Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Green - Old Grange Wood Monasterevin

Options
  • 16-07-2019 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,

Ive just bought a house in Old Grange Wood, Monasterevin, Kildare. It's in Phase 3 - "The Green". Has anyone else bought here yet?

Thanks
    Ian

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭10pennymixup

There is a reasonably long thread in A+P on Old Grange, might get a better response there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Mrsk29

Hi we’re going to view house in The Green next week and hoping to put down a deposit all going well.

Would you mind letting me know what you ended up paying and if you went with the turnkey package? Trying to figure out if it’s worth it or better off doing our own finishes over time.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jjmcjj

Anyone in here that is in the process of buying a house in oldgrange wood at the moment?

I have a deposit down and it is taking an age to get done....

• Registered Users Posts: 1 loupk

Yeah we are the same put it down last year was told be ready by December 2021, then told feb-march now told April but not holding my breath looking more likely summer 2022.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Paddy1507

We were told the same, now the selling agent is saying late June early July, very frustrating.

• Advertisement
Advertisement