Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new snooker club for tramore

Options
  • 26-05-2008 10:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭

hi all,just letting you know that there will be a new snooker club opening up soon in the business park(near run amok).WATERFORD SNOOKER CLUB should be open in june and will become the new home the waterford team who are the reigning munster champions.top class tables and coaching will be available to players of all ages and standards

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Thanks for that hotspur, its great to see some excellent activites and shops creaping into Tramore!

Do you run the Club or just have a connection?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭hotspur147

no i,m just a player looking forward to playing there

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

that's great news, looking forward to its opening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭kano476

fantastic! bout frickin time!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

If anyone knows the owners details, can they PM with it?

• Advertisement

the news is that the club will be ready for business on the 14th of june.the tables will be fitted by the end of the week just leaving the painting and finishing touches to be done.

Excellent. Where abouts in the estate is it located?

it's at the end of the main entrance road on the left hand side

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Sully wrote: »
    If anyone knows the owners details, can they PM with it?

That desperate for work? :p

That desperate for work? :p

Nah, I have my own business to attend to here thats been keeping me busy! I made contact with them regarding another matter :)

• Advertisement

the club will open tomorrow (sat) @ 3pm

hotspur147 wrote: »
    the club will open tomorrow (sat) @ 3pm

Seemed to be a nice crowd down there yesterday, hope its a success!

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭lester76

I had a few frames down there today must say they have done a GREAT job. The lads couldnt be more helpful,tables are in top condition,its very tastfully done must say. So a big well done look forward to returning..

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Kenzothe

Anyone know if this place is still open? Or is there any tables elsewhere in tramore? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭taytobreath

the last i heard was there is 1 table in the golf club. no snooker clubs tho

Advertisement