that vaccines are 100% safe? Can you name one thing in the history of Mankind that is or was 100% safe?

Hiding in the parents box room reading conspiracy theories online, and never seeing the light of day?

• Advertisement

The point of my posts is usually to point out your lies, and bullshit so other gullible people doesn’t swallow them as easily as you have. I thought told you that before.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Nothing new has "emerged" to show that some vaccines are more effective at their job than others, or that some vaccines have different ranges of side effects and seriousness of those side effects than others. This is all things that were known about since before the vaccines were even developed. We knew some would be better than others and some have more risks than others.

None of that is saying that the vaccines are not safe though. Their safety is better defined by comparison to catching covid and it's symptoms, not with comparison to another vaccine.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,608 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

And NONE have passed beyond the point of being revoked by CDC, FDA or EMA.

In fact, safety issues with the J+J vaccine were specifically reviewed by the CDC and FDA and were deemed, after review, to be safe.

If they were not safe, they would have revoked their approval.

So.....

The vaccines are safe. Thank you for highlighting this.

Sorry for pointing the mirror at you. It must be harsh for you to look in it.

What do you get from all your lies here? Why do it? Are you trying to get others to refuse vaccines? If so, why when they are safer than covid?

Could fall off the top bunk, bang his head and die

Wank himself to dehydration and die

Lack of sunlight leads to vitamin D deficiency and dies

= not 100% safe

So you can’t answer simple questions about your beliefs? Rather you make up another fantasy about me in your head. That’s quite weird.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

So 3 drugs removed from being available over a 10 year period out of 222 new drugs. That seems like the system is doing its job properly, adding warning to labels as required even after the drug is on the market, and removing licenses for those deemed unsafe.

So, about the covid vaccines then which have been used in the millions, or billions. Where are the safety issues that only you and you flight attendant friends seem to know about which has caused licenses to be revoked?

What has that got to do with you failing to provide anything to backup your claims that particular covid vaccines are "unsafe" and have been removed from availability due to the safety issues that you cannot show, and cannot show anywhere having removed licenses for the vaccines?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,236 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Lol. If I post regularly and quickly it's: "Ugh, you're such a loser who's obviously paid to post!"

If I happen to miss a night: "Ugh, looks like he's too scared to face me."

Can't win with you guys.

Ok great. Finally! See how easy it is for you to back up your claims.

Makes me wonder though. When actually can back up your claims, you post the links directly and without the usual song and dance of dodging the question, making up excuses and generally trying to weasel out of your claim.

So how come you posted this evidence so quickly, yet it took pages and pages of your dodging giving evidence that the EMA wasn't renewing due to safety?

I think that shows beyond doubt that you were lying about that and you aren't honest enough to just admit it.

So Denmark isn't using the J&J because they believe that the benefits don't outweigh the risks. Cool beans.

How come they're the only ones? Are they not involved in the conspiracy? Why do you trust Denmark out of all the countries in the world?

How come Reuters is allowed to report on this? Why aren't they being sued like you claimed for the EMA thing? Why should we trust Reuters over other media organisations especially when you believe they are part of the conspiracy cause they agree with the FDA and CDC?

Why are they telling the truth here, but not with the FDA, CDC and EMA?

Also, I notice that you've again avoided my questions about how other conspiracy theorists are pretending you don't exist. Does this question strike a nerve or something?

... And of course Thalidomide is still available as a drug for treatment in various instances and it is the reason that various licensing systems are setup and made more rigourous at the time.

Hey, so do you not know why thalidomide wasn't sold in the US?

Fun story. One you clearly don't know.

Yea, seems to be his MO. When he starts getting cornered and pissy, the insults start flying.

I wonder why none of the conspiracy theorists who were so concerned about the level of abuse on the forum a few months ago have not at all addressed this abuse.

Lol. I don't think you understand what lies are dude.

Notice in your unsourced, plagerised passage it says:

Prior to discovering thalidomide's teratogenic effects in the early 1960s, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) did not place regulations on drug approval or monitoring as it later did. 

So again, why was it not sold in the US?

How many of those birth defects occured in America and why was that?

And are you now going to use this latest tangent to avoid my points about your previous claim that you were so excited for me to tackle?

Yea, and now we've entered your manic ranting stage because you are up too late past your bedtime.

And questions weaseled away from as per normal.

Ok. So we'll just take it for granted that you are telling the truth about Finland and Slovenia. It would just be more pagges of you weaseling and dodging to try and get you to back this up.

So why have these countries decided to announce the J&J vaccine isn't safe while all other countries have? Why do you trust these countries so completely?

And no mate, I'm asking you because it's your claim. Stop dodging, it makes you look silly and cowardly.

You claimed that media sources couldn't report on the safety issues of the vaccines because they would get sued. Yet now, you point to Reuters, one of the main streamist main stream media outlets, as reporting on the safety issues. Why aren't they being sued?

You keep mentioning "Contractual" stuff, but you keep dodging away when you're asked to detail this with any depth. This is because you're making **** up like when you claimed to be "in the know".

And likewise, you've avoided the other question: Why should we trust Reuters when they endorse the FDA's and CDC's statements of the vaccine's safety. You believe that they are lying about that. So why would Reuters back them up? Doesn't the fact Reuters backs them up mean that they are also lying and part of the conspiracy.

I think you are avoiding this question because you can't answer it. You don't have an answer because like all conspiracy theorists you never actually think about your claims beyond the surface level or beyond the headlines fed to you. Please keep dodging the question as that will show I'm right about this.

So you just pretend that the other conspiracy theorists who are not at all backing you up or even acknowledge your claims and existence don't exist either.

Huh, that might explain why you guys never actually interact...

Ok. But you're still dodging the question. WHy have they done so, but not other countries? Why do you believe them, but not the countries that declare the vaccine is safe?

And lol, dodged the second lot of questions too. As I said, you're just bullshiting about "contractual provision" much like you did with "being in the know" and having a doctor brother.

You aren't explaining because you can't. You can't because it's bullshit. No one else, not even other conspiracy theorists are going to believe that you are just too above it all to explain it. No one is that stupid and gullible.

And yes, why would we trust Reuters? They reported that the vaccines were safe. Where they lying? Why didn't they point out that the CDC and FDA were lying?

And I notice again, you've ignored my last point. It's clearly a sore spot for you.

Have you considered that the reason other conspiracy theorists aren't acknowledging your existance is because your claims and behaviour are very embarassing and giving them the bad name they kinda deserve?

Earlier in the thread, you were trying to appeal to "readers" who you believed were hanging on your words. Who do you believe you were talking to?

The only person here hiding in their parents box room is you. I’ve been living life. It’s great. Keep away from conspiracy nuts because you end up so far down a hole that you can’t find your way out and start thinking articles say things they don’t, and other people say things they don’t. As awful as it is having a family member stuck down that hole you are in, I’m sure yours would like you to surface to normality again. Judging by your posts though, you may be beyond help.

Post edited by Fighting Tao on

• Advertisement

I sure will ... she will be delighted to get the real story off the internet ... your proving really valuable to us at the moment ... again thank you for all the information

Advertisement