Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nightclubs

Options
  • 15-02-2022 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,761 ✭✭✭✭

Heading down to Galway in April & unfortunately me i'll have to go out late so wondering what are the good nightclubs/late bars

I'm way past the age of clubs but it's an event for a friend so it'll have to be down, just wondering is there any still open post covid & what would be the best,

Or even late bars ,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 joem86

As for nightclubs there are very little choice at the moment : DNA is a very young crowd, Upstairs in Monroes and Upstairs in Quays Bar would probably be your best bet for a nightclub. If you wanted to go down the late bar route there are plenty of options but you would need to check each closer to the time as some are changing on a regular basis but if you want to stick to the middle of town I'd recommend An Púcán. But really it all depends on what you are looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,761 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

Thanks for the reply, just late drinks with a bit of music with an older crowd

Advertisement