Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Post Stamp Booklet €8 for 10 stamps

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

califano wrote: »
    I ordered on the 15th Apr and didnt receive or get a confirmation email since. Just checked this thread and realise theres a backup so thats ok. I dont believe there was a delay notice on the sales page of their website on the day I bought them.

Mine arrived this morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nunu

Caranica wrote: »
    Mine just arrived by registered post. I selected normal delivery so was a bit freaked when the postman arrived with a registered letter. The relief when it was just two books of stamps :D

Ha! Same here.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭manofthefora

I<<deleted>>
    MOTF

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭pummice

Anyone notice anything unusual about the new pink love/gra N stamps? I just peeled one off and there are 3 die cut pieces left behind on the sheet, and I have a stamp with 3 holes in it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,134 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

pummice wrote: »
    Anyone notice anything unusual about the new pink love/gra N stamps? I just peeled one off and there are 3 die cut pieces left behind on the sheet

I got older ones which were less obviously love stamps

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭sector_000

pummice wrote: »
    Anyone notice anything unusual about the new pink love/gra N stamps? I just peeled one off and there are 3 die cut pieces left behind on the sheet, and I have a stamp with 3 holes in it

That's just with the 2020 love stamps. What, are you looking for an instruction manual with the stamps? :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,189 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

The offer is back. €8.80 for ten

https://www.anpost.com/Shop/Products/Booklet-of-10-National-Stamps-(Love)

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭sector_000

Awesome, esp considering N stamps will shortly be €1.25 if bought indvidually. Thanks Nitwit.

I ordered 3 booklets. Now I'll have to write more feckin cards 😁

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭silver2020

also you can use them for small packets / parcels at a rate of €1.10 (soon to be €1.25) per stamp. So if postage is €5, 4 of these stamps would cover it when the 1.25 value comes in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,134 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Ends on 20 February

• Advertisement
Advertisement