Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 22 Ultimate Team discussion thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Patson Daka is getting bought 😄

Tyler Adams in 85×10, Ederson, Lukaku to, POTM Talisca

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Did a mid/prime icon.

all 6 flares op up at the same time so know it’s decent.

then Finland comes up…htf is Finland good ffs.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Only have 13 tokens so can’t do the 85x10 pack currently. Not been great keeping up with them but should be able to do two from objectives shortly

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

There's one in a 25k pack in the store and also one in one of the marque matchups this week aswell so that would bring you up quickly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Did the 85 x 10 from the Future Stars swaps.

Got 1 x 89, 1 x 88, 2 x 87, 3 x 86 and 3 x 85.

Nothing useable but plenty of decent fodder to be fair.

I never do icon packs usually as they're such a waste but said I'd have a punt as with the above it would cost me nothing.

Mid Schmeichel FFS! 🙄🙈

He won't see my team at all and will be straight into the next SBC I do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 518 ✭✭✭Avon8

Keepers are really odd. I have very little clue as to who is good or bad. Stuck with baby VDS out of ignorance for months. Played a few games against HM Mendy where he was springing around saving 6 yard squares and rebounds continuously. Had better stats than VDS in every area aswel. One WL later I've sold him as every 12 yard shot straight at him seemed to evade him. The other one that's tempted me is WW Maignan but can imagine it'll be complete randomness with that card also

Post edited by Avon8 on

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

So anyone who exploited the glitch with rewards is getting a week ban. Some people made millions of coins from it. I don’t know whether I’m annoyed that they only got a 7 day ban or that they’re banning people for their mistake.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Flashback Neymar supposedly coming this weekend… bit hesitant with that one given how Flasback CR7 turned out for me, but will see what the card looks like.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

• Advertisement

I have found Kimpembes weakness

PATSON DAKA!!!!

I’m getting severely tempted to sell TOGS Ronaldo and building. Apace abuse team with Daka, Traore and Mane for the lulz.

85+ x10 wasn’t that great, 5 85’s including FS Kabore. IF Koulibali and Suarez the best from the rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭dmigsy

Thinking I might start saving packs now until TOTS. Happy with the team atm and I have ~1.2M in coins. The oddest thing is that I can't find anyone to replace HL Laborde (220 goals in 348 games). Had Prime Torres, Mbappe, Neymar, etc etc. I'd defo keep Laborde over TOTY Lewa too. Lewa is good and scores at a similar rate to Laborde but about half his goals come from corners. In general play Laborde is way better - he makes the right runs at the right times. Even against defences with TOTY Marquinos and Dias he's still banging them in.

Honestly, i played against defenders from Kimpembe to Collins to Maldini last night, and every through ball, he beat them all, the satisfaction i got leaving Kimpembe behind was immense, sad i know, but i dont care 😄

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,455 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

That was my experience with WW Daka as well, but just be mindful that Kimpembe can still catch them during the dribble if he’s not being user controlled. It’s an utterly broken card and I even abuse it myself.

• Administrators Posts: 54,069 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Took a break from FUT from when TOTY ended and started playing again yesterday. Really enjoying it. Think I've played about 10 games an won about 8 of them.

Kaka has transformed my team, and I dunno how but de Ligt feels much better than he used to! I was going to do Maldini but don't think I'll bother.

Red picks:

84 Guilbert

85 Ansensio

87 Luis Alberto

9 wins just arseing around and quitting if I went 1-0 down. Cruised through it in around 90 minutes. It's far less stressful and more enjoyable that way IMO, and I always hit the same 9 to 11 wins whether I take it seriously or just mess around.

2 x 84's from the reds, 3 x fodder from the TOTW pack, and gold Lewandowski the only pull of note from the packs.

If I sold the fodder TOTW's and Lewa, plus add the coins for 9 wins, it's about 150k for 90 minutes "work". Not bad.

• Advertisement

I’ve not had anyone score an own goal and gift a win for weeks now. Feels as if the casuals are gone again, probably until TOtY cause everyone is just being sweaty and toxic now.

im selling up everyone who I can sell. Think at best I’ll play with untradeable for a bit but the overall game now feels lacking in fun which is when I switch off for a bit.

Surprised more people didn't do Torres, maybe he was more expensive than he seemed or some didn't see him as value as I rarely come across him. He's got a decent strike rate so should last for a while.

Shaw's great for a free card, he does have a weird positional problem where he goes forward and in field but it's never cost me a goal as someone drops into the position. Aside from that creeping up a few possessions a game he's pretty good.

GK and Mbabbe are the only tradeable. I was using WW Sterling as LM so it made sense to just do the POTM and sell the RM version after getting Ginola.

Took me about 700k to finish the last 5 squads for Varane yest.

Not sure who to go for next.

I think I finished up 8-3 last night which was good as I only started playing at 1am and 7 pints in.

One freebie given and one knob who backed out before KO.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,455 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Had three games left last night and needed one win to get the next rank up and the first of those three I was given a win. Wasn’t going to give any free ones out myself before that but I gave the last two away then to pay it forward.

Then I received a barrage of abuse from the last one for not playing the match, so that’s why I won’t be giving any more free wins to anyone, ever again. You just can’t f**king win with this community, no matter what you do.

The hell? I always thank people for free wins. Don’t know why you’d abuse people for it. Some are weird.

IF Alba, FS Ibanez and loads of fodder from the 85x10 pack. Soft building towards that Zidane SBC now.

How do you find Jorginho? The card looks fantastic but M/M workrates really put me off on CM's.

I like him.

Can use him as a CDM or the more advanced midfielder, I often switch around that second midfielder so gives options.

Prob not a big deal about workrates for a CM anyway as you're manually controlling them more than anyone else.

Actually he's tradeable too, but happy to keep him for the foreseeable.

Game is unplayable tonight, lag in game is desperate, i have a ping of 6ms so not sure its my end, but im getting messages abusing my connection, thats a 1st, its usually my tactics of passing the ball around, while they have 9 players camped on edge of their box 🙄

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Jesus, didn’t realise how much TOTYs have dropped. I’ve lost over 2m on Mbappe, Messi + Cancelo. Looks like I’ll have to start firing up the trading again to offset the loss.

Everything sold up, 3.3m in the bank. Will sit on it for a bit and see what I can buy in a few weeks with it. 😂

• Advertisement

Any tips/hints on what you may be looking at?

I've got 1m to play with but would like to double/triple that to purchase a really big hitter.

Feel a bit out of the loop on the trading side of things as I haven't had the chance to sit down and look at the market properly of late.

Advertisement