Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid vaccines - thread banned users in First Post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,236 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Been 10 mins. Tumbleweed from Phishnet...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

So what are you trying to say then?

Are you claiming that vaccines are more dangerous than Covid?

But notice how he won't comment on the fact that the Danes have declared the other vaccines safe.

His religious programming won't let him acknowledge this, and he knows that if he gives the stock answer of "they're part of the conspiracy" then it would contradict the argument that they aren't part of the conspiracy.

He's invested too much in the idea of the Danes being this one bastion of truth, he can't disagree with their opinions about the other vaccines.

But he can't admit they are safe either. Hence, dodging, running, tantrums...

Oh ok then.

The vaccines are all safer than the virus. Great.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,608 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Why can't someone understand that one medicine may be "more safe" than another, and in this era of a proliferation of vaccines, they are recommending the "more safe" medicine.

That does NOT automatically make the "less safe" medicine "unsafe"

The fact that it's still regulatory approved is proof of this

This stuff is not difficult!!!!

No amount of "wait and see" posts can amount to anything other than ravings of a lunatic

• Advertisement

Because conspiracy theorists have a very black and white world fed to them. And in the case for Phishy here, he's desperate for any kind of support for his claims.

So one government out of dozens says something that can be misinterpreted into "it's not safe". Conspiracy theorists are either fed the simplistic line by grifters or they bend over backwards to do the misinterpretation themselves.

For example, notice how he's still not answering the very simple yes or no question about the fact that the Danish government states the other vaccines are safe.

I'm genuinely curious how he processes this in his head.

I've done so here:

Address my question now please:

The danish government believes the other vaccines are safe to use. Do you agree with them? Yes or no?

I mean you had like 30 mins to come up with a response to that, and this is the best you can do?

You were declaring victory after I took 10 mins to respond to you.

Why is it taking you so long to answer a yes or no question?

You are upset because no one believes your silly lies and tweet fueled theories that you believed were very clever and special.

You aren't being allowed to pretend to be an expert like you want, and this is upsetting to you.

If you aren't upset, why all the insults? Why all the manic ranting?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

The Danish government is contrary to your claim of what the Danish government have said. They are perfectly happy for their citizens to have any of the approved vaccines, and will even provide any of those vaccines for their citizens.

Your latest claim about the Danish government washing their hands of any responsibility, and also providing cover for the manufacturer of any responsibility, is also without any evidence.

And that is why there is all sorts of safety notices on the packaging for all drugs to give contraindications. People allergic to certain things will have been told not to take some of the vaccines and given the ones that you are claiming as unsafe. Other people would be given different ones.

On a population wide level though, which is what we're talking about, the vaccines are vastly safer than catching covid.

Lol A bit pathetic now.

The Danes are using the other vaccines. This isn't in dispute. You are simply desperate to avoid the question you are literally using the most childish tactic I've ever seen from a conspiracy theorist.

It added that the vaccination rollout is progressing satisfactorily with other available vaccines.

Answer the question now please. Your continuous dodging only serves to make you look even more of a joke:

You are agree with the danish government when they say the other vaccines are safe. Yes or no.

If you dodge this question again, you are admitting you can't answer it honestly for the reasons I've stated above.

And again, this is the best answer you could come up with another 30 mins? Remember you declared victory when you thought I was being too slow by ten minutes.

Can I declare victory now that you're running away?

What's going to happen is that you'll ignore all of these posts, come back after the "rugby" and dump some other link you've found from twitter to try and change the subject.

• Advertisement

I'm guessing there will be an article about Vietnam or Panama having decided to only use certain vaccines will then be posted as "proof" that vaccines are dangerous.

Lol. Notice here how he subtly and deliberately misrepresents things.

The Danish government did not say that they were excluding the vaccine SOLELY due to safety concerns. That's a very subtle difference that he will pretend is something he's supported.

Just constant dishonesty.

As you say, some vaccines are safer than others. For example, the J&J vaccine is safer than aspirin.

The Danish government also decided that the other vaccines were safe to use. You've yet to address this.

This is because you and your fellow conspiracy theorists are trying to claim all vaccines are very dangerous. But to support this, you guys (though, again more accurately the grifters you follow) keep misrepresenting things and stretching them to fit things that they don't.

You are trying to point to the decision of the Danish government as evidence all vaccines are dangerous.

But you know that if you address the fact they're using the other vaccines with no issue, it undermines the tactic you are trying to use.

Why do this? Why lie and distort and misrepresent things? Why dodge questions? The fact you have to do all of this to defend your beliefs should warn you they aren't true.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,535 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

And J&J vaccine's still available by request in Denmark. Just not used in the governmental rollout as the other vaccines were more effective.

"Well that's obviously because... um... contract stuff that I can't discuss, but I'm in the know cause me and my doctor brother overheard a cabin attendant who's part of the conspiracy talking about it."

• Registered Users Posts: 13,535 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

New? Its from June. And you can still get j&j vaccine in Denmark.

The ditched vaccines have however been made available for Danes on a voluntary basis following a doctor's consultation. 

The vaccines are still available. They haven't stopped making them available, just chosen to distribute others as their main choice.

Well firstly you're doing that thing again when you misspell my name. That's a very odd thing to keep doing.

Secondly you've avoided my point and my question entirely. Again.

The Danish government are using other vaccines. They decided to use them over the J&j vaccines.

So therefore you must agree that those vaccines are safe.

Do you believe that the vaccines the Danes are going to use are safe? Yes or no?

Another dodge and weaseling from yourself will be taken as you refusing to answer the question for the reasons stated previously.

I look forward to you proving my point there.

Stop trying to minimize this new safety data that the Danish Health Authority have in their possession, it very narcissistic and readers will see what your at.

It's not new. This is all articles from May / June last year. Whatever your well connected flight attendants have been telling you, it's nothing new.

Ahhh OK.

So you do believe the other vaccines are safe.

Cool.

People's user names handily appear at the top of each post, and also in the quote box when you are composing your replies. What is so complicated for you?

• Advertisement

Not able to read all of a sudden?

Very hypocritical of you given your insults a few posts back.

And again you dodge the simple yes or no question I asked you.

That proves my point. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

I think his alter ego @Shilock also called you that @King Mob. Both resorted to calling names and getting really pissed when their lies were exposed, just like now and Denmark.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,998 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

J&J is very safe. The Danish government consider other vaccines to be very slightly safer.

You don't seem to be able to wrap your head about infinitesimally tiny increases or decreases in risk. To you, something is either safe, or dangerous.

In fairness it's kind of a low hanging fruit and conspiracy theorists aren't all that great with original thinking.

Where have you been for the last year? It's been well publicised and talked about over the last year, even within this thread, regarding which countries were using which vaccines and which vaccines have different side effects.

Your flight attendant friends don't seem very well informed.

But youve been screeching non stop about the fact that this is all on Reuters.

You now seem to be changing your conspiracy theory again because you've painted yourself into a corner.

Also why are you worried about this when a few dozen pages ago you were claiming that the J&J vaccine was secretly unavailable anyway?

You look to be struggling to keep your reality consistent there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

Nah never. CT’ists would never run from an account because their bullshit and lies were exposed over and over.

Same MO as the other account and that’s why he was so easy to spot as an anti-vaxxer When called out hewent into pissed off name calling mode. It was hilarious.

But you consistently misspell it as "rob" as well. Are you just saying that keep making those as mistakes and not insult.

Lol pathetic man. If you're going to insult people don't trying to weasel away from it.

• Advertisement

The Pfizer vaccine had safety issues highlighted in the first week of the vaccine programme in the UK. Mostly due to a couple of nurses who had severe allergies for some reason forgetting that about themselves and resulting in everyone then having to wait 15 minutes after vaccination before they could head back home again.

All of the vaccines, and all medication, has some kind of safety notification on their packaging. Why is this news to you?

That doesn't mean that medication is "unsafe" though.

Advertisement