Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky sports fantasy football 21/22 race to 50k.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭claw

Fair play for putting in Ramsay. Never occurred to me. The leader has him aswell. Down to 7th provisionally. Don't have Coutinho, Ramsay, JWP or Broja and Walker was dropped. Nightmare

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

Yeah those who got in early with the single Matchday Southampton players have got off to a good start.

my preference was to wait and see the lineup before on the single Matchday to see who starts

Same here. The only thing that really annoyed me was Walker not playing. 10 points down the drain. He is gone if he doesn't play on Saturday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Nice bump for Ramsey owners. Don't have him myself but still gained 80 places since overhaul so can't complain. 4 players left to play later - Salah, Robertson, Gabriel, Kilman - would like a 0-0 draw for Wolves-Arsenal obviously. Captain currently on Robertson but will probably shift to Mo if he's starting.

Did you go for Broja in the end? Seriously looking at him in for Walker if Walker doesn't play on Saturday. What was your thinking behind putting in Gabriel considering they aren't playing over the weekend and in a couple of weeks time? I know they have the match with Wolves but you have Kilman for that. Starting to wish I had Kilman too now 😄

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,293 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Have Robertson, TAA and Jota tonight.

Gonna go against the grain (I think) and captain Robertson.

I think having both Robertson and Jota is probably going against the grain anyway. If Salah doesn't play I would captain Trent because having the other two is a differential in itself. If Salah plays I would go for Robertson because everyone who has Salah will captain him. Trent owned by nearly 90% of the top 100 so if he hauls and is captained it will hurt those who don't captain him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Didn't go for Broja no. May look at him or JWP shortly. Decided to go for Gabriel after their dgw26 was announced. I know there's no gw25 or gw27 but the way I looked at it I have the best captain option for their gw26 game Vs Wolves, and I don't have to worry about using up a transfer to get that Arsenal player in (granted, so long as Gabriel stays fit).

Tricky enough captain choice for tomorrow-I have no United and unsure on Pep rotation v Norwich. I’ll probably just go with Cancelo and hope that he starts

I have 7 players playing tomorrow and I don't fancy any of them for captain to be honest. They could all do well or do nothing or not play. I think everyone will captain Cancelo tomorrow. Apart from the guy who is leading, whatever he does turns to gold 😃

• Advertisement

yeah I had a quick look at the ff stuff captain poll:

Cancelo-52%

Ronaldo-27%

Maybe Laporte? They are hardly resting everybody. This is going to be one of these days where there will be movement on the leaderboard I think because of the uncertainty.

Guy leading has a blanket City defence. Dias, Laporte,Walker and Cancelo. Miles ahead now.

Which player did he captain?

He captained Ronaldo. I did too in the end because I wasn't confident on Cancelo starting. Wished I had some backbone and captained Walker.

He has Ramsay, Jota, TAA and Pope. Not sure on the other 2 players. Basically means if City keep a clean sheet he gains and no one else does.

Doesn't have Salah either. Should be interesting to see how he does with Jota on the bench.

Post edited by claw on

The wheels fell off my no United plan last night-dropped out of the top 100 as a result. I’m going to stick with the plan though

Like a lot of people I’ll be getting Kilman in this weekend, probably for Laporte

I plan on putting in Kilman for Laporte too. Can't see why I would take out Cancelo. City not playing much the next while and plenty of scope for rotation although last night's result probably meant they will go full strength again in the league.

I used a couple of transfers mainly to get Van Dijk in for Walker, I couldn't do it in 1. I didn't want Walker in long term. Stones can easily play instead of him. Plan on keeping Van Dijk now. Should have had him in from the start of overhaul. Haven't decided what to do with Southampton's and Spurs' single days in the next few weeks. Ronaldo's next 2 matches are Leeds and Watford. He is a potential captain if he plays both days.

On Liverpool, I also have VVD and TAA-I’d be tempted to get Robertson in too but I’m not seeing an obvious hop on point (would be for either Kilman or Webster).

I think I would be looking at getting on Chelsea defenders with the games in hand they have. You can get 5 matches off Kilman (6 if you include him as a captain) before hopping onto Chelsea for the Newcastle home match. I don't know whether you were considering putting Laporte back in for the Palace match on the following night. When the League Cup Final is played, City will have played 27, Liverpool 26, Chelsea 25, Wolves 26 and Brighton 26. Arsenal would have played 24 but their games in hand are against Liverpool, Spurs and Chelsea.

Not sure what I am doing with Webster, might just leave him there to be honest.

Do you already have a wolves (or Arsenal) player for the single game day?

On the Southampton single game day I’ll either go one of two ways (barring an injury beforehand):

1. Skip it
    2. Bowen to Ward Prowse. A bit of a risk I know, but Bowen with a couple of tricky fixtures at that point. Bowen would miss the Wolves and Liverpool game. I would then get him back in for March 13th.

• Advertisement

No, I have to put a Wolves player in, I wouldn't put an Arsenal player in because they blank on League Cup Final day. It's going to be Kilman, I would like Sa but I don't want to take out Pope because he has a single day against Leicester coming up.

With Southampton if I wanted Broja I would have to take out Ronaldo or a defender cos I am playing 5-3-2. I have Raphinha, I could take him out for Ward Prowse I guess. You would need Bowen I think for the Wolves match on the Sunday. Would you captain Kilman there?

Yeah i would be captaining Kilman for the West Ham game (if I get rid of Bowen). As good as Bowen has been, Wolves have been very solid at the back so a clean sheet wouldn’t be too surprising.

I moved Raphinha on to Ramsey during the week-in hindsight probably a move I didn’t need to make. Could have kept Raphinha and then move to Ward Prowse.

Ramsey was my other transfer which I needed to make to get Van Dijk in. I took out Gallagher. 1 goal in the last 8 matches. I know he plays Watford and Burnley after the Chelsea match but he didn't do much against Norwich and Brentford so thought it was worth the gamble.

Yeah I got burned by taking out Gallagher earlier in the season so I’m reluctant to take him out despite his form and him missing the Chelsea game.

I wouldn't be captaining Gallagher so happy to take the gamble on it. Kept Raphinha mainly due to the fact he is a captain option for a couple of gamedays. Bielsa is mad if he stops playing him.

The top 3 at the moment all have Jota I think so should be interesting to see how this plays out.

P

presume most of those will move onto a Southampton player (if they aren’t already covered)

They rearranged more matches today. Looks like we all need to get Wolves and Southampton players now. Maybe Everton too.

Webster not playing today, Kilman in for him I think.

• Advertisement

Yeah definitely the obvious move now. I had planned Laporte to Kilman but it will be Webster now.

A shame we didn’t get early news on his groin injury-I would have got Broja in for him if we got some early news on it

Advertisement