Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline: Thread with no name, Host with no shame

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭An Claidheamh

I listened to it on the player, definitely was not on it

They seem to constantly censor, are you entitled to the original tape if they sue?

What's equally repulsive about the McConville issue is that if she was not murdered for giving the British names- or indeed if she was murdered by OIRA, British army, RUC, Loyalist - she would have been regarded by the likes of FG*, RTÉ and British government as "fair game" for being from a nationalist background and associated with paramilitaries (via her son)

*FG Debt dodger Regina Doherty said as much that nationalists that got attacked/murdered must have brought it on themselves in a radio interview some years back

Can someone tell me in what context Joe brought that up?

Remember he brought Mary Lou up during the Necrology wall for no reason

• Registered Users Posts: 8,013 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Comical Ali was only trotting after Joe!

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Regina is not happy - more WiminWars again twoday?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,978 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

Heard that T*****P on Mourning Ireland going up against Brid Smith. Of course it decended into another SF bashing rant led by Audrey Carville. Absolutely disgraceful.

Disappointed Audrey didn't ask Regina about that little matter of outstanding Vat and Debts she's conveniently brushed under the carpet. Vile, odious and nasty individual, can't abide her.

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

Sinn Féin in Government on their own would be a sickener for FFG

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

would be a sickener for the whole country😐️

I just find it extraordinary, not a signal political discussion, radio show even here on boards, threads can't exist without SF bashing taking over . I'm not a SF supporter by the way but my god the bashing getting tiresome and all the while, SF poll numbers increasing all the time 😏

• JOE….

NWCI again 😤☹️ 🙄😬😴 Shinner org

Salesmen from Phone Watch pestering customers through window an dat

…… he sounds particularly tetchy today

• Registered Users Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭Red Fred

Today

The National Women's Council of Ireland to be closed by 3 p.m.

Phonewatch to be closed by 3 p.m.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

Joe today.

Women not getting along with other women. A tale as old as time itself.

Two phone watch sales men called in the dark shouting at her to open the door. Lol I think we all know these weren't sales men, maybe traveling sales men of sorts, so expect this topic to go nowhere.

Not a word about the elderly people of Ireland terrorised by marauding gangs on a nightly basis even though its a huge issue. I suppose its not Dublin based (the victims at least) so its of no interest to Joseph.

Pieces missing from recordings of rte programs. What have they to hide if truth matters so much?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,128 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

On todays Liveline....

• A few cawlurs are upset as The National Wimmins Council wot gets taxpayers munny for a rally yet no gubberment spokes winnin or men at it. Should we make dem a quango and whinge at them?
    • And now dey do be a Sinn Fein group but we can't find the poster. Joe climbs up lamp post to look for one..
    • Phone security salemen scares a wimmin and she calls the Gards.

All of this scandal from 1:45PM. Please be there to hold the ladder for Joe.

It's wild weather here in da middlelands, so windy, I'm sure Joe broadcasting laaave from me garden so to speak 😏

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Not only is she in my constituency, she’s in my village. I see her about once a week.

As bad as she is, she’s still better than McEntee. I know that truly is a relative statement but sadly it’s true.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,978 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

I think it's less to do with the geographical location of the marauding gangs and more to do with the 'nature' of those gangs. RTE will never say a word against these people who travel from house to house causing carnage for the poor souls they target.

I truly sympathise, that must be horrendous having to see that Horrid individual so close to home, could you not organise a petition to get her to move on Cawlur, perhaps Talk to Joe 😁

Mc entee on the news at one, do you need me to record for you 🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 17,020 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

Just listening to the news at one and the story about Glanbia getting planning for a cheese factory.

Blessed are the cheesemakers came to mind.

I recall a customer of mine complaining the Blue cheese was smelly and had mould on it, she was also furious there was holes in the Swiss cheese. Embarrassed she even got in to my restaurant, I showed her the door 😁

• Garda visiting cemeteries for detective purposes… Joe would love dat job, searching graves.

I'm surprised he wasn't wit them on Da search for the missing pensioner's. I see the son just got 4.5 years jail , final year suspended 😳

As amusingly mentioned in another thread, it might havev been wurse , had he brought both is long since deceased parents to the Post office to collect the their pensions over 33 years.

Shocking story .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,066 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Wimmen's issues again

Isn't your outrageous salary, totally funded by the Tax Payer Joe 🧐🧐

Sounds cranky today

• Registered Users Posts: 5,978 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

You don't give this much stick when RTE refuse to come on Joe. Even though you are in the same building.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,527 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Anudder afternoon of this.

I'm out for now. Will drop in later in the hope there's something else on.

Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• You can hear his heavy breathing.

Issues Wimmen Politicised

'a woman or a decent man'

• Registered Users Posts: 13,128 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

Take up arms, Joe. This could be Menopause Mark 2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

Why do people ring in when they don't have anything to say apart from they don't like x issue. So pointless, why go to the bother of calling in at all.

Advertisement