Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 22 Ultimate Team discussion thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 540 ✭✭✭Equium

After striking lucky a few times with the 80+ pick, the 85+ X 10 was awful. 8 85s and then Son and Varane, who I already had untradable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I used to do icon flipping when I got to 2m but that takes time to learn.. nice one rn would be IFs - Guillbert + Sarabia from this week could be big.. just get them for a bit under market price and you’re golden. Flashback Neymar due tomorrow should hopefully push these up a nice bit if he’s reasonably priced. If not, a party bag or similar would push them up as EA looks to be swaying towards the 2x IF req in SBCs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Anyone else having problems finding a game in the Lique 1 Liaisons objectives? I started it on Friday, played a few games but then couldn’t find any opponents. Switched to the La Liga one instead and no problems finding games there and finished it off this afternoon.

Went back to Lique 1 and couldn’t find an opponent at all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Yah had to search a few times but would eventually get a game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,158 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

• Advertisement

Flashback Neymar up, was hoping he’s be a CF to maximise his chem boost but he’s going into my team regardless.

I’m a sucker for special cards.

• Administrators Posts: 54,069 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This card is a pain in the gowl. If anyone can use the right stick he’s a fcuking pest.

Gold neymar only 200k now , unless you are loaded with fodder just buy the real deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Thanks mate.

I actually went all in on Milik (84 IF, Ligue 1) for 15.5k-16k.

Up to 20k already with the Neymar Flashback tonight and I'm sure he'll hit 25k during the week with a Party Bag inevitable for Future Stars Team 2.

As you mention, they are really pushing the IF requirements now so I think buying current TOTW's at rewards time when supply is high and then offloading them during the weeks' content is something that could be profitable every week from now on.

Rinse and repeat.

The road to Guillit starts now! 😅😂

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Rank 6 again and stopped, rewards atrocious, played flashback neymar a couple of times, probably due to lads using him, he was nothing special, twisting and turning him like mad, but 89 Konate sorted him every time, i wouldnt swap Daka for him

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

That’s what I’ve been doing for a few weeks now. Wait till they drop to 10-12k, Hoover up 100 of them, set them at 18-20k and wait for the SBC to drop. I’ve just blown a tonne of profits trying different cards recently 😂 it’s a very consistent money maker though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Is there a particular rating you only buy like 84+ or anything?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Anyone do Neymar yet? Looks cheap enough and maybe better than his gold looking at the important stats!!

If you can afford him, do him. Every time I play against him I curse him.

I did him.

Havent really tried him out yet.

Auzio was saying if you want a LAM /ST do the flashback. If you want a CAM buy the gold.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I try and stick to PL players, 81+, English if possible. Mainly cause they will tick over at 17-18k, even without SBCs. Followed by French or other easily linkable IFs.

but reality is when an SBC spikes prices, it spikes all prices. If you can hoover up any IF card and wait for a big SBC, they all spike eventually.

Anyone used the FS Elmas CDM card? thinking of replacing Kessie with it.

Got the FS Daka from one of the weekly rewards packs. May sell him as I already have Mbabbe and Torres up front with the WW Daka.

Took the 85 X10 and got 4 FS, apart from Gil the rest are 20k and under though. Did get Lewa in that same pack though.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

I have packed him but not played with him, his stats to me done look like they’d replace Kessie; his skill moves would be nice though.

Mid icon player pick SBC reportedly coming this evening from the usual leakers.

High rated fodder will go absolutely through the roof if that happens, and any mid icons will take a big hit.

I see Matthaus for example has gone from 1.5m to 1.2m already and Puskas and Eto'o are now under 1m! 😯

• Advertisement

I checked the price of Di Natale out of curiosity.

120k. 😯

650k I've lost on that card, but worth every coin. Still banging them in for me. You still using him @BrentMused ?

Yep, I sure am mate.

I paid 780k for him back in October I think it was.

Honestly, unless I somehow pack an elite icon or big TOTS card I genuinely think I could end up having him in my team for the full game cycle.

At that price he's the best value player in the game and it's not even close IMO.

If he was an icon I think he'd still be over a million even this late into the game.

gold neymar at under 200k and di natale at 120k (and messi aswell) are some value

Yea I have prime Kaka, Di Natale and mid Best and I can't think of where an upgrade is coming from unless I get one of the Pele / R9 / Eusebio etc icons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,569 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Did anyone take Gallagher from the Tokens? Was planning on just taking as many packs as I could but looking at his stats there he looks ok. Would be replacing gold Bruno as a B2B CM.

I’ve decided to gamble with the 85x10.. got nothing, 89 Ederson the highest. Not sure what to do with the remaining 15 tokens or so.

Don’t think they’re repeatable unfortunately… I’d have put them all into ultimate packs if they were

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,711 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Highest I got from 85x10 was an 88 and no specials, be hard pressed to get worse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Davy05

Who would you sooner start upfront in a prem team - base Cristiano Ronaldo or the latest 89 rated Calvert-Lewin with a a finisher style?

Advertisement